• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey, American voters, you’re stupid!

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Klaus Rohrich
July 3, 2013

"Obama’s legacy will be one of ignominy because their policies will result in the impoverishment of more Americans than the Great Depression"​

The Democrats are heading for the Perfect Storm and Obama’s legacy will be one of ignominy because their policies will result in the impoverishment of more Americans than the Great Depression. The US economy has been kept afloat with newly printed money that may as well be counterfeit. Once the Fed stops pumping $85 billion a month into the economy and Amnesty brings out up to 30 million low-skilled, uneducated workers that vie for jobs with our indigenous low-skilled, uneducated workers and families are forced to pay as much as $20,000 per year for government mandated healthcare, American voters will smarten up pretty quickly. And they will graphically disprove the Democrats’ belief that the American electorate is stupid.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Hey, American voters, you’re stupid!

Americans have already suffered a "Great Depression" for more than 4 years. Whether the blame lies with a Congress controlled by Democrats or the president of the time suffering by the people is still apparent. Our president has exhibited both a will to ignore and not to listen to the 'People', or is one of most incompetent president we have ever had.

You know IMO no matter what America does we are heading for a big storm that we won't be able to overcome. It doesn't matter who is President and what they do. Their actions would only come later down the road and by then America will already be in the middle of that great and terrible storm. The way I look at it, America just needs to start preparing itself for this and think about what we are going to do to solve the issue when we are knee high in it.

May I suggest replacing out the elephant with Chicken Little? It seems more appropriate for the Republican mascot after five years of screaming that the sky is falling.

I love it when Canadian RWer's....whine about the implementation of private HI mandates!

What a confused, conflicted lot of jerks they are.

Nothing better than an American proudly pointing out a Canadian calling Americans stupid. Do you think before you post this ****?

You know IMO no matter what America does we are heading for a big storm that we won't be able to overcome. It doesn't matter who is President and what they do. Their actions would only come later down the road and by then America will already be in the middle of that great and terrible storm. The way I look at it, America just needs to start preparing itself for this and think about what we are going to do to solve the issue when we are knee high in it.

I agree.

History generally shows that empires start to diminish internally after their Republic phase weakens and they become more multicultural and multiracial. Interests simply diverge.

I agree.

History generally shows that empires start to diminish internally after their Republic phase weakens and they become more multicultural and multiracial. Interests simply diverge.

It would seem to me that the US has always been multicultural and multiracial. Besides, what evidence do you have to support your statement? It really sounds more like your are making a case for racism and intolerance.

Americans have already suffered a "Great Depression" for more than 4 years. Whether the blame lies with a Congress controlled by Democrats or the president of the time suffering by the people is still apparent. Our president has exhibited both a will to ignore and not to listen to the 'People', or is one of most incompetent president we have ever had.

It's amazing that you both call American's stupid and then blame the president for not listening to those people.

Irony at it's finest from you again.

It amazes me that after being proven wrong for so long that people on the Right would honestly think that anyone will listen to their nonsensical prognostications.

Well we did give Bush a second term.

That sure was stupid.

Hey, American voters, you’re stupid![/url]

Hard to argue that one. We re-elected two failed presidents in a row. But hey, in America's defense, look at the runners-up. :2razz:

Americans have already suffered a "Great Depression" for more than 4 years.

I think it was coined the "Great Recession." ;) Something about that 'D' word the media and politicians really hate. Even Krugman admitted it as a depression.

Whether the blame lies with a Congress controlled by Democrats or the president of the time suffering by the people is still apparent. Our president has exhibited both a will to ignore and not to listen to the 'People', or is one of most incompetent president we have ever had.

He's certainly up there on the list. A very deserving spot after all the 'hope' and 'change' promised. Business as usual in Washington.

Last edited:
I agree.

Rome survived for centuries being multicultural and multiracial. The problem was they were arrogant and expanded their empire too far. A lesson our govt has not learned.

I do think that the average intelligence of the population is dropping, but because of our dysfunctional two party system even the stupidity of the People no longer has relevancy to who is elected and how this country is run.

People aren't getting stupid, it's just that political manipulation and propaganda have leaped from the Flintstones to the Jetsons in the past few decades. Most people spend their brain power getting through their daily lives; they plop in front of the TV to relax, not to parse nuanced arguments about complex topics.

Propagandists have learned to exploit lowered mental defenses by creating the genre of infotainment. They tease and attract attention with sex appeal. Group affiliation is strengthened with praise while out-groups are vilified as dangerous outsiders. While the audience is softened up with sexy legs and praise for how awesome people like them are, talking points are slipped into the distracted and undefended subconscious.

Calling American voters stupid for falling for these tricks is like saying gravity is weak because airplanes flout it on a daily basis.

I came to the conclusion that the American voters were stupid with the election of Clinton the second time. Obamas election was just additional proof.

Back
Top Bottom