• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey y’all

hey darlin. How are you?
Keepin' on. I started working out since I am stuck inside due to social distancing and am otherwise just living my life.

How about you?

Keepin' on. I started working out since I am stuck inside due to social distancing and am otherwise just living my life.

How about you?

Same, actually. Went through a pretty nasty bout of depression after I lost my husband. Put on weight, stayed in the bed, etc. Probably May? I just woke up one day and realized that I didn't die with him, but I was going to if I didn't get out of bed. Doing better now, eating clean, walking 4 to 5 miles a day.

Same, actually. Went through a pretty nasty bout of depression after I lost my husband. Put on weight, stayed in the bed, etc. Probably May? I just woke up one day and realized that I didn't die with him, but I was going to if I didn't get out of bed. Doing better now, eating clean, walking 4 to 5 miles a day.
Good! I am happy for your resiliency and I am glad you are finding a new lease on life!

Good! I am happy for your resiliency and I am glad you are finding a new lease on life!

Thank you. Feels really good. Out doing things I want to do, going places I want to go. I've never really had my own life to live before, without having to be responsible for anyone else. I am settling into it nicely. :)

Hey darlin. How you been?
Hanging in there! Hope you are doing well :) We built a gazebo and I thought of you and the one your son in law (if I remember correctly!) built you. I think that was a pergola though. Anyway, all is good here.

Hanging in there! Hope you are doing well :) We built a gazebo and I thought of you and the one your son in law (if I remember correctly!) built you. I think that was a pergola though. Anyway, all is good here.

yes! It was my son in law. The new homeowners are enjoying it now. Lol

Please stay...you are among friends here, and I don't think you realize how much people care about you in a sincere way.

Back
Top Bottom