• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hey jfuh, you need to deal with this.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Maybe you could show us where I said the words "dipstick liberal left". Oh that's right, I didn't....ever. But if I had, would that be any different than you classifying people who read the bible as "hicks who reject fact", as you have done.

You need some other examples, jfuh? Here's a few. Tell us, how do the following comments "serve a purpose"?

"It'd be nice if his facist regime ......"

"Time to get out of hic country south and into the real world, maybe some decent education would help too....."

"Then there's setting the fanatical neo-cons dogs ....."

"I say they're nothing but a bunch of cowards...."

"Well this is exactly why inbreeding is bad...."

"Face it, you and your hawkish possee are exposed, no one believes a single word you say. You have 0 credibility...."

Your words, jfuh. Tell us how these comments are somehow okay but if anyone counters, you call it "dissing" the discussion or your favorite phrase "ad hominem attacks." Give us a break. Either learn to take your own medicine or shut your hole. What's it gonna be, bigshot? Be a man. If you're capable.

Last edited:
:boxer

What was that you were saying about cowards, jfuh....? Hmmm?

Here you go, jfuh. Here are some more of your quotes. While you're reading, keep in mind how often you scold others for ad hominem attacks and flame baiting. Notice, also, how you are too afraid to own up to any of this. Notice how cowardly you are to even post in this thread.

"You're full of $hit as usual..."

":spin: :spin: Let's go over this because I know that southern grey matter gets cobwebs some times..."

"Keep on trucking KC. Watching any beverly hillbillies lately?"

"try reading. It might help to make use of that grey matter upstairs..."

"Another lie....some religious nuthead website."

"I treat childish people the very way they deserve to be treated..."

"Take some of your own advice and actually try reading for once...."

"Lies and deciet seem to be your choice for "debate"...."

"You've absolutely no basis in the sciences and are simply trolling.... "

"If you understand chemistry to the least bit, then it is clear you are lieing..."

"You poor misguided sheep. You're a real posterboy for the GOP..."

"You're arrogance is unmatched. I see you're again making bull$**** claims...."

"our complete arrogance of the matter speaks for itself. You've no place to speak on this if you do not even comprehend or even try to comprehend ..."

"I guess you must have fallen asleep when your high school teacher was going over what consitutes the scientific method..."

"Guess you really don't have much else better to do with your life then..."

"You really have trouble reading I see. Perhaps spectacles might help out your old man eyes? ...."

"are you spewing more non-sense...."

"before you make a fool of yourself anymore here's something you should ..."

"you should read through the thread first. It might also help to get that head out your *** first though...."

These are your words, jfuh. There are plenty more too. Shall I keep them coming or are you getting the picture? Keep claiming how much you hate being attacked and such. But remember, you dish it like a pro.

Still nothing from the flame baiting coward. Typical mouth. :waiting:

KCConservative said:
Still nothing from the flame baiting coward. Typical mouth. :waiting:

*** while you're waiting for that whack job to respond--hope you don't mind my asking you a question. Was this jfuh around when Skilmatic posted here? Skil is over on Political Shootout now. I can just see Skil eating this turd alive had he encountered the liberal. This jfuh makes little if no sense at all here, but because of his confusion--he's still fun to poke fun at.

ptsdkid said:
*** while you're waiting for that whack job to respond--hope you don't mind my asking you a question. Was this jfuh around when Skilmatic posted here? Skil is over on Political Shootout now. I can just see Skil eating this turd alive had he encountered the liberal. This jfuh makes little if no sense at all here, but because of his confusion--he's still fun to poke fun at.
I have no idea when this yahoo began posting here. By the way, he has received several PMs about this thread. So he is clearly avoiding it. He can dish it, but he he's too much of a coward to face it.

I was just informed that Mr. jfuh has complained about my PM that invited him to this thread. Now I know he's aware of this thread and it proves his lack of sack. Of course, he will say that he is taking the "high road" by ignoring it. How timely. Only after his constant barrage of flame baiting and this invitation to defend his past comments, does he decide to act respectable. He's a complete coward......aren't you, jfuh? :2wave:

Last edited:
jfuh, I love ya. Don't let people get to you. Ignoring someone is far more insulting than responding. Look at KC--he can't stop posting in here because you are not acknowledging him. Keep it up, my friend.

