• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey, Y'all!

RosieS

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Glad to be here! I'm RosieS all over the Interweb, so if you see that moniker it's prolly me.

I'm looking forward to in depth discussions and getting to know all y'all. :newhere:

Regards from Rosie

Welcome! :peace

Hi Mellie! Glad to meet you!

Regards from Rosie

67112126-hullo-everyone-dpsockpuppet.jpg

Thanx. Sok is my friend and you've captured her je ne sais quoi very well!

Regards from Rosie

ooooo...here kitty kitty, someday & hi Jetboogieman!

Regards from Rosie

Rosie! So pleased to see you joined! This place will shine much brighter now!!

sunflowerpostcard.jpg

<curtsey, tilt. fall over>

Luv & Stuff from Rosie

Glad to be here! I'm RosieS all over the Interweb, so if you see that moniker it's prolly me.

I'm looking forward to in depth discussions and getting to know all y'all. :newhere:

Regards from Rosie

hi there, neighbor!

Hey Liblady! Another liberal to band together with against the Floridiots! Happy day!

Regards from Rosie

Back
Top Bottom