• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's what Ray Kurzweil eats to live forever

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy wont live forever.
In fact I'm willing to bet every single penny I have.
Militant you wanna take my bet?

living to 90 instead of 50 is the same thing.

Here's the 700-calorie breakfast you should eat if you want to live forever, according to futurist Ray Kurzweil

https://www.playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-ray-kurzweil

What Ray Kurzweil eats to live forever - Business Insider

Google's leading futurist, Ray Kurzweil, thinks his diet can help him live forever, a goal he recently told Playboy we could be close to achieving by as early as 2029.

Kurzweil says he spends "a few thousand dollars per day" on diet pills and eating right, or roughly $1 million a year.

According to Caroline Daniel of The Financial Times, Kurzweil's breakfast includes:

Berries (85 calories for a cup)
Dark chocolate infused with espresso (170 calories for an ounce)
Smoked salmon and mackerel (100 calories for a 3-ounce serving)
Vanilla soy milk (100 calories for a cup)
Stevia (zero calories)
Porridge (150 to 350 calories for half a cup, depending on ingredients and cooking method)
Green tea (zero calories)

And he won't live forever. so what's the point?

We will not be living forever by 2029. chalk that up as another superfuturistic google promise, just like they were going to stop and reverse climate change. lol

living to 90 instead of 50 is the same thing.

Nope living to 90 is living to 90, it is not living forever.
But I can assume from your response you will not take me up on the bet.

Nope living to 90 is living to 90, it is not living forever.
But I can assume from your response you will not take me up on the bet.

if he outlives you, you'll never know the difference, and you won't be able to pay

Back
Top Bottom