• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey!

a_person

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My name's Venus, and I'm joining this forum because I just got banned from the last one I was on for being LGBTQ+. This forum seems more accepting. though, and I'm happy to start!

My name's Venus, and I'm joining this forum because I just got banned from the last one I was on for being LGBTQ+. This forum seems more accepting. though, and I'm happy to start!
What forum would ban you for that?

Welcome.

forumsforums.com. Very homophobic/transphobic and misogynistic site.
Went and looked. They have a forum called "For Conservatives Only". In other words a circle jerk 🙄

Went and looked. They have a forum called "For Conservatives Only". In other words a circle jerk 🙄
Yep. If you go to the Relationships thread, go to the thread about Miss Nevada. It's so blatant.

Welcome to DP! All are welcomed here.
Sure you will enjoy posting here. Take a peek at the rules and post to your hearts content.

Yep. If you go to the Relationships thread, go to the thread about Miss Nevada. It's so blatant.
Yeah that's pretty ugly. Looks like the Mod is a dick too.

Welcome :)

Overall this forum is fairly progressive. Most people are either supportive or indifferent. There are a handful of people who are openly hostile. Overall its a pretty good mix of people that averages out to being slightly to the left of the American public I'd say.

Hi Venus, good to have you join us!

rNaaxcy22Dg67_HrHYiAszXO4aF6j_69_0ojVxieR17u24oD7V_AFk4HmRbIGLtXi8hnKREteKeadr7-oXIW4xJOvcjIJ0M

Welcome aboard. Hope to see ya around.

Welcome :)

Overall this forum is fairly progressive. Most people are either supportive or indifferent. There are a handful of people who are openly hostile. Overall its a pretty good mix of people that averages out to being slightly to the left of the American public I'd say.
As one on the Right, I'd say that was correct.

As one on the Right, I'd say that was correct.
That's good to hear. The far left sometimes has a tendency of categorizing anyone to the right of Bernie as right wing. Maybe not as bad as Trumpers calling everything communist, but I try to take a step back, be aware of that, and be as objective as I can on these topics.

Back
Top Bottom