• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hershel Walker the Murderer?

Winston

Give me convenience or give me death
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Well, what do you know? Another Pro-Life hypocrite.

this illustrates how little Republicans actually believe that abortion is murder.

Imagine if it had came out that Walker had actually murdered someone 14 years ago. Everyone in the GOP is trying to laugh this one off. That wouldn’t be the case if he had actually murdered someone.

So, please spare us the crap about abortion being murder. That hyperbole has always been absurd. And Pro-Lifers voting for Walker will show us just how little they believe in their own words.

Yeah, but he says bad stuff about the left. Doesn't matter if it's stupid, doesn't matter if it's dishonest, and doesn't matter if its hypocritical. No bad mark matters, except for some who seem to see it as a big positive. It "owns" aka trolls "the libs" aka non-Trumpists.

this illustrates how little Republicans actually believe that abortion is murder.

Imagine if it had came out that Walker had actually murdered someone 14 years ago. Everyone in the GOP is trying to laugh this one off. That wouldn’t be the case if he had actually murdered someone.

So, please spare us the crap about abortion being murder. That hyperbole has always been absurd. And Pro-Lifers voting for Walker will show us just how little they believe in their own words.
Walker even told a story about how he was seconds away from committing first degree murder and got stopped by a bumper sticker. In the middle of telling this, he inexplicably stopped to lie about being an FBI agent.

Dude's nuts. Too many blows to the head.

Yeah, but he says bad stuff about the left. Doesn't matter if it's stupid, doesn't matter if it's dishonest, and doesn't matter if its hypocritical. No bad mark matters, except for some who seem to see it as a big positive. It "owns" aka trolls "the libs" aka non-Trumpists.

Yep. That is the key to MAGA political success. Not issues. Not values. Just showing hate for those they know to be their superiors.

The RNC obviously didn’t get this guy.

Bla, bla bla. Leftist bullshit. Warnock is a damn commie. Castro loving scumball. Have a drink if you want. Cheers. .

Bla, bla bla. Leftist bullshit. Warnock is a damn commie. Castro loving scumball. Have a drink if you want. Cheers. .
Bla, bla, bla, MAGA deflection. 'let's not look at one of the worst candidates the MAGAs could prop up for an election'. 'Let's make stupid crap up about the other guy'. 'Get off my lawn'.... :rolleyes:

Abortion is fine—if convenient for a wealthy, middle-aged man who’s sleeping with lots of women.

For a woman in crisis, even a victim of rape or incest, it is unequivocally wrong, and the weight of the state should be brought to bear to prevent and punish it.

Walker even told a story about how he was seconds away from committing first degree murder and got stopped by a bumper sticker. In the middle of telling this, he inexplicably stopped to lie about being an FBI agent.

Dude's nuts. Too many blows to the head.
He's so bad that Gary Busey is on his knees thanking God for his existence, Busey looks totally sane in comparison...and half his brains landed on a sidewalk off PCH in Malibu.

Hershell Walker's campaign:

it is clear that Republicans have set aside all thier tradional values in an attempt to gain power. I wonder if they ever stop and think about what the government will look like and act like when it is full of people with absolutely no ethics or integrity. People who have no respect for the rule of law or for traditional American institutions and values. I saw an article today that claims over 200 people running for office are election deniers or at least claim to be in order to get elected. What will Congrees look like and act like when it is full of Majory Taylor Greene, Gaetz, Walker, Boebart, Jordan, Mastriano etc? That sure seems to be where they are going.

It's all about "owning" :ROFLMAO: the libs and trying to keep up their laughably phony Christian front. Soldiers of Christ my ass! White supremacist evildoers is what they are! They think we can't see what they worship: Power and money at all costs! They are the embodiment of bullshit!

It's all about keeping the stinking, America hating Marxists from gaining power.

It's all about keeping the stinking, America hating Marxists from gaining power.
And selling all of your integrity down the river

I personally don't care if Walker's girlfriend had an abortion. He denied it happened, and knowing leftists, it was fake.
I think abortion should be safe and legal. Within limits.
Unlike the "kill the kid after it pops out" Democrats.

And selling all of your integrity down the river
Assumes facts not in evidence.

ie, that there was any integrity to sell.

Back
Top Bottom