• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey, Californians: What the heck is going on out there?

Jesus was killed because he was a threat to the leaders. Trump is being virtually killed for the same reasons. All the evil doers need is makeup phony claims. We are seeing this today with the FNC using the press,

I don't know what FNC means in your post.

The elites in Washington do seem to be pretty threatened by the President. They have seemed historically to be pretty good at recognizing and eliminating threats. Not so much with the President.

Their inability to take him down seems to be driving them nuts. Look at what they are enabling the rioters to do to their cities because the hate Trump.

That one sliver of this is a little humorous in a how stupid can a person be kind of a way. They seem to get more angry with every passing minute.

Part of Christ's plan was top get Crucified. The President seems opposed to that outcome. ;)

"The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less."

Eldridge Cleaver

I don't know what FNC means in your post.

The elites in Washington do seem to be pretty threatened by the President. They have seemed historically to be pretty good at recognizing and eliminating threats. Not so much with the President.

Their inability to take him down seems to be driving them nuts. Look at what they are enabling the rioters to do to their cities because the hate Trump.

That one sliver of this is a little humorous in a how stupid can a person be kind of a way. They seem to get more angry with every passing minute.

Part of Christ's plan was top get Crucified. The President seems opposed to that outcome. ;)

"The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less."

Eldridge Cleaver

Good post. My typo FNC meant DNC. Joseph Goebbels was just ONE man but one who could convince a crowd to buy a used car from him. With him and Hitler, you had a dynamic duo of crazed lunatics who were able to use their power to browbeat humans into submission because they had the military behind them and the Hitler Youth. We are seeing a reenactment today of the Hitler scourge with CNN topping the list along with MSNBS, the NY Times and WaPo. The "DNC" is the powerful elite in the Democratic party. People like Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Fat Boy Nadler,Schumer and the new recruits like AOC, Ilhan Omar who are RECRUITING new "Hitler Youth" just like he did by giving a nod to the rioters to keep doing what they are doing by calling them "peaceful protesters". IOW, they are using the twentysomethings like Hitler did and using the press to tell the public lies that BLM and Antifa are just peaceful people like you and I and want to stop brutality while lying again and again that cops routinely kill blacks for no reason.

In sort, the DC (Powerful Democrats as mentioned) are using the Goebbelsian press to promote hatred to bring down Trump. I certainly don't claim Trump is Jesus but I do claim that the methods used to kill off a leader you hate are always the same. Instill hatred like Joseph Goebbels, get the people to think it is THEY who are getting him killed by lying continually until they think what they hear is the truth.

Good post. My typo FNC meant DNC. Joseph Goebbels was just ONE man but one who could convince a crowd to buy a used car from him. With him and Hitler, you had a dynamic duo of crazed lunatics who were able to use their power to browbeat humans into submission because they had the military behind them and the Hitler Youth. We are seeing a reenactment today of the Hitler scourge with CNN topping the list along with MSNBS, the NY Times and WaPo. The "DNC" is the powerful elite in the Democratic party. People like Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Fat Boy Nadler,Schumer and the new recruits like AOC, Ilhan Omar who are RECRUITING new "Hitler Youth" just like he did by giving a nod to the rioters to keep doing what they are doing by calling them "peaceful protesters". IOW, they are using the twentysomethings like Hitler did and using the press to tell the public lies that BLM and Antifa are just peaceful people like you and I and want to stop brutality while lying again and again that cops routinely kill blacks for no reason.

In sort, the DC (Powerful Democrats as mentioned) are using the Goebbelsian press to promote hatred to bring down Trump. I certainly don't claim Trump is Jesus but I do claim that the methods used to kill off a leader you hate are always the same. Instill hatred like Joseph Goebbels, get the people to think it is THEY who are getting him killed by lying continually until they think what they hear is the truth.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom