• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hey

LiberalNation

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi all

I think I've been a member of this forum for a while but just re-discovered it. I will probably start posting soon since I'll have so much free time this summer.

I'm a 17 year old female and live in Western Kentucky. I'm kinda liberal on most issue but I have my conservative side.

LiberalNation said:
Hi all

I think I've been a member of this forum for a while but just re-discovered it. I will probably start posting soon since I'll have so much free time this summer.

I'm a 17 year old female and live in Western Kentucky. I'm kinda liberal on most issue but I have my conservative side.

Welcome.

I wonder what the conservative side thinks about your avatar?

Hey yourself. Nice to have you here.

Is there any way to tell if your feeling liberal or conservative? Maybe jump into a phone booth and wear your pants outside your jeans?

Welcome, welcome, LiberalNation! I can tell I am going to like you and your posts. ;)

For a 17-year-old, you sure do exude sophistication in your posts. I'm impressed.

aps said:
For a 17-year-old, you sure do exude sophistication in your posts. I'm impressed.
Thanks and thank you to all the rest for your welcomes.

I've actually never gotten a compliment like that before, I normally get just opposite when it comes to my posts. I guess I'm improving.

welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

zymurgy said:
Welcome.

I wonder what the conservative side thinks about your avatar?
!redruM
Welcome...:2wave:
Not to worry... I steer clear of the babykilling debates... Oops! I mean abortion threads.

Apostle13 said:
!redruM
Welcome...:2wave:
Not to worry... I steer clear of the babykilling debates... Oops! I mean abortion threads.

That is a new image.

The original one had a profane word that is censored when typed.

Back
Top Bottom