• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"

That's what I thought... You didn't bother to listen to what the HHS nurse had to say, you just wanted to launch an attack.

Buh bye.

A nurse, or a virologist with decades of training, qualifications and experience gained dealing with pandemics? Guess who I prefer to listen to?

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

Your lies and misinformation are repulsive. I have 2 family members dead from Covid. You stupid GOPers with this bullshit are causing harm and death. You literally have NO shame.

another thread that will cause more Republicans to die.

it's disgusting.

As a liberal and card carrying Democrat, I’m trying to imagine what kind of scenario would motivate me to spread a message that I knew would result in the disproportionate deaths of family members and Democrats, and I can’t imagine what that scenario would look like.

What a shame... You have both doctors and nurses discussing the number of people they've encountered in their hospital who have had some very bad reactions to the vaccines, and how the government has made the paper work to report these adverse reactions so long and cumbersome that many hospital staff don't bother filling out the reports.

What does that say about the accuracy of information the public is receiving about the vaccine's side effects?

A bad reaction or possible death if someone is dumb enough to refuse vaccination? I prefer the bad reaction. You can do what you please.

As expected... 7 people comment, and not one of them addressed what the nurse recorded or what she had to say.

Screw your fake propaganda lies. Post that in the CT forum. This shit is serious. Not a topic for science-denying Trumpers.

Veritas, the blundering group that never ever gets it right. Such liars.
PV is the morons' go-to gotcha. Gotta love stupid. It is so predictable.

Of course you don't watch videos that conflict with you political beliefs, so you label them "propaganda" and pretend they don't exist.

No reputable medic who values his/her reputation would hand a home-made video to a scummy fake news organisation like Project Veritas. Start from there.

As a liberal and card carrying Democrat, I’m trying to imagine what kind of scenario would motivate me to spread a message that I knew would result in the disproportionate deaths of family members and Democrats, and I can’t imagine what that scenario would look like.
i've had that same discussion with myself.

things for me have always been upside down. i make tons of money but fight for my tax bracket to be taxed more. i'm a white guy but i fight for minorities and women to be treated equally and receive equal pay for the same jobs. i love our country and our democracy but fight to keep the people alive that just tried to overthrow an election/stop certification/make it harder to vote.

being decent and logical and caring is way harder than i ever imagined.

Of course you don't watch videos that conflict with you political beliefs, so you label them "propaganda" and pretend they don't exist.

I'm sure that pissed off anti-vaxers who are inadvertently and needlessly killing themselves and others believe the wrong things that they say.

Of course I care, but I also respect a person's right to make their own medical decisions.

Covid19 really hits the elderly hard, so I know this must be tough on you... All the best to you and your folks.
Few things are uglier than a facially compassionate statement that is obviously facetious. A true dirty use of strict irony (using words to express the opposite of their ordinarily intended meaning).

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.
"Hear this compulsive liar out. He might finally be telling the truth this time!"

:rolleyes:

At least it works as an accidental admission that you know O'Keefe is a liar.

Not shocking at all...

And grifter. lol. Just a fundraising scam. She probably gets a cut and he takes the rest.

Trumpsters hate big tech, Google, YouTube, etc... But lately it seems like they get all their news from YouTube... Lol

You'd think they'd realize the idiocy of getting news that YouTube suppresses Trumpist speech from YouTube, buuut....

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.
Correct me if I missed something, the this just seems to be about a recording of one individual expressing her opinion about vaccination. We already know that some people, even those with medical qualifications, hold such opinions but that doesn't make them right (or the majority). We also already know that the COVID vaccines can trigger side-effects, including very serious ones in some cases, though that is true of pretty much any form of medical treatment. That in itself doesn't prove the vaccines are ineffective or fundamentally dangerous and certainly doesn't prove that they're "Full of ****".

I didn't see (though again, correct me if I missed it) any right of reply offered. Did they do anything to seek direct comment from the woman shown in the video?

Remember back in March/April 2020 when James O'Keefe put out videos from funeral homes in Brooklyn that showed that the Covid pandemic was fake?

Yeah.... me too.

How dumb does one have to be to continue to listen to what he has to say?

My sister got the vaccine a month ago and told me she hasn't felt right since... Other than that, no... But that has nothing to do with anything in the video. Unless you are trying to say the woman made everything up?
I only watched a few minutes. I don’t know why anyone would make that up. What is the conclusion? That the vaccine is unsafe and the government is hiding it?

I'm not against the covid19 vaccination, or any other vaccination, but because there is no way of knowing if there are any long term negative side effects from the vaccine, I respect a person's right to decide for themselves whether of not to take it. People damned sure shouldn't be forced by anyone to take it without knowing if it's safe in the long term.

I had covid so I'm trusting my natural immunity until I hear of mass clusters of people getting it twice. It is the mRNA technology that concerns me.....untested on a large scale.....until now. I don't criticize other people who get the vaccine though. If I wouldn't have had covid I'd be more inclined to get it.

How many doctors and nurses did you have to ignore before you found this crap?
How many have YOU ignored?

Dr. Byram Bridle Professor of Viral Immunology University of Guelph
Dr. Charles Hoffe
Dr. Harvey Risch | Yale School of Medicine
America's Frontline Doctors
Dr. Peter McCullough
Dr. Francis Christian
Doctors Around the World
Dr. Hooman Noorchashm MD PHD
Dr. Lisa Mullen
Dr. Dahl Regis
Doctors Wary of Rushed COVID Vaccine
Scientists Call on FDA to Delay Approval of COVID Vaccines- Data should be from completed phase III trials, not interim results, group says.
Dr Mark Hyman MD
Houston Dr Says more than half the nurses in his unit will not get COVID Vaccine
Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from COVID Vaccine
Isreal National News

Every doctor is different. Just like all of us are different. Thank the good Lord we have the freedom to have opinions in America! Please stop trying to strip people of their inalienable rights by bashing opposing opinions. IT IS FINE TO HAVE DIFFERENT VIEW POINTS- YES EVEN ON THIS SUBJECT! It does not make you cruel or selfish. Everyone has and will continue to do what is best for their own families. This is no different.

