• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey everybody...

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I came over from the AARP message boards. Unfortunately they shut down their current events/politics threads just this past Apr.5th, after way over moderating things to make up for their way under moderating things. Sad. Made some pretty good friends there too. Trying to get them over here which I really like so far. THis seems to be a much larger/more active community than AARP ever was.

I came over from the AARP message boards. Unfortunately they shut down their current events/politics threads just this past Apr.5th, after way over moderating things to make up for their way under moderating things. Sad. Made some pretty good friends there too. Trying to get them over here which I really like so far. THis seems to be a much larger/more active community than AARP ever was.
Welcome.

Welcome - love your posts here.

Big fan of Canada to the both of you by the way. Probably should have been born there. Hockey nut!

Welcome @Subieguy, good to have you with us, always enjoy your posts. :)

nature-welcome-church-poster-template-4462aba18bb8695eaa7cd2ecded68fc6_screen.jpg

My mom gets the AARP magazine plus has the 24 hr Roadside Assistance plan.

It makes her feel safe, I guess.

Welcome aboard, Subieguy!

Jump in. The more the merrier.

Subieguy:

A belated hello and welcome.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Welcome. It's feisty here. Mods do a good job for a middle of the road approach.

Back
Top Bottom