• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

("" HEY PENNY PINCHERS "")Freedom69 buys a dell computer I need penny pinchers advice

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
("" HEY PENNY PINCHERS "")Freedom69 buys a dell computer I need penny pinchers advice

I need some penny pincher advice I'd would like to get one of those new VOIN (Voice over the INTERNET ) phone services however I'm trying to do it on the cheep .

I know you need DSL to get VOIN phone service to go with the new dell computer I bought do you know who may have the chirpiest DSL service.

P.S I 'm getting 6 month free eartlink dial up INTERNET included with the Dell system

Penny pinching
Freedom69

Re: ("" HEY PENNY PINCHERS "")Freedom69 buys a dell computer I need penny pinchers advice

Here's a price comparison list for Massachusetts.:

It would seem for you that Earthlink is the better deal at $19.95 for the first 6 months with a contract.

Then again, you could bump up to cable internet with Comcast for $19.95 for the first 6 months and a free modem and $50 cash back with no contract.

Back
Top Bottom