• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"

I wish there was a way that we could figure out how many Americans that anti-vaxxers and the people who preach about COVID not being much and the people who preach that safety isn't important HAVE KILLED.

Hell, one guy posted today that we would have the same number of COVID dead had we done nothing.

How do sane people even debate that level of crazy?

So, wait a minute...let my try to follow this logic.

Having an opinion is fine.
Having an opposing opinion is fine.
But somehow disagreeing with the opposing opinion is "trying to strip people of their inalienable rights"?

Wouldn't having an opposing opinion, in the first place, then be "trying to strip people of their inalienable rights"?

Also, that's a pathetic list of people if you're trying to compare that with those who have touted the vaccine.

First, I'm not sure I did say that...
Second, are you trying to strip me of my inalienable rights by trying to say I shouldn't call unvaccinated people selfish?

So many doctors and scientists are in on this government conspiracy of yours, aren't they?

Let's just do away with common sense, science, pier testing and review...not to mention almost 700,000 lives in the US alone...
Yes, I did tell you that:
1. Having an opinion is fine
2. Having the opposing opinion is fine
3. The moment you start trying to shut people up because you disagree, is the moment we start loosing our rights. If you HAVEN'T noticed, if anyone questions the "experts," the unanimous fact checkers come to save the day!!! Ironic, isn't it? That only one side is being hushed. And I only know this because my posts about natural cures and natural immunity for all diseases are now being erased. Why? It doesn't fit their agenda.

Also... people who have touted the vaccine?!
You mean the credible and not at all manipulative Dr. Fauci ? And his not at all suspicious funding of the Wuhan Lab.
Or maybe the companies that make the the vaccines? Pfizer, one of the most corrupt pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world? Or maybe J&J ? With over 21,800 lawsuits due to the talc in their products causing cancer. They care about us, right?!!?! "“They could have protected customers by switching from talc to cornstarch, as their own scientists proposed as early as 1973. But talc was cheaper and petitioners were unwilling to sacrifice profits for a safer product.” - CNBC
Or possibly the analysis of the Moderna Vax will change your mind? "Moderna COVID‐19 Vaccine is authorized to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 18 years of age and older as described in the Scope of Authorization (Section II) under this EUA, despite the fact that it does not meet certain requirements otherwise required by applicable federal law." -FDA.gov

I gave you solid proof that doctors are against/skeptical of this. And they have good reason. Just as you have good reason for wanting/taking it. Just take it for what it is and understand that not everyone feels the same way you do.

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

Oh, no. Grim. Project Veritas? Really?! Please just get vaxxed! Have you spoken with your family doc about the vaccine?

Yes, I did tell you that:
1. Having an opinion is fine
2. Having the opposing opinion is fine
3. The moment you start trying to shut people up because you disagree, is the moment we start loosing our rights. If you HAVEN'T noticed, if anyone questions the "experts," the unanimous fact checkers come to save the day!!! Ironic, isn't it? That only one side is being hushed. And I only know this because my posts about natural cures and natural immunity for all diseases are now being erased. Why? It doesn't fit their agenda.

So, according to you, opinions are as valid as facts and if you don't treat them that way, it goes against your rights.

Yeah...bullshit.

If I say the sky is red and someone comes along with a scientific method to show that the sky is, in fact, blue and fact checks opinion, that does nothing to my freedom to spout nonsense all day long.

And you really need to learn what Freedom Of Speech in America actually entails. It is not a blanket right that everyone must respect your opinion.

Also... people who have touted the vaccine?!
You mean the credible and not at all manipulative Dr. Fauci ? And his not at all suspicious funding of the Wuhan Lab.
Or maybe the companies that make the the vaccines? Pfizer, one of the most corrupt pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world? Or maybe J&J ? With over 21,800 lawsuits due to the talc in their products causing cancer. They care about us, right?!!?! "“They could have protected customers by switching from talc to cornstarch, as their own scientists proposed as early as 1973. But talc was cheaper and petitioners were unwilling to sacrifice profits for a safer product.” - CNBC
Or possibly the analysis of the Moderna Vax will change your mind? "Moderna COVID‐19 Vaccine is authorized to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 18 years of age and older as described in the Scope of Authorization (Section II) under this EUA, despite the fact that it does not meet certain requirements otherwise required by applicable federal law." -FDA.gov

Yes, yes...there goes the conspiracy theories. Everyone is in on it, right?

I gave you solid proof that doctors are against/skeptical of this. And they have good reason. Just as you have good reason for wanting/taking it. Just take it for what it is and understand that not everyone feels the same way you do.

Why bother? You ignore any facts. You ignore research, the science, and the doctors that say that your pitiful list of quacks, are wrong. You're invested in your conspiracy theory and no one and nothing is going to get in the way of that.

So, according to you, opinions are as valid as facts and if you don't treat them that way, it goes against your rights.

Yeah...bullshit.

If I say the sky is red and someone comes along with a scientific method to show that the sky is, in fact, blue and fact checks opinion, that does nothing to my freedom to spout nonsense all day long.

And you really need to learn what Freedom Of Speech in America actually entails. It is not a blanket right that everyone must respect your opinion.

Yes, yes...there goes the conspiracy theories. Everyone is in on it, right?

