• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hezbollah vows to boost arsenal

Do you mean like the Israeli Arab supreme court justice? :roll:

I met him several times, the nicest guy, and a VERY bright legal mind.

Whatever his response to someone like Mira would be, it would not be very pleasant.

Yet more of your simplistic reasoning and your ability to equate any of your "enemies" with the Nazi's (oh, sorry, I mean "Nazism").

Because every organization that has anything to do with political violence are easily comparable to an ideology that promotes the genocide of millions.:roll:

Yes, we see the Democratic party conducting suicide bombings of the Republican committee HQ on a weekly basis, or the Labour Party doing the same to the Conservatives in the UK... :roll:

Sure, a nation with one party maintaining its own army and weapons is just a normal, rational situation for all to follow :doh

Last edited:
rogereddy, would you mind it if I ignored your post ?

I would not be surprised if you did, since facts are anathema to fascists and their supporters.

I would not be surprised if you did, since facts are anathema to fascists and their supporters.

do these include the facts contained within the UN commissioned Goldstone report?

Do you agree to the connection between committing an act of terror(intended murder of innocents) and standing behind it makes an organization a terrorist organization?
The PLO was a terrorist organisation as well and yet they became your partners in negotiations.
What about the Jewish terrorist organisations, leaders of which became your politicians and PMs.
I will repeat what I said, Hizbollah did fight the Israeli military and I'm all for it but I am against their firing at civilians.
The IDF is guilty of targeting civilians as well. I know you will deny it, but I have been on the receiving end and I know what I'm talking about. Personal experience, take it or leave it.

Realizing that Israeli presence would not be there in the case when there was no need to defend the people from Hizbollah's and Lebanese-Palestinian terrorism, yes.
Do you think Israel enjoys sending its youth to fight a murderous enemy?

That I agree. Lebanon should have never allowed attacks toward Israel from it's soil. Jordan got rid of that problem, we should have done the same.

do these include the facts contained within the UN commissioned Goldstone report?

Sure, like this statement from its author:

JPost.com | BlogCentral | Double Standard Watch

"Most recently he criticized the United Nations Council on Human Rights, which commissioned the report, for the contents of its referral to the Security Council. This is what he said: "The draft resolution saddens me as it includes only allegations against Israel. There is not a single phrase condemning Hamas as we have done in the report."

http://www.forward.com/articles/116987/

"Goldstone told the Swiss newspaper Le Temps before the vote that the wording of the resolution was unfortunate because it included only censure of Israel. He voiced hope that the Human Rights Council would alter the wording of the draft."

----------

Sounds like yet another biased, nonsensical report from the likes of Cuba, Sudan, etc,. sitting on of all places, the HRC. What a total sham.

Last edited:
Sure, like this statement from its author:

JPost.com | BlogCentral | Double Standard Watch

"Most recently he criticized the United Nations Council on Human Rights, which commissioned the report, for the contents of its referral to the Security Council. This is what he said: "The draft resolution saddens me as it includes only allegations against Israel. There is not a single phrase condemning Hamas as we have done in the report."

Goldstone Slams Human Rights Council for Ignoring Hamas ? Forward.com

"Goldstone told the Swiss newspaper Le Temps before the vote that the wording of the resolution was unfortunate because it included only censure of Israel. He voiced hope that the Human Rights Council would alter the wording of the draft."

----------

Sounds like yet another biased, nonsensical report from the likes of Cuba, Sudan, etc,. sitting on of all places, the HRC. What a total sham.

let's do hear, directly from its author, what he has to say about israeli opposition to his report
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moag8mcfdN4"]YouTube- Goldstone challenges US over Gaza report[/ame]

Why do you need to use such baseless, harsh and most definitely insulting language such as "victim of brainwashing" ?

Have I accused you of being "dumb" ? no I haven't, so please do hold your insults.

Don't you think that my wish not to have peace or war with Israel is respectable and legitimate ?

I think you come from a country where islamic interference in government affairs and brainwashing is rampant.

I am curious about your not wanting peace or war. It's one or the other ... there is no option in between.

Nobody said you were dumb. In fact, I classify you as a victim of the religious intolerence of the middle east.

I encourage you to seek a life free from islamic government, hezaballah terrorists, and Syria agents intent on preventing Lebanon from being free of terrorist influence.

I think you come from a country where islamic interference in government affairs and brainwashing is rampant.

I am curious about your not wanting peace or war. It's one or the other ... there is no option in between.

Nobody said you were dumb. In fact, I classify you as a victim of the religious intolerence of the middle east.

I encourage you to seek a life free from islamic government, hezaballah terrorists, and Syria agents intent on preventing Lebanon from being free of terrorist influence.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I'm sorry, all I can do is laugh.

Do you have ANY idea about the makeup of the Lebanese society ? Do you really think it's a Muslim country ? I'm asking you a question, honestly .

oh, and by the way, did you know that I'm Lebanese but not a Muslim ?

Last edited:
Oh by the way, Israel's attacks on civilians and civilian infrustructure is terrorism as well.

The Israelies attack civilin infrastructure undeer the control of Hamas. Since Hamas is a terrorist group, anything controlled by Hamas is a VALID target.

Don't like it? Tell Hamas to get the hell out of Gaza!

When Hamas is gone fewer Palestinian children will die. When the Palestinian people learn to love their children MORE than they hate the Israelies, FEWER PALESTINIAN CHILDREN WILL DIE.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY HAMAS.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I'm sorry, all I can do is laugh.