You are not being an advocate for the people when you call the unvaccinated selfish.
All you are doing is letting our government know that they can force anything they want on us... AND people like you will have their back.

Let's just do away with freedom of speech, freedom of press, guns, farms, genders, private property and anything else that makes us an individual. We're headed for tyrannical takeover anyways.

Thalidomide, sold under the brand names Contergan and Thalomid among others, is a medication used to treat a number of cancers (including multiple myeloma), graft-versus-host disease, and a number of skin conditions including complications of leprosy.[3] While it has been used in a number of HIV-associated conditions, such use is associated with increased levels of the virus.[3] It is administered orally.[3]
Common side effects include sleepiness, rash, and dizziness.[3] Severe side effects include tumor lysis syndrome, blood clots, and peripheral neuropathy.[4] Use in pregnancy may harm the fetus, including resulting in malformation of the limbs.[3] In males who are taking the medication, contraception is essential if a partner could become pregnant.[4] It is an immunomodulatory medication and works by a number of mechanisms, including stimulating T cells and decreasing TNF-α production.[3]​
Thalidomide was first marketed in 1957 in West Germany, where it was available over the counter.[5][6] When first released, thalidomide was promoted for anxiety, trouble sleeping, "tension", and morning sickness.[6][7] While it was initially thought to be safe in pregnancy, concerns regarding birth defects arose until in 1961 the medication was removed from the market in Europe.[6][5] The total number of embryos affected by use during pregnancy is estimated at 10,000, of which about 40% died around the time of birth.[6][3] Those who survived had limb, eye, urinary tract, and heart problems.[5] Its initial entry into the US market was prevented by Frances Kelsey at the FDA.[7] The birth defects caused by thalidomide led to the development of greater drug regulation and monitoring in many countries.[7][5]​

I just hope we don't find out later any similar unintended side effects with the COVID vaccines.

I can't believe you're still pushing project vertias videos as "evidence" of anything worthy of discussion. You don't even try to summarize the talking points. I see you do this all the time, it's so tragic.

I see a doctor making all sorts of unfounded accusations. So ****ing what? She's not being rational. Government is "full of shit". Wow, did that feel good? What about "but the government doesn't want to show"...government is hiding stuff eh? The vaccine isn't doing what the government claimed? Conspiracy theory nonsense, she's just talking out of her ass.

But she says what you like, therefore you believe her over the incredibly body of knowledge behind vaccine safety and efficacy? Please Grim, this is bad for your mind.

How many have YOU ignored?

Dr. Byram Bridle Professor of Viral Immunology University of Guelph
Dr. Charles Hoffe
Dr. Harvey Risch | Yale School of Medicine
America's Frontline Doctors
Dr. Peter McCullough
Dr. Francis Christian
Doctors Around the World
Dr. Hooman Noorchashm MD PHD
Dr. Lisa Mullen
Dr. Dahl Regis
Doctors Wary of Rushed COVID Vaccine
Scientists Call on FDA to Delay Approval of COVID Vaccines- Data should be from completed phase III trials, not interim results, group says.
Dr Mark Hyman MD
Houston Dr Says more than half the nurses in his unit will not get COVID Vaccine
Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from COVID Vaccine
Isreal National News

Every doctor is different. Just like all of us are different. Thank the good Lord we have the freedom to have opinions in America! Please stop trying to strip people of their inalienable rights by bashing opposing opinions. IT IS FINE TO HAVE DIFFERENT VIEW POINTS- YES EVEN ON THIS SUBJECT! It does not make you cruel or selfish. Everyone has and will continue to do what is best for their own families. This is no different.

So, wait a minute...let my try to follow this logic.

Having an opinion is fine.
Having an opposing opinion is fine.
But somehow disagreeing with the opposing opinion is "trying to strip people of their inalienable rights"?

Wouldn't having an opposing opinion, in the first place, then be "trying to strip people of their inalienable rights"?

Also, that's a pathetic list of people if you're trying to compare that with those who have touted the vaccine.

You are not being an advocate for the people when you call the unvaccinated selfish.

First, I'm not sure I did say that...
Second, are you trying to strip me of my inalienable rights by trying to say I shouldn't call unvaccinated people selfish?

All you are doing is letting our government know that they can force anything they want on us... AND people like you will have their back.

So many doctors and scientists are in on this government conspiracy of yours, aren't they?

Let's just do away with freedom of speech, freedom of press, guns, farms, genders, private property and anything else that makes us an individual. We're headed for tyrannical takeover anyways.

Let's just do away with common sense, science, pier testing and review...not to mention almost 700,000 lives in the US alone...

They'll infect you, m8!!
Sadly, they kill themselves with the encouragement of their dear leaders. Seems you think it's an admirable cause.

It would be more American if they'd take up a weapon and fight this virus. Mask, vaccine, distance, or all three. I'd even take defecting to Cuba, seems more in line with that 3rd world thinking they have.

But staying, and helping the opposition? Simply the sheetiest of options is what you'all went for? This threads trying hard to gain a follower or two, but most here are too smart for that. They should go back to FB where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom