• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hey billo lets pick it up here...

Billo_Really said:
After I f.u.c.k.e.d your mother in the a.s.s and she took a s.h.i.t and had you, I promised her I would go easy on the little brown loaf. Or is it loafer?
Class act.

Originally posted by KCConservative:
Class act.
What do you know about class, you piece of s.h.i.t! You make excuses to torture people. Go f.u.c.k yourself, asshole!

Billo_Really said:
What do you know about class, you piece of s.h.i.t! You make excuses to torture people. Go f.u.c.k yourself, asshole!

:lol: Yeah, I remember my first beer too.

Yeah, I remember my first beer too.
Your too young to drink. Judging from your posts, your just a little whiney baby.

Billo_Really said:
Your too young to drink. Judging from your posts, your just a little whiney baby.

:lol: Hey, teach us some more profane words, billo. This is fun.

billo check your pm's.

Hey, teach us some more profane words, billo. This is fun.
Sure, just give us a few more examples of how you defend torture.

Billo_Really said:
Sure, just give us a few more examples of how you defend torture.

Gimme a bad guy that knows something and I'll get it out of him. Then I'll march the good guy that was saved from hurt or death because of a little tender loving torture up to you and let you tell that good person that thier life was not worth me making some fuc*k head a little uncomfortable for a while. Really Billo. Are you that big of a *****?

Originally posted by teacher:
Gimme a bad guy that knows something and I'll get it out of him. Then I'll march the good guy that was saved from hurt or death because of a little tender loving torture up to you and let you tell that good person that thier life was not worth me making some fuc*k head a little uncomfortable for a while. Really Billo. Are you that big of a *****?
No, I'm that big of an American, you asshole. Listen to yourself talk. Your rationalizing torture. Torture! That is not what this country is about. And it takes a pretty f.u.c.k.e.d up American to think it is. We are a nation of laws. We stand for the rule of law. Or at least we used too.

No one deserves to be tortured.

Billo_Really said:
No, I'm that big of an American, you asshole. Listen to yourself talk. Your rationalizing torture. Torture! That is not what this country is about. And it takes a pretty f.u.c.k.e.d up American to think it is. We are a nation of laws. We stand for the rule of law. Or at least we used too.

No one deserves to be tortured.

Never said it should be sanctioned by Congress or legal. Just said I'd do it. If it comes down to me fuc*king up some terrorist to save the life of an American, I'll do it, and the time if I got caught doing it. You don't even want to know what I'd do to a mother fuc*ker to keep harm from my children. That's the difference between you and me Billo. You're a *****, I'm not. I don't realy think I'm rationalizing torture. I'm just saying I'm man enough to do what needs to be done.

Two people kidnap and are gonna kill someone you love Billo. You catch one of them. You gonna tell me you wont do what it takes to save the one you love?

Never said it should be sanctioned by Congress or legal. Just said I'd do it. If it comes down to me fuc*king up some terrorist to save the life of an American, I'll do it, and the time if I got caught doing it. You don't even want to know what I'd do to a mother fuc*ker to keep harm from my children. That's the difference between you and me Billo. You're a *****, I'm not. I don't realy think I'm rationalizing torture. I'm just saying I'm man enough to do what needs to be done.

Two people kidnap and are gonna kill someone you love Billo. You catch one of them. You gonna tell me you wont do what it takes to save the one you love?
Unfortunately, if I was in that situation, I would probably go to work on him with a blow torch and a pair of plyers. But life isn't as simple as that. What do you say to someone that took your kid after you just got done killing his entire family? His entire blood line gone in the blink of an eye. Because you didn't speak his language and didn't want to wait for an interpreter. His wife and children were not threatening you but you were pissed off that day and decided to cap their asses anyway. You did this to his family and now have the gall to treat him like he's the animal! He's an animal for taking your kid. But your no different than he is.

I'm guessing you're a hippie.
Was a hippie (to be succinct).

Billo_Really said:
Was a hippie (to be succinct).

1.72 does not a hippie make. You just asked me that question from the wrong direction Billo. I'm still embarrassed I didn't get it right. Square root of 3.

You know bro, one day we need to do battle. In the basement. Fresh thread. Cage like. When we are both here and got nothing to do for a while. I'm thinking 3 plus hours.

There are some few players on the right, and some few on the left. And then there's me.

I want to see how you think on your feet. Everybody here damn well knows I can. I'll smoke your azz bitch.

Iraq war. Beginning to end.

1.72 does not a hippie make. You just asked me that question from the wrong direction Billo. I'm still embarrassed I didn't get it right. Square root of 3.

You know bro, one day we need to do battle. In the basement. Fresh thread. Cage like. When we are both here and got nothing to do for a while. I'm thinking 3 plus hours.

There are some few players on the right, and some few on the left. And then there's me.

I want to see how you think on your feet. Everybody here damn well knows I can. I'll smoke your azz bitch.

Iraq war. Beginning to end.
It's 1.73.

Billo_Really said:
It's 1.73.
Damn, just... damn. I rewired a switch the other day and tested a breaker and told the guy if he didn't replace the breaker he could die when using his garbage disposal. No shi*t. That 1.73 is not going to make the difference, is it?

BTW. I'm not an electrician.

Damn, just... damn. I rewired a switch the other day and tested a breaker and told the guy if he didn't replace the breaker he could die when using his garbage disposal. No shi*t. That 1.73 is not going to make the difference, is it?

BTW. I'm not an electrician.
I'm not an electrician either. I'm an electrical designer. In answer to your question, no. You don't normally run into 3-phase garbage disposels unless it's a commercial kitchen.

You can tell when breakers are going bad. Some of them, over time, start building a bridge every time it trips with the arc that is created. After a while, some of them will open, and you can't get it to close. Or you will see a lot of nuisance tripping. Or if it is a plug-on breaker, it might be loose. Or just defective. I hate those twin-tandem ones that are wafer thin and you fit two of them in the same space as a single 20 amp, single-pole breaker.

Go to the Cutler-Hammer or Square D websites. They can tell you a lot more about breakers.

You only deal with 1.73 when your dealing with 3-phase systems. Because it is the phase differential between the 3 phase voltages being generated. I think I should shut up now.

Back
Top Bottom