• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey remember the "trump is a russian asset " narrative?

Fascists fascists. Let's take the way back machine so that we can step into reality.

Nope. You're either lying or highly misinformed.

With Trump, Putin didn't have to invade Ukraine. Trump did Putin's dirty work for him. Putin owns Trump
Yes, the old "wait till your puppet is gone to invade your neighbors" tactic. Very smart! If only we thought of it!

If Trump somehow gets elected President again, Putin is going to have a friend in the White House,

CNN reports, "It's not just that Donald Trump recently hailed the "genius" of Putin's strike against Ukraine. Since his political career began, Trump has backed Putin in ways connected directly to the Russian's quest to subjugate that country.

"Putin seized Crimea from Ukraine the following year. Protests in Kyiv had forced a Kremlin ally to quit the presidency. The ousted president, who fled to Russia, had been advised by an American political consultant. That consultant, Paul Manafort, subsequently became Trump's 2016 campaign manager.

"Candidate Trump spoke forgivingly about Russia's violation of Ukrainian sovereignty. He mused about lifting sanctions to smooth relations with Putin."

"The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were," Trump told ABC News in July 2016. That had been Putin's justification for the invasion.

CNN continued, "President Trump sought to undo one punishment imposed on Putin by proposing that Russia rejoin the G7, an organization of the world's major industrial economies.

"His administration implemented some new sanctions on Russia at the insistence of national security officials and Congress. Trump himself objected. In almost every case, the sanctions were imposed with Trump complaining about it and saying we were being too hard," his former national security adviser John Bolton.

"Trump cast doubt on America's decades-old commitment to defending European partners in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Aides feared he might try to withdraw from NATO if he won a second term.

"He fomented discord at home, advancing Putin's objective of sapping American resolve. "Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people," his former Defense Secretary James Mattis said in 2020.

"Trump shielded Russia from opprobrium. Echoing Russian propaganda, he led fellow Republicans in smearing Ukraine by falsely suggesting that Kyiv rather than Moscow had interfered in the 2016 US presidential election."

At Helsinki Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted Putin's word that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election.

Putin isn't to blame for the war in Ukraine, according to Trump. Biden is.

'While we need to help stop this brutal invasion, we also have to clean out the rot of our failed foreign policy establishment -- it is indeed rotten to the core -- before these total lunatics lead us down the path of national ruin and World War III," Trump said at a recent rally in South Carolina.
Putin never invaded under trump.

Fascists fascists. Let's take the way back machine so that we can step into reality.

sources are highly questionable.

Yes, the old "wait till your puppet is gone to invade your neighbors" tactic. Very smart! If only we thought of it!
If you have nothing to add, just say nothing.

This nonsense just makes your post look unbelievably stupid.

Makes perfect sense if you were expecting your puppet to destroy NATO in a potential second term, as Trump teased. No wonder Vlad was again interfering on Trump’s behalf in 2020.

Once we got a president with American values again, Vlad’s dream evaporated and his clock started ticking.

Makes perfect sense if you were expecting your puppet to destroy NATO in a potential second term, as Trump teased. No wonder Vlad was again interfering on Trump’s behalf in 2020.
destroy nato after making countries pay more into it? lol such fake news
Once we got a president with American values again, Vlad’s dream evaporated and his clock started ticking.
That's why he invaded ukraine, right? because he feared the biden LOLLLL

Dumb Liberals are lovely people . They respect their title .

Dumb.
Yeah, good thing most of us aren’t dumb. The dumb ones are funny though. Dumb conservatives are pretty funny too, but thankfully they’re relatively few in number as well, there’s just more of them on Facebook.

You remember right? Putin had Trump installed so he could invade Ukraine.
whew boy ,how many dumb liberals have had that one shoved up their (bleeps)?

Actually, the next narrative will be that Trump had Putin installed to invade Ukraine. They'll just claim that Trump was plotting even before Putin came into power.

The former guy is still a Russian asset albeit less useful than he was before he lost the election. It's the same thing as a useful idiot. Add Carlson and Bannon to the mix as well
...don't forget DeSantis!
LAFFRIOT

Thus making him a great asset for Putin.
They should get somebody to investigate this!!!
Somebody like Robert Mueller!!!
NYUK NYUK NYUK

Seems you are making up a narrative that barely was used (I don't recall it all). The accusation was that Putin wanted Trump because he would weaken US alliances in Europe and cause division in our own country. That was mostly a success.
Wow. You don't "recall" the Russian collusion story?

A more willfully obtuse statement will not be made on DP this month.

Putin never invaded under trump.
Why should he? As is apparent from my report (#20) Trump was being very cooperative.

What is amazing is, that is all Trump's followers can say. On the other hand, it it impossible to defend the totally incompetent and foolish Trump.

His followers lack education and are uninformed. The lack of awareness is what the GOP is counting on in the November mid-terms.

Why should he? As is apparent from my report (#20) Trump was being very cooperative.

What is amazing is, that is all Trump's followers can say. On the other hand, it it impossible to defend the totally incompetent and foolish Trump.

His followers lack education and are uninformed. The lack of awareness is what the GOP is counting on in the November mid-terms.
yes, the old "wait till your puppet leaves office to invade your neighbors" tactic. Truly effective! Why didn't we think of it?

Commies, commies. Let’s take second to dispense with the propaganda. Trump encouraged NATO countries to spend MORE on defense.Not less.
OK, continue the attempts to trash Trump. Next?

Why would he want them to spend more on something he was saying was obsolete?

Biden's incompetence is a far greater Russian asset than anything Trump did.

Trump did everything in his power to get the other NATO countries to start spending their own money to defend themselves. A couple of years ago, it was discovered that Germany only had three jets that were in flying condition. An Air Force with THREE jets? Trump postured about pulling out of NATO because the other countries were allowing us to pay for everything. Trying to say that Trump was for weakening our military does not make sense...

Trump just says all sorts of nonsensical and even contradictory stuff. He has no idea what he is saying. Why would he want them to spend more on something he thought was obsolete? Makes no sense. And it wasn't just because he was trying to scare them into paying their fair share. He was just genuinely riffing and trying to sound like his usual cool offensive self and just say shocking stuff.

You guys just like it all because it all sounds offensive and cool- you know, stickin' it to the libs. None of it makes any sense though- and he himself admits he has no idea what he is talking about.

"President Trump admitted he did not know much about NATO when he first called it “obsolete” on the campaign trail last year, he told the Associated Press.

“They had a quote from me that NATO's obsolete. But they didn't say why it was obsolete. I was on Wolf Blitzer, very fair interview, the first time I was ever asked about NATO, because I wasn't in government. People don't go around asking about NATO if I'm building a building in Manhattan, right?” Trump said to the AP, according to a full transcript published late Sunday.

“So they asked me, Wolf ... asked me about NATO, and I said two things. ‘NATO's obsolete’ — not knowing much about NATO, now I know a lot about NATO — NATO is obsolete, and I said, ‘And the reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism.’ You know, back when they did NATO, there was no such thing as terrorism,” Trump continued."

Now there's your stable genius for ya. He knows more than all the generals, doctors, and scientists, you know! :LOL:

You remember right? Putin had Trump installed so he could invade Ukraine.
whew boy ,how many dumb liberals have had that one shoved up their (bleeps)?

Yeah, I remember it. It was true then and it's true now.

Back
Top Bottom