PM me and vent anytime. :cheers:

KCConservative said:
I was just informed that Mr. jfuh has complained about my PM that invited him to this thread. Now I know he's aware of this thread and it proves his lack of sack. Of course, he will say that he is taking the "high road" by ignoring it. How timely. Only after his constant barrage of flame baiting and this invitation to defend his past comments, does he decide to act respectable. He's a complete coward......aren't you, jfuh? :2wave:

If a mod informed you of this, I am utterly disgusted.

What a lame tread. Repugnican morons truly are petty idiots and hate mongerers. Holy Crap, you guys are stupid.

You are like the silly kid yelling up at a bilding where nobody are home. Gosh, how lame and pathetic.:roll:

Basment is for this type of activity and PM's are not.

For clarification, I never said who reported the PM's.

Sorry you are disgusted aps. :(

aps said:
Ignoring someone is far more insulting than responding.
That's funny, aps. I guess you missed his flames. I posted them for all to see. I guess it's okay with you as long as his flames are directed at someone other than you. I wonder if he had been flaming you for weeks, what your tone would be? Of course, there is another reason he might be "ignoring" this. Could it be he can't stomach his own medicine? You two have fun.

Last edited:
steen said:
Repugnican morons truly are petty idiots ....
Interesting how you make this partisan. :roll: Do you need to see more of j***'s posts to see what is truly moronic?

KCConservative said:
Interesting how you make this partisan. :roll: Do you need to see more of j***'s posts to see what is truly moronic?
Have you seen "Bambi meets Godzilla"? Your posts are Bambi, jfuh's posts are Godzilla.

vauge said:
Basment is for this type of activity and PM's are not.

For clarification, I never said who reported the PM's.

Sorry you are disgusted aps. :(

I inferred (and tell me if I am wrong) that a mod PM'ed KC and said, "jfuh has complained about your PM'ing him." However, I neglected to infer that perhaps you said, "PM's are not for this kind of activity," and KC concluded that jfuh had complained. If it's the former, I don't like it, if it's the latter, then I am undisgusted. :)

steen said:
Have you seen "Bambi meets Godzilla"? Your posts are Bambi, jfuh's posts are Godzilla.
Except Godzilla was never so cowardly as to run from a fight.

aps said:
I inferred (and tell me if I am wrong) that a mod PM'ed KC and said, "jfuh has complained about your PM'ing him." However, I neglected to infer that perhaps you said, "PM's are not for this kind of activity," and KC concluded that jfuh had complained. If it's the former, I don't like it, if it's the latter, then I am undisgusted. :)
Considering jfuh is the only one I PM'd, I can't imagine who else would have complained. Can you, aps? :lol:

KCConservative said:
That's funny, aps. I guess you missed his flames. I posted them for all to see. I guess it's okay with you as long as his flames are directed at someone other than you. I wonder if he had been flaming you for weeks, what your tone would be? Of course, there is another reason he might be "ignoring" this. Could it be he can't stomach his own medicine? You two have fun.

So if someone flames you, you should then turn around and flame them? Guess what, KC? I don't work that way. I have no idea whether jfuh has inflamed you and others. I will admit that he and I agree on most things, so I may not notice the insults he dishes out. However, for you to stoop to such a level is rather sad, in my opinion. Thank goodness I rise about crap like that. Whew.

aps said:
So if someone flames you, you should then turn around and flame them? Guess what, KC? I don't work that way. I have no idea whether jfuh has inflamed you and others. I will admit that he and I agree on most things, so I may not notice the insults he dishes out. However, for you to stoop to such a level is rather sad, in my opinion. Thank goodness I rise about crap like that. Whew.

You have no idea whether he flames or not? May I direct your attention to posts 1 and 3. There are a few dozen examples. I agree that I am stooping. But the little turd was able to get on my last nerve and so I put the basement to good use. Yes, I am so glad you rise above it. (Hey, what are you doing in the basement, oh Holy one?) Hey, I noticed your invitation to let him suckle to your breast. When you hear from him, tell him his own medicine awaits.

