• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's Some Voter Fraud For You Trumpsters...

RIP U.S. Democracy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
But probably not the voter fraud that you Trumpsters had in mind...

Mark Meadows, a former top Trump aide, has been removed from the voter rolls in North Carolina as the state investigates allegations that he committed voter fraud in the 2020 election, election officials said Wednesday.

Meadows, who served two terms as a congressman from North Carolina before becoming President Donald Trump’s White House chief of staff, has helped promote Trump’s baseless claims that widespread voter fraud delivered the presidency to Joe Biden. But his withering rhetoric about potential voter fraud has clashed with reports in recent weeks that Meadows registered to vote in 2020 using the address of a North Carolina mobile home he never stayed in.

Those reports prompted North Carolina state investigators to launch a probe last month into Meadows’s voter registration. On Monday, Macon County officials “administratively removed the voter registration of Mark Meadows … after documentation indicated he lived in Virginia and last voted in the 2021 election there,” North Carolina State Board of Elections spokesman Patrick Gannon said in a statement Wednesday.

Mark Meadows, a former top Trump aide, has been removed from the voter rolls in North Carolina as the state investigates allegations that he committed voter fraud in the 2020 election, election officials said Wednesday.

Meadows, who served two terms as a congressman from North Carolina before becoming President Donald Trump’s White House chief of staff, has helped promote Trump’s baseless claims that widespread voter fraud delivered the presidency to Joe Biden. But his withering rhetoric about potential voter fraud has clashed with reports in recent weeks that Meadows registered to vote in 2020 using the address of a North Carolina mobile home he never stayed in.

Those reports prompted North Carolina state investigators to launch a probe last month into Meadows’s voter registration. On Monday, Macon County officials “administratively removed the voter registration of Mark Meadows … after documentation indicated he lived in Virginia and last voted in the 2021 election there,” North Carolina State Board of Elections spokesman Patrick Gannon said in a statement Wednesday.

Unfortunately I think this is very common. I know that in the 2008 election, I was waiting in line at the local library polling place. The group of people in front of me were talking very loudly about how they were all going to travel back to their home states to vote a second time there. Three men were all expressing their travel plans. I was living in Charlotte NC at the time. The parties in front of me were going to travel to NY and NJ. No I am not nosey, they were just very vocal about it.

Unfortunately I think this is very common. I know that in the 2008 election, I was waiting in line at the local library polling place. The group of people in front of me were talking very loudly about how they were all going to travel back to their home states to vote a second time there. Three men were all expressing their travel plans. I was living in Charlotte NC at the time. The parties in front of me were going to travel to NY and NJ. No I am not nosey, they were just very vocal about it.
I guess the concept of ‘Trumps Chief of Staff’ that specifically railed about voter fraud went over your head.

Why do you think that? Nail him on it. I want all fraud routed out.
Yet you didn't nail Meadows on it. Why is that?

You surely would have if a Democrat had committed voting fraud this ridiculous.

Yet you didn't nail Meadows on it. Why is that?

You surely would have if a Democrat had committed voting fraud this ridiculous.
Well, he did whine about people voting in NY and NJ who supposedly were committing fraud. Because he assumed they were democrats, of course.

It’s not transparent hypocrisy…but it’s pretty hypocritical and very transparent.

This is why we need to tighten up on voter ID, purging old voters who've died or moved away, move away from paper and other easily forged ballots.

I don't want any Democrat to lose an election they rightfully won. We need to implement these safeguards immediately.

For democracy and election integrity.

This is why we need to tighten up on voter ID, purging old voters who've died or moved away, move away from paper and other easily forged ballots.

I don't want any Democrat to lose an election they rightfully won. We need to implement these safeguards immediately.

You Trump acolytes who praised Trump's constant whining about voter fraud have very little to say about the sheer hypocrisy of Trump's Chief of Staff committing voter fraud.

Simply no shame. Truly pitiful.

You Trump acolytes who praised Trump's constant whining about voter fraud have very little to say about the sheer hypocrisy of Trump's Chief of Staff committing voter fraud.

Simply no shame. Truly pitiful.

It's awful. We need to implement election security measures ASAP to stop this from stealing a Democrats win.

How would voter ID have prevented this?

How would voter ID have prevented this?
If you had a way to nationally issue the voter IDs or a voter card that needs to be handed in when issuing your vote (for free) it would be a safeguard.

If you had a way to nationally issue the voter IDs or a voter card that needs to be handed in when issuing your vote (for free) it would be a safeguard.
I absolutely support a national voter ID AND a national voter registration system. Now watch the GQP oppose this simple solution.

But... But...postal voting...space lasers... Bamboo paper....

The biggest sore looser in American political history. Not an easy moniker to wear, but the shoe fits.

And did they?

NY is one hell of a drive from NC just to cast an extra vote.

It's awful. We need to implement election security measures ASAP to stop this from stealing a Democrats win.
Was that a direct quote from Donald Trump on election day?

And did they?

Nah- you fly up, cast a vote, visit some friends, catch a Broadway play, eat at your favorite Manhattan restaurant, spend an evening at the Ritz, then fly back the next day.

Nah- you fly up, cast a vote, visit some friends, catch a Broadway play, eat at your favorite Manhattan restaurant, spend an evening at the Ritz, then fly back the next day.
Yes

That was my point. Those folks you overheard, probably BS.

Why would he vote in NY, Trump had no chance at those electors nor did he ever realistically have a chance in NJ. I know the Right had dreams of flipping NJ, only dreams.

Voting fraud by an individual voter, excepting extreme circumstances, has no real effect on the outcome of an election. Manipulation of votes, once they have been cast, is another story. This form of fraud requires active participation by a political party.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Voting fraud by an individual voter, excepting extreme circumstances, has no real effect on the outcome of an election. Manipulation of votes, once they have been cast, is another story. This form of fraud requires active participation by a political party.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
Then why do Republicans constantly whine about voter IDs? You just said they basically don't matter.

Then why do Republicans constantly whine about voter IDs? You just said they basically don't matter.
As there is zero proof of large scale election fraud the Right needs to move on from Trump.

And did they?

Who knows.pretty hard to cross reference the voter fraud once it is accomplished. This why the quote so often heard that there is very little voter fraud is false. There is a ton but it goes undetected.

Oh and people fly on airplanes these days.

Back
Top Bottom