• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaa!!!!

Not shocking at all...

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

There is nothing in the video to suggest what thread title is, and the implication that this was White House / Fauci driven is unfounded.

We have no reason to take this seriously against the sea of evidence that the vaccine does work and those that refuse to believe it are overwhelming hospital systems across the US.

We should be critical of Project Veritas, the intention is to spread more misinformation that in the end costs lives.

I just put this story up against the thousands of health care experts/professionals that support getting vaccinated for Covid-19 and the numbers of unvaccinated still dying from the disease. This does not have to be this hard, there will be anomalies among millions of people that may or may not have to do with the vaccine, and usually among those with pre-existing conditions. People with these conditions should ask their Doctors about getting the vaccine with these conditions. Again, this isn't that hard.

There is nothing in the video to suggest what thread title is, and the implication that this was White House / Fauci driven is unfounded.

We have no reason to take this seriously against the sea of evidence that the vaccine does work and those that refuse to believe it are overwhelming hospital systems across the US.

We should be critical of Project Veritas, the intention is to spread more misinformation that in the end costs lives.
Pedantic point: Misinformation is the unintentional spread of untrue information. Disinformation is the knowing and intentional spread of false information, usually for propaganda, political destabilization, a scam or some other nefarious purpose. It’s not always easy to know which is which, though we don’t have to worry about project veritas falling into some gray area. They’re pretty clearly in the propaganda and scam camps.

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas....
lol.../thread

This tempts me to make up some bullshit and have my own PV video. If I am lucky, maybe I can pay off the house.

I hope this "nurse" is fired from her job.
She's a disgrace to the medical field.

Maybe she can go around the US and try to stick keys to her face to "prove" the vaccine makes you magnetic.

This tempts me to make up some bullshit and have my own PV video. If I am lucky, maybe I can pay off the house.
Well if you’re not too attached to your soul, you could be the star witness in the next project veritas video. You could play the janitor who overhears a doctor in the next room saying, “Man, this is bullshit,” and link to your gofundme to “spread the word.”

I hope this "nurse" is fired from her job.
She's a disgrace to the medical field.

Maybe she can go around the US and try to stick keys to her face to "prove" the vaccine makes you magnetic.

I do wonder about the political leaning of the Ohio Medical Board

Ohio Medical Board renews license of Sherri Tenpenny, doctor who claims vaccines make you magnetic

Tenpenny drew nationwide media attention when, under an invitation from a Republican state lawmaker, she spoke to the Ohio House Health Committee and warned them that COVID-19 vaccines magnetize their recipients and “interface” with 5G towers. A federal judge has deemed her a non-expert in a vaccine injury lawsuit. She is among the 12 most prolific disseminators of COVID-19 misinformation on social media, according to research from the Center for Countering Digital Hate.

Wow... The video was released this afternoon and already has 1.2 million views... In anticipation of her being fired for speaking out, Project Veritas set up a go-fund-me page for Jodi and it's already raised more than $60,000.

This tells me that people are thirsting for real information about the virus and the vaccine, because we sure as hell aren't getting all the facts from the government, the Biden Administration, or the mainstream news media.

Tells me people are IDIOT sheep looking for any bit of crap that will support their bias.

Why are you trying to convince people to kill themselves, @Grim17? Shits and giggles?

Sick.

That's what I thought... You didn't bother to listen to what the HHS nurse had to say, you just wanted to launch an attack.

Buh bye.

Every profession has its fair share of kooks and charlatans.

Here’s a nurse who was saying the same stuff. Now she’s dead.

Why do you want people to get sick?
It is the newest way to troll the libs.
They are literally dying to prove they aren't sheep, but the libs are for getting Teh_Jab®.
It would be funny, if they weren't also taking other down with them.

Before it's deleted and I'm fairly sure it will be - check the blog post Ms O'Malley wrote back in 2016.

So God talks to her and she is morbidly obese - sounds like a healthcare person to rely on. :rolleyes:
Probably a respiratory therapist……

So instead of forming your own opinion, you rely on the opinion of someone else that you agree with politically.

Why bother posting if you're unable to express your own thoughts?

My god that is a hilarious display of projection.
Comedy gold.

At this point we all know people who have been vaccinated and many of us are vaccinated ourselves. Do you know anyone with severe side effects? My wife and I both got the usual flu-like symptoms for a couple days. I know one guy who had some digestive issues after his second dose that have lasted a while, but that could be coincidental. In any event, in my own experience I don’t know anyone who experienced anything severe. Do you?

My sister got the vaccine a month ago and told me she hasn't felt right since... Other than that, no... But that has nothing to do with anything in the video. Unless you are trying to say the woman made everything up?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaa!!!!

So, she's a temp.
cool-john-oliver.gif

another thread that will cause more Republicans to die.

it's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom