• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey again.

ecofarm

global liberation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Someone should delete that crap someone posted in my intro thread "Ecofarm".

I'm near Nairobi, to use my computer extensively for a couple weeks more, before returning to the rural area. I arrived in Kenya June 23. My research is going well. I'll check this place when I check drudgereport for some news from the states. Maybe I could even post a pic or two.

I'm listening to Leonard Cohen; everybody knows, democracy, and one of us cannot be wrong.

Have fun and don't be imbecilic like that stalker,

Eco

ps. Everything I wrote in my original intro "Ecofarm" is true. The research is going well.

pps. I always thought it would be pretty cool to have a stalker but I left that forum in disgust; the people there were horrible so I can't enjoy having a stalker from there. You've seen how they are and what they think is funny. Note, if a decent and nice person(s) would like to stalk me, please feel free - that might be cool.

Last edited:
No stalker here. Just popping in to say "Hi".:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom