• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

Anti-vaxers are convincing people to voluntarily get killed. There's no nice way to say it.

Why do you want people to get sick?

I don't want people to get sick, and there's nobody in the video that wants that either... In fact, the video shows that people are getting sick and apparently it's not being reported.

Now that you've exhausted that strawman, do you have any comment on what the video and whistleblower had to say?

Anti-vaxers are convincing people to voluntarily get killed. There's no nice way to say it.

So what's your opinion about what the whistleblower had to say and the recordings she made?

I don't want people to get sick, and there's nobody in the video that wants that either... In fact, the video shows that people are getting sick and apparently it's not being reported.

Now that you've exhausted that strawman, do you have any comment on what the video and whistleblower had to say?

You wouldn’t be posting right wing anti vaccination propaganda if you didn’t want people to get sick. Take your garbage source and shove it.

You wouldn’t be posting right wing anti vaccination propaganda if you didn’t want people to get sick. Take your garbage source and shove it.

That's what I thought... You didn't bother to listen to what the HHS nurse had to say, you just wanted to launch an attack.

Buh bye.

That's what I thought... You didn't bother to listen to what the HHS nurse had to say, you just wanted to launch an attack.

Buh bye.

I wouldn’t click on that garbage link if you paid me. You should be ashamed of yourself for wanting your fellow Americans to get sick for political gain.

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to...
Associated Press? CNN? Heck, even Fox News or the New York Post? Where does a really credible whistleblower turn when they want their totally true story to be believed?

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

What's in the video? I know if I wanted to give my video credibility, the first person I'd go to is O'Keefe.

This is only part 1:

Anti-vaxxers trying to post a YouTube video as evidence why we shouldn't take the vaccine during a deadly pandemic is beyond stupid. You have to use science to disprove science, you don't get to lazily share a YouTube video then declare victory.

You had to ignore tens of thousands of doctors and nurses to cherry pick some nut you found.

This is only part 1:

So....O'Malley thinks vaccines are dangerous and not effective, but ivermectin is safe and effective?
That's it?
Get back to us when she releases the results of her clinical trials.

This was the big project veritas reveal today? Holy ****ing shit. You have to be weapons grade stupid to believe anything out of O'Keefes mouth.
Yes......as others have noted, Project Veritas is not viewed as a reliable dispenser of medical advice.

As expected... 7 people comment, and not one of them addressed what the nurse recorded or what she had to say.

So....O'Malley thinks vaccines are dangerous and not effective, but ivermectin is safe and effective?
That's it?
Get back to us when she releases the results of her clinical trials.

I applaud you for being the first to actually comment on what the nurse had to say.

First, she said the vaccine didn't do what we were all told it would do, and she didn't say it was dangerous, just that it had dangerous side effects for some people... Both of which are absolutely true.

Second, ivermectin is safe and is one of the most subscribed medications in the world. The effectiveness of it is still debated, but when prescribed by a doctor it poses no threat to those who take it, so why not give it a shot?

From The American Journal of Therapeutics

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Last edited:
I applaud you for being the first to actually comment on what the nurse had to say.

First, she said the vaccine didn't do what we were all told it would do, and she didn't say it was dangerous, just that it had dangerous side effects for some people... Both of which are absolutely true.

Second, ivermectin is safe and is one of the most subscribed medications in the world. The effectiveness of it is still debated, but when prescribed by a doctor it poses no threat to those who take it, so why not give it a shot?

Did you think that one through?

PS No offense, but I think I'll pass on your medical advice.

This is only part 1:

Who is this person? Why should we believe her? How do we know she's not a Russian agent, or have stock in ivermectin suppliers?

Who is this person? Why should we believe her? How do we know she's not a Russian agent, or have stock in ivermectin suppliers?

Watch it yourself and decide.

What is wrong with all these people who don't trust science and modern medicine? . The FDA has been telling us for many years now that it takes 10 years of testing to prove a vaccine is safe. Otherwise there could be serious side effects. I trust the FDA so I have scheduled my vaccine for 2030.

Since you like videos...

So instead of forming your own opinion, you rely on the opinion of someone else that you agree with politically.

Why bother posting if you're unable to express your own thoughts?

What is wrong with all these people who don't trust science and modern medicine? . The FDA has been telling us for many years now that it takes 10 years of testing to prove a vaccine is safe. Otherwise there could be serious side effects. I trust the FDA so I have scheduled my vaccine for 2030.

I'm not against the covid19 vaccination, or any other vaccination, but because there is no way of knowing if there are any long term negative side effects from the vaccine, I respect a person's right to decide for themselves whether of not to take it. People damned sure shouldn't be forced by anyone to take it without knowing if it's safe in the long term.

Back
Top Bottom