• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey there

00timh

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
just checking in heard this is a good place. Hope to have some fun and get to know you guys. Have a good one, always "Tim"

this place ain't too bad so far bruddaman.... good to see ya:)
Supa is here, as is Di, and Snake, and Ev too..... and a bunch of folks i recognize from PCF.

It's not too bad. There are those, though and I'm sure you'll learn who they are.

Tim!! Great to see you! :) I hope you enjoy DP!

67112126-hullo-everyone-dpsockpuppet.jpg

Hello0o0o0o00o0o....welcome......and I'm from nowhere, so you'll just have to get used to me *smiles*

Hello0o0o0o00o0o....welcome......and I'm from nowhere, so you'll just have to get used to me *smiles*
hehe tennesee. I don't have the time for these places I used to have but I will show up every couple of days for a few random babbles of thought. Its good to be here.

PCF refugees reunion!

Hey Sup! Good to see you!

Back
Top Bottom