• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hey jimmyjack

cherokee

Devil Dog
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So jimmyjack how long have you been Gay?
Do you find it hard living in the UK as a gay man?
Are you like a gay slut or do you have a special gay man with a slow hand?

My_name_is_not_Larry said:
ooooh, personal attacks! My favorite :)

Personal attacks? Who me? I would never do that.....
I'm just asking him a few questions...:smile:

Hmmmm jimmyjack is not gay nor is he a rent boy step back from the mirror pal.

FISHX said:

Are you sure? He sounds gay. Are you gay? Whats a rent boy? Are you a rent boy? Is Jimmy a rent boy? Are gays called rent boys in the UK? If so can you be a rent boy and not be gay? Do you call gay women rent girls? Do you like rent girls? Can muslims be rent boys? Do you know any muslim rent boys? How can you tell the difference betweeen and rent UK boy and a non UK rent boy?
Do they dress the same? Are they taller then non rent boys? Do all rent boys have mirrors? What about the rent boys who cant afford a mirror? Do you have a group that will supply them with a free mirror?

yes you can be a rent boy if your not gay no a female is a prostitute and as for the mirror i,m sure after an hour or so as a rent boy you could afford to buy your own.

By the way thank you that was one of the funniest response to a post i have ever read seriously had me in stitches lmao

And not larry is like "WTF"?

No! we will not be having any male f.ucking going on here today. Not while I'm around. I dont care how much you love jimmyjack. I dont want to see or hear it.
You two go get a room or some chit.

cherokee said:
No! we will not be having any male f.ucking going on here today. Not while I'm around. I dont care how much you love jimmyjack. I dont want to see or hear it.
You two go get a room or some chit.
????? ..... ok....... I didn't get it.

????? ..... ok....... I didn't get it.

you said what the f.uck

soooo no f.ucking....:mrgreen:

FISHX said:

His obsessing about Gay sex morning, noon and night is certainly a novel way of showing his lack of interest in the subject.

Gardener said:
His obsessing about Gay sex morning, noon and night is certainly a novel way of showing his lack of interest in the subject.

I did not say he wasn,t intrested in discussing and putting a stop to gay sex i said he wasn,t gay.

He does not actualy obsess about gay sex he obsessess about the morals of gay sex.

shuamort said:
jimmyjack is unnatural - fact!!!
:lamo :2funny: :lamo

Gee....I almost feel sorry for the poor anencephalic guy....

eh, no I don't...carry on :)

ngdawg said:
Gee....I almost feel sorry for the poor anencephalic guy....

eh, no I don't...carry on :)
:rofl

Are you sure its ok? I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.
We should all be mindful of what we say to each other.
We can all get along and play nice:2wave:....:catapult:

F.uck that! I don’t want to get along and play nice…:flame:
Jimmy you suck! Deegan you also suck!

Have you all seen his pic in his profile??? He looks like he's ready to shoot an Uzi from the bell tower at lunchtime. Either that or he looks gay:lamo

I think he's laying low and getting some ammo to stock up....

oops!! I said 'laying'

cherokee said:
Jimmy you suck! Deegan you also suck!

Mmmm, does Jimmy suck Deegan, or does Deegan suck Jimmy?

Or do they suck each other?

Naughty Nurse said:
Mmmm, does Jimmy suck Deegan, or does Deegan suck Jimmy?

Or do they suck each other?

I'm really not sure.
I am sure I don’t want to know.
I would have to guess maybe they flip a coin to decide? Or maybe its whom ever gets to the goat first.

Back
Top Bottom