• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Herman Caine 2012?

you misspelled his name... no 'e'.

he says he isn't running, but he has a lotta the parts in place... pimping a N*E*W VOICE... a nifty slogan: ""When They Feel the Heat, They Will See the Light". Just the right amount of magesterium, don't you think? hallelujah!

"the heat", get it? a pizza maker? feel the heat? clever.

he ran a successful bidness... good for him. so, that qualifies him as president? He was one of the nails in the Clinton Health Care Plan which will endear him to the Teat Party, i suppose but not to many folks who are glad to have health insurance... someday... soon. And it would seem that it is the Teat party that he is pimping most with his praise courtesy of his radio show, of the Americans For Prosperity Foundation, hoping, i suppose that Koch will fill his empty campaign coffer. (??? why a radio show if he is such hot shid as an 'entrepeneur'?)

People said that The Terminator couldn't win... we were wrong.. that bonehead actually got to play governor. But, "The Hermanator" (yes, he actually bills himself that way)? not going for it.

NEXT!
geo.

Last edited:
I like him.
If the election was today, I'd vote for him over Palin/Newt/Huckabee/Mitt and I like all of them.
It sounds like he will be running if he gets the funding and if the grassroots support continues to grow.

I like Herman Kain better in that he seems more honest than those like Beck, Hannity, or Limbaugh. He is a bit of a fanatic though.

This guy actually has a very impressive background including a mathematics degree . But if they try to saddle him up with the likes of Palin or O'Donnell then forget it.

The question remains with people like this in the party why do they put someone like Palin with a record of quitting 5 colleges and a govenorship at the top of their list?

His one minus is his stand on against abortions even in case of rape and incest. Am no proponent of abortion but if someone was raped I just don't think it the government's should have a say in how they handle it. The government can't even manage their own affairs so they need to stay out of private lives.

I like him.
If the election was today, I'd vote for him over Palin/Newt/Huckabee/Mitt and I like all of them.
It sounds like he will be running if he gets the funding and if the grassroots support continues to grow.

Call me crazy, but I try to judge a candidate on more than their speaking skills.

if someone was raped I just don't think it the government's should have a say in how they handle it. The government can't even manage their own affairs so they need to stay out of private lives.

an interesting comment... perhaps the wrong place to ask, but why does that make any difference?

how does the fact that you are the victim of a crime abrogate your responsibility to behave morally?

geo.

an interesting comment... perhaps the wrong place to ask, but why does that make any difference?

how does the fact that you are the victim of a crime abrogate your responsibility to behave morally?

geo.

Granted pregnancy from rape is very rare and that is good. Whatever the victim chooses is a no win situation. Have never had any personal experience in such a matter.

I personally think the decision should be made by the victim and some responsible counseling. Keep the in your face protesters with their abortion pictures out of her face. They weren't raped and if they were I don't believe they would be shouting at her.

Perhaps this is the wrong place to bring this up but this is his view.

Granted pregnancy from rape is very rare and that is good. Whatever the victim chooses is a no win situation. Have never had any personal experience in such a matter.

I personally think the decision should be made by the victim and some responsible counseling. Keep the in your face protesters with their abortion pictures out of her face. They weren't raped and if they were I don't believe they would be shouting at her.

Perhaps this is the wrong place to bring this up but this is his view.

In case of rape is where I could see the morning after pill as a better solution than abortion. We could pretty much do away with abortions because of rape.

It is totally between a woman and her M.D. We don't tell anyone what they have to do or not during PTSD or a car accident that breaks your back...so why should the victims of the trauma of rape have anything but appropriate medical intervention and no morality police at all?

Ain't nobody else's bizness.

Men have been subject to rape, too. The morals of the victim are irrelevant.

Regards from Rosie

This guy actually has a very impressive background including a mathematics degree . But if they try to saddle him up with the likes of Palin or O'Donnell then forget it.

The question remains with people like this in the party why do they put someone like Palin with a record of quitting 5 colleges and a govenorship at the top of their list?

His one minus is his stand on against abortions even in case of rape and incest. Am no proponent of abortion but if someone was raped I just don't think it the government's should have a say in how they handle it. The government can't even manage their own affairs so they need to stay out of private lives.

And this is the problem I have with TODAY's Republican Party. They preach no government interference, just like they used to, but now they add in "Except for this" and "Except for that", etc, etc.

True Conservatives, at least those who were around while Reagan was in office, were consistant. No government interference. Period. 10th Amendment and all that. If Reagan were alive today, he would freakin' have a heart attack and die again, if he saw what these charlatans were doing to his party. Yea, Reagan saw abortion as murder, and preached it, but he also saw that the decision was up to the states, and none of the Federal government's business, unlike those today who I refer to as the American Taliban.

Last edited:
Yea, Reagan saw abortion as murder, and preached it, but he also saw that the decision was up to the states, and none of the Federal government's business, unlike those today who I refer to as the American Taliban.

American Taliban. I like that title. It fits very well. You just coined a new word that fits well. Less government but more American Taliban. lol

Back
Top Bottom