Last edited:
KCConservative said:
You have no idea whether he flames or not? May I direct your attention to posts 1 and 3. There are a few dozen examples. I agree that I am stooping. But the little turd was able to get on my last nerve and so I put the basement to good use. Yes, I am so glad you rise above it. (Hey, what are you doing in the basement, oh Holy one?) Hey, I notcied your invitation to let him suckle to your breast. When you hear from him, tell him his own medicine awaits.

LOL Okay, KC, I see what you're saying. And I actually admire that you admit you are stooping. If he said those things, then I see why you think he is an "inflamer." But why let a stranger get to you? Just curious.

When I say I rise above this kind of stuff, it's that I would never start a thread attacking someone. One, it's not me. Two, I just don't care enough about someone attacking me here for it to cause me to want to attack them back.

I have two breasts. Do you want me to extend an invitation for the one that jfuh isn't suckling on? ;)

KCConservative said:
Here you go, jfuh. Here are some more of your quotes. While you're reading, keep in mind how often you scold others for ad hominem attacks and flame baiting. Notice, also, how you are too afraid to own up to any of this. Notice how cowardly you are to even post in this thread.

"You're full of $hit as usual..."

":spin: :spin: Let's go over this because I know that southern grey matter gets cobwebs some times..."

"Keep on trucking KC. Watching any beverly hillbillies lately?"

"try reading. It might help to make use of that grey matter upstairs..."

"Another lie....some religious nuthead website."

"I treat childish people the very way they deserve to be treated..."

"Take some of your own advice and actually try reading for once...."

"Lies and deciet seem to be your choice for "debate"...."

"You've absolutely no basis in the sciences and are simply trolling.... "

"If you understand chemistry to the least bit, then it is clear you are lieing..."

"You poor misguided sheep. You're a real posterboy for the GOP..."

"You're arrogance is unmatched. I see you're again making bull$**** claims...."

"our complete arrogance of the matter speaks for itself. You've no place to speak on this if you do not even comprehend or even try to comprehend ..."

"I guess you must have fallen asleep when your high school teacher was going over what consitutes the scientific method..."

"Guess you really don't have much else better to do with your life then..."

"You really have trouble reading I see. Perhaps spectacles might help out your old man eyes? ...."

"are you spewing more non-sense...."

"before you make a fool of yourself anymore here's something you should ..."

"you should read through the thread first. It might also help to get that head out your *** first though...."

These are your words, jfuh. There are plenty more too. Shall I keep them coming or are you getting the picture? Keep claiming how much you hate being attacked and such. But remember, you dish it like a pro.

LOL this throws a wrench into the equally split mods theory doesn't it. ;) I don't believe I've even seen him get a warning yet.

aps said:
LOL Okay, KC, I see what you're saying. And I actually admire that you admit you are stooping. If he said those things, then I see why you think he is an "inflamer." But why let a stranger get to you? Just curious.

When I say I rise above this kind of stuff, it's that I would never start a thread attacking someone. One, it's not me. Two, I just don't care enough about someone attacking me here for it to cause me to want to attack them back.

I have two breasts. Do you want me to extend an invitation for the one that jfuh isn't suckling on? ;)

Glad you understand. And your final sentence just made me laugh out loud. :lol: ;)

KCConservative said:
Glad you understand. And your final sentence just made me laugh out loud. :lol: ;)

Well? Would you like an invitation? :lol:

I am a twin and apparently, my mother would sometimes breastfeed us at the same time. :shock:

I love how the little maggot just pretends to take the high road......only after spewing all of his flame baiting venom. As soon as someone calls him on the carpet, he runs off and tries to paint himself as an internet saint. If he had any testicles at all, he'd admit his hypocracy. I think it's time for me to run down a few more of his flaming barbs and put them on display.

KCConservative said:
Considering jfuh is the only one I PM'd, I can't imagine who else would have complained. Can you, aps? :lol:

Yes yes. aps jumped the gun, and she has apologized to vauge by PM'ing him.

*aps slaps her hand and face for jumping gun*

Now, Mr. KC, why say something about a mod PM'ing you?

Back
Top Bottom