Why bother? You ignore any facts. You ignore research, the science, and the doctors that say that your pitiful list of quacks, are wrong. You're invested in your conspiracy theory and no one and nothing is going to get in the way of that.
No, you're right. No one is on it it. It's just really censored information for no reason. We should trust everything every official or 'expert' has ever told us! Thats how we got where we are today, right? A thriving society, booming economy, and no corruption. Congratulations, you figured it out!

Anti-vaxx scare tactics, how pathetic.
So you'd be hoping the same as I then? OK. Good to know.

I mean before the birth defects came to light, everyone thought that Thalidomide was perfectly safe too.
Sometimes you don't find these results until months, or possibly years, after wide spread use, such as the case with Thalidomide (probably other similar cases also).

Unless you can guarantee, with 100% certainty, that no one will suffer any serious side effects from the innoculations, it si fair to say that being vaccinated does come with it's share of risk.
(This is not realistic, and not expected anyone can)

So then it really does come down to a personal risk evaluation between the risk and impact of a COVID infection and the risk and impact of the COVID vaccine.
People should be permitted to make this risk evaluation, and make this choice for themselves, without recrimination, without retribution.

I applaud you for being the first to actually comment on what the nurse had to say.

First, she said the vaccine didn't do what we were all told it would do, and she didn't say it was dangerous, just that it had dangerous side effects for some people... Both of which are absolutely true.

Second, ivermectin is safe and is one of the most subscribed medications in the world. The effectiveness of it is still debated, but when prescribed by a doctor it poses no threat to those who take it, so why not give it a shot?

From The American Journal of Therapeutics

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Ivermectin isn't for COVID.

Ivermectin isn't for COVID.
Lots of things aren't for COVID. Is it not true that with a novel virus you start off with nothing that is specifically for that virus?

That doesn't immediately mean that they don't work or won't help. For that, we'll have to see what the doctors find out when they try them.

Lots of things aren't for COVID. Is it not true that with a novel virus you start off with nothing that is specifically for that virus?

That doesn't immediately mean that they don't work or won't help. For that, we'll have to see what the doctors find out when they try them.

The fact is ivermectin is proven to be ineffective at safe dosages..

It is a dead end.

So you'd be hoping the same as I then? OK. Good to know.

I mean before the birth defects came to light, everyone thought that Thalidomide was perfectly safe too.
Sometimes you don't find these results until months, or possibly years, after wide spread use, such as the case with Thalidomide (probably other similar cases also).

And yet, we're seeing the results of COVID right now...

Unless you can guarantee, with 100% certainty, that no one will suffer any serious side effects from the innoculations, it si fair to say that being vaccinated does come with it's share of risk.

What exactly is the "share of risk"? You're making suppositions without evidence.
Is it POSSIBLE that there are side effects to the vaccine that we do not know about? Absolutely.
But a POSSIBLE side effect that we don't even have reason to believe actually exists, isn't much of a "risk". Unvaccinated COVID, however...has serious risks.

So then it really does come down to a personal risk evaluation between the risk and impact of a COVID infection and the risk and impact of the COVID vaccine.
People should be permitted to make this risk evaluation, and make this choice for themselves, without recrimination, without retribution.

What ever happened to personal responsibility? With someone making a decision, but there are also consequences to the decisions that they make?

Both of my parents are currently in the ICU with covid, both are idiotic anti-vaxxers who believed the political nonsense you guys are pushing. No significant number of the people in the hospital right now are there from the vaccine.

You do not care about people, their suffering, or saving lives, you only care about your politics.
Do you talk to your parents like that?

It is a dead end.
My post wasn't specific to a particular proposed therapeutic. So scratch ivermectin. OK.
There are others which seem to have had positive therapeutic effect.
The medical community will have to sort this out.

Wow... The video was released this afternoon and already has 1.2 million views... In anticipation of her being fired for speaking out, Project Veritas set up a go-fund-me page for Jodi and it's already raised more than $60,000.
This tells me that people are thirsting for real information about the virus and the vaccine, because we sure as hell aren't getting all the facts from the government, the Biden Administration, or the mainstream news media.

Complete nonsense. This probably belongs in CT at this point. Thirsting for "real" information LOL.
You have the facts, you are just choosing to thumb your nose at them, and help spread deadly misinformation.

It is a dead end.

Don't listen to this guy. OWN THE LIBS.

Luce,
Doesn't actually have peoples' best interests at heart.

Maybe you all should try that fish tank shit again as a booster to the ivermectin. Darwin is hungry.

Maybe you all should try that fish tank shit again as a booster to the ivermectin. Darwin is hungry.

Also gargling iodine.

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 🤡
The clowns 🤡 still trying to kill off their acolytes.

My take on the video is it is one doctors opinion of what is happening when a person has covid and has been vaccinated.

Maybe the good doctor should do a paper and send it to the AMA.

"Nurse" is a grifter. Make sure to donate to her GoFundMe. She's up to $100,000 already. Ching ching.

So instead of forming your own opinion, you rely on the opinion of someone else that you agree with politically.

Why bother posting if you're unable to express your own thoughts?

LOL - you are the one who posted video in the OP relying on their opinion

and no - I have no idea about the guy in the video I posted and whether I would agree with him politically or not.

Back
Top Bottom