Do you have ANY idea about the makeup of the Lebanese society ? Do you really think it's a Muslim country ? I'm asking you a question, honestly .

oh, and by the way, did you know that I'm Lebanese but not a Muslim ?

Until Hezballah is ejected back to Iran, you are living in a world that suffers from islamic interference.

Accept iit, lean to hate it, and then support Hezballah's removal from Lebanon.

The Israelies attack civilin infrastructure undeer the control of Hamas. Since Hamas is a terrorist group, anything controlled by Hamas is a VALID target.

Don't like it? Tell Hamas to get the hell out of Gaza!

When Hamas is gone fewer Palestinian children will die. When the Palestinian people learn to love their children MORE than they hate the Israelies, FEWER PALESTINIAN CHILDREN WILL DIE.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY HAMAS.

Euuh Vader, we're speaking about Hizbollah and Lebanon, not about Hamas and Gaza. My post was was about the Israeli attack on Lebanon in 2006 :2wave:

Euuh Vader, we're speaking about Hizbollah and Lebanon, not about Hamas and Gaza. My post was was about the Israeli attack on Lebanon in 2006 :2wave:

Oops!

Sorry, Mira, I got lost on that one.

:mrgreen:

Until Hezballah is ejected back to Iran, you are living in a world that suffers from islamic interference.

Accept iit, lean to hate it, and then support Hezballah's removal from Lebanon.

OMG it's getting better and better. Hizbollah are Lebanese my dear, dear Vader, send them back to where ?????

OMG it's getting better and better. Hizbollah are Lebanese my dear, dear Vader, send them back to where ?????

Hezballah is a well known Iranian proxy force. They do not represent Lebanon; they represent the interests of Aminajihad, the Ayetoiletbowl, and the mullah bitches.

Hezballah is a very real threat to peace.

Hezballah is a well known Iranian proxy force. They do not represent Lebanon; they represent the interests of Aminajihad, the Ayetoiletbowl, and the mullah bitches.

Hezballah is a very real threat to peace.

Armed are supported by Iran doesn't mean that they are Iranian, they are still Lebanese. The Lebanese Christian Phalangists were armed and trained by Israel, shall we send them to Israel ?

Armed are supported by Iran doesn't mean that they are Iranian, they are still Lebanese. The Lebanese Christian Phalangists were armed and trained by Israel, shall we send them to Israel ?

Iranian influence must be curbed. Iran's puppets must not be allowed to have political power in Lebanon. As long as they have influence, the Iranian government has influence.

Iranian influence must be curbed. Iran's puppets must not be allowed to have political power in Lebanon. As long as they have influence, the Iranian government has influence.

why is iran not entitled to assert its brand of political influence?

Yes, that I agree wholeheartedly.

Iran is the world's foremost state sponser of terrorism. They do not need to be influencing terrorist attacks on Israel nor do they need to be engaged in preventing peace between Israel and Lebanon.

Until the Ayetoiletbowl and Amidinijihad are removed from power, Iran must, at all costs, be isolated. Likewise, the rest of the world must be insulated from Iranian influence.

Because we have fought enough proxy wars on our soil already justabubba. It's time that we become only LEBANESE and we rebuild our country. National unity is what we need and that's what Hizbollah is calling for in the article of the OP.

Last edited:
Because we have faught enough proxy wars on our soil already justabubba. It's time that we become only LEBANESE and we rebuild our country. National unity is what we need and what Hizbollah is calling for in the article of the OP.

I do not trust Hezballah. Lebanon is better off without Hezballah. Until hezballah is no longer owned by Iran, Lebanon cannot allow Hezballah to have any tangible influence in Lebanon.

I do not trust Hezballah. Lebanon is better off without Hezballah. Until hezballah is no longer owned by Iran, Lebanon cannot allow Hezballah to have any tangible influence in Lebanon.

Hizbollah as part of the government is just fine believe me. As long as they don't mess with Israel, they happen to be free of any corruption, very efficient and serious when it comes to dealing with internal affairs and making valid propositions for the well being of the country. They do come up with the most insane ideas sometimes (Gad El Maleh case and their opposition to study the Anne Frank diary in schools) but overall they're doing fine.

Iran is the world's foremost state sponser of terrorism. They do not need to be influencing terrorist attacks on Israel nor do they need to be engaged in preventing peace between Israel and Lebanon.

Until the Ayetoiletbowl and Amidinijihad are removed from power, Iran must, at all costs, be isolated. Likewise, the rest of the world must be insulated from Iranian influence.

where is this evidence of state sponsored terrorism

given that iran is pre-eminent in this regard, as you have presented, then there must me equally massive amounts of evidence attesting to that state sponsored terrorism

so here is the challenge. show that evidence to me and anyone else who is receptive to being shown the truth

Hizbollah as part of the government is just fine believe me. As long as they don't mess with Israel, they happen to be free of any corruption, very efficient and serious when it comes to dealing with internal affairs and making valid propositions for the well being of the country. They do come up with the most insane ideas sometimes (Gad El Maleh case and their opposition to study the Anne Frank diary in schools) but overall they're doing fine.

Heh. Every government does crazy **** once in a while. This is par for the course. :)

Oh well ....

Politics is a pain in the ass!

Back
Top Bottom