• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Herschel Walker leads Warnock in Georgia Senate race: poll

It's pretty funny to read this after looking at 50 pages of how Judge Jackson is not the most qualified for the Supreme Court or that Harris wasn't the most qualified to be vice president.

Sounds like you like things that can't oppose your views.
listen up and listen up good.

I am wildly intellectually curious. That said, I have no patience for ignorance. When something worthy of debate arises, I engage. I look to learn. I never do as your posts do, repeat propaganda I don't even understand.

Reasoned rebuttal I seek out and rever. That is how one can learn.

As a parrot of propaganda one cannot learn.

listen up and listen up good.

I am wildly intellectually curious. That said, I have no patience for ignorance. When something worthy of debate arises, I engage. I look to learn. I never do as your posts do, repeat propaganda I don't even understand.

Reasoned rebuttal I seek out and rever. That is how one can learn.

As a parrot of propaganda one cannot learn.
I never really see this reasoned rebuttal of which you speak.

Georgia Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) narrowly trails Republican Herschel Walker in the Peach State’s marquee Senate race, according to a new The Hill/Emerson College poll.

Warnock, who won a special election in 2021 and is now running for a full term, is supported by 45 percent of registered voters in the poll released Wednesday, while Walker is backed by 49 percent of voters.

The Republican’s lead is just outside the survey’s margin of error of 3 percentage points, though 6 percent of voters remain undecided, according to the poll.

walkerherschel_warnockraphael_082521getty-gn_split_walker.jpeg

Walker, a former football star, is currently the heavy favorite to win the GOP primary after earning the endorsement of former President Trump, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and other prominent Republicans.

The Georgia Senate race is anticipated to be among the most competitive in the country. The state narrowly went to President Biden in 2020, and Warnock and Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) won their seats by extremely tight margins in a pair of Senate runoffs in January 2021.

Trump’s claims that voter fraud cost him the state in 2020 are believed to have depressed GOP turnout in the primaries and are credited in part with helping the two Democrats win last year.

Democrats are hopeful that Warnock’s resume, including his service at Martin Luther King Jr.’s old church, could help him repeat his win this year. Some Republicans have also voiced concerns that Democrats will go after Walker over his past business practices and the fact that he has been accused of abuse by his ex-wife.

Still, Warnock will be running in what is anticipated to be a very GOP-friendly atmosphere, an environment driven largely by Biden’s sagging approval ratings. Biden’s approval rating in Georgia is underwater, according to the new poll, with 42 percent of voters approving of the job he’s doing and 49 percent disapproving.

The Hill/Emerson College poll surveyed 1,013 Georgia registered voters from April 1-3.

Gonna be tight.
Hershel Walker is a much better candidate........an extremely hard worker, self-made, smart. Much better looking too. He needs to win to save America.

oh, I look up and see more what flies about that you might know.

Rotflmao

Your posts are as hollow as anything on the net. You know it, I know it, everyone who reads your posts know it.

Its a rainy night in Georgia, I think it will rain all over the world. Sorry but racist white folks are just too numerous in GA. It flips.

Rotflmao

Your posts are as hollow as anything on the net. You know it, I know it, everyone who reads your posts know it.
Where did I say anything about my posts? I can be aware without engaging in "reasonable rebuttal". Is just asking questions and debasing everything and everyone your idea of "intelligence" ?

i can see republicans electing a guy who massively lied about being in the Top 1% of his college class when he never even graduated.

Justice Thomas is to be commended for keeping the body he serves in apolitical!

/s

Its a rainy night in Georgia, I think it will rain all over the world. Sorry but racist white folks are just too numerous in GA. It flips.
If it takes being called a "racist" to flip any state.... well, so be it!

Hershel Walker is a much better candidate........an extremely hard worker, self-made, smart. Much better looking too. He needs to win to save America.
...and lied about graduating from college.

he's the PERFECT 2020 Republican.

since Herschel is a celebrity now who told MASSIVE lies that means he's gonna be a famous Republican POLITICIAN for decades.

Well, he could have lied and said he was a Native American.
yeah, lying about graduating from college (in the top 1% of his class) when he didn't even graduate at all is exactly the same as family telling you what your lineage is.

but like i said, Herschel is perfect for the 2022 GOP. celebrity. MASSIVE liar. denies evolution.

the rubes just can't help being taken.

yeah, lying about graduating from college (in the top 1% of his class) when he didn't even graduate at all is exactly the same as family telling you what your lineage is.

but like i said, Herschel is perfect for the 2022 GOP. celebrity. MASSIVE liar. denies evolution.

the rubes just can't help being taken.
Yup, Herschel is perfect, thank you!

wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in Mitt Romney's office when he's having private conservations about having to work with/have conversations with MTG and Gaetz and Lauren and Gohmert and Gosar and Madison and now a new breed similar to Herschel?

i bet those conversations are classic.

now doubt. the bigger the liar the more perfect a politician is for the 2022 GOP.
Yes, bring on the liars, the racists, the bigots, the deplorables...RED all the way baby!

That meme fails from numerous directions. 1) There's no evidence that McConnell would have wanted to block any nominee, 2) Biden's actual nominee was confirmed, including several republican votes, and 3) had the nominee been blocked, it wouldn't be 'unilateral' by McConnell

If Brian Tyler Cohen is interested in discussing, he should join the forum! Do you have any thoughts on the issue?

Back
Top Bottom