• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's Some Voter Fraud For You Trumpsters...

Quite the contrary. Your dignity has completely dissipated into the stratosphere. Since you have no dignity left, you're not in the best position to judge these matters.

Simply no Republican has credibility to talk about voter fraud with a straight face anymore. Not after the 2nd biggest whiner in the country about voter fraud -- Mark Meadows -- has just been charged with ****ing voter fraud!!

Christ Almighty.
You're freakin out to lunch!
Just because one guy is a hypocrite and committed Voter Fraud HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!!
The "Credibility" of people to sight Fraud is not removed because 1 person committed voter fraud!
How "YOU" come to this conclusion is bizarre, and ridiculous....

Oddly enough I don't believe a word of this.

Oddly enough those who don't look don't see!
And the Media will only spoon feed you the lies they want you to know.

Just because one guy is a hypocrite and committed Voter Fraud HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!!
Sure it does....it shows that your entire Trumpster GQP Party is full of shit....especially when the 2nd biggest voter fraud whiner in the country is the one doing it.

The "Credibility" of people to sight Fraud is not removed because 1 person committed voter fraud!
How "YOU" come to this conclusion is bizarre, and ridiculous....
Now there's also Matt Mowers in the 2016 election. Once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern. I see a pattern coming to light.

Now there's also Matt Mowers in the 2016 election. Once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern. I see a pattern coming to light.
Wow 2 whole people ?.... I, UNLIKE YOU, say charge them and go for all the others !...

Wow 2 whole people ?.... I, UNLIKE YOU, say charge them and go for all the others !...

I didn't say don't charge them! Why would I? The right is showing they are corrupt from top to bottom by their constant lies that keep coming to light! Elected/formerly elected official, current candidate, one of which was the President's Chief of Staff!!!
Yeah, that's nothing to worry about! It doesn't go any deeper than that./S :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom