• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's Some Voter Fraud For You Trumpsters...

Who knows.pretty hard to cross reference the voter fraud once it is accomplished. This why the quote so often heard that there is very little voter fraud is false. There us a ton but it goes undetected.

Oh and people fly on airplanes these days.
Yup

Spend 300 on a return flight into a State where you can cast an extra vote,

There are ton, cite up please

Yup

The best part, of course, is that in his imaginary story, they’re going to travel to vote Democrat in a state that virtually always elects Democrats.

Yup

Look I have no idea of what they did. They were talking about their plans for visiting their family and friends back home.

Cite up? Once the fraud is committed there is little way to track it. That’s the whole point.

The best part, of course, is that in his imaginary story, they’re going to travel to vote Democrat in a state that virtually always elects Democrats.
He could have at least cast that second ballot in a swing state. Only a Republican would be that clueless.

But probably not the voter fraud that you Trumpsters had in mind...

Mark Meadows, a former top Trump aide, has been removed from the voter rolls in North Carolina as the state investigates allegations that he committed voter fraud in the 2020 election, election officials said Wednesday.

Meadows, who served two terms as a congressman from North Carolina before becoming President Donald Trump’s White House chief of staff, has helped promote Trump’s baseless claims that widespread voter fraud delivered the presidency to Joe Biden. But his withering rhetoric about potential voter fraud has clashed with reports in recent weeks that Meadows registered to vote in 2020 using the address of a North Carolina mobile home he never stayed in.

Those reports prompted North Carolina state investigators to launch a probe last month into Meadows’s voter registration. On Monday, Macon County officials “administratively removed the voter registration of Mark Meadows … after documentation indicated he lived in Virginia and last voted in the 2021 election there,” North Carolina State Board of Elections spokesman Patrick Gannon said in a statement Wednesday.

That’s actually a pretty good way to win elections! File a complaint and have the candidate removed from the ballot. If you can keep the complaint in front of a judge until after the election then you win and it makes no difference if the complaint was based on facts or not!

You Trump acolytes who praised Trump's constant whining about voter fraud have very little to say about the sheer hypocrisy of Trump's Chief of Staff committing voter fraud.

Simply no shame. Truly pitiful.
They're all part of the vile modern confederacy and should be purged from this land. Likewise for Meadows who should be jailed and barred from holding any office of trust under the United States in the future.

They're all part of the vile modern confederacy and should be purged from this land. Likewise for Meadows who should be jailed and barred from holding any office of trust under the United States in the future.
Vile modern confederacy? You hate half the country.

If you had a way to nationally issue the voter IDs or a voter card that needs to be handed in when issuing your vote (for free) it would be a safeguard.
Except a loser would simply claim fake voter IDs were used.

But probably not the voter fraud that you Trumpsters had in mind...

Mark Meadows, a former top Trump aide, has been removed from the voter rolls in North Carolina as the state investigates allegations that he committed voter fraud in the 2020 election, election officials said Wednesday.

Meadows, who served two terms as a congressman from North Carolina before becoming President Donald Trump’s White House chief of staff, has helped promote Trump’s baseless claims that widespread voter fraud delivered the presidency to Joe Biden. But his withering rhetoric about potential voter fraud has clashed with reports in recent weeks that Meadows registered to vote in 2020 using the address of a North Carolina mobile home he never stayed in.

Those reports prompted North Carolina state investigators to launch a probe last month into Meadows’s voter registration. On Monday, Macon County officials “administratively removed the voter registration of Mark Meadows … after documentation indicated he lived in Virginia and last voted in the 2021 election there,” North Carolina State Board of Elections spokesman Patrick Gannon said in a statement Wednesday.

This is fine! Charge all who commit Fraud !
Now ask yourself why the media is not doing this much detailed investigating on the Fraud committed by the Left ?

This is fine! Charge all who commit Fraud !
Now ask yourself why the media is not doing this much detailed investigating on the Fraud committed by the Left ?

You got duped. I am embarrassed for you.

You got duped. I am embarrassed for you.

Oh the irony Indlib!
First off your Liberal lying Politifact lies! They also had to say "Mostly False" Which can mean everything but the important things
are false....
Secondly you completely ignored all the other instances sighted, which where blatant Fraud! Thus your integrity is shown to be greatly lacking !
Thridly your LAME Libtard tacics of "TRYING" to insult people because you CAN'T Debate the FACTS is proof of how Pathetic your position is !

Thanks for playing!

Attachments

• LibArgmnts.jpg
    LibArgmnts.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
Oh the irony Indlib!
First off your Liberal lying Politifact lies! They also had to say "Mostly False" Which can mean everything but the important things
are false....

Ugh. I can't win. I told a trump supporter yesterday that fact checking websites were propaganda factories when they used politicafact to prove Biden lied about cannons being illegal when the 2nd was written.

Now you're saying I can't use them.

Will you people make up your minds please?

Oh and thanks. I was aware what the word "falsely" meant.

Secondly you completely ignored all the other instances sighted, which where blatant Fraud! Thus your integrity is shown to be greatly lacking !

What other instances? I read the article.

Thridly your LAME Libtard tacics of "TRYING" to insult people because you CAN'T Debate the FACTS is proof of how Pathetic your position is !

I wasn't insulting you. I was simply pointing out you blindly believed CT stories started by a person who coincidentally worked for Trump.

Personally I would be embarrassed to spread anti American propaganda and hoped you had time to edit your post to spare yourself further humiliation.

I am sorry if my blunt honesty triggered you but a protip: political forums are not safe spaces. You may want to toughen up.

Thanks for playing!
No problem. Sorry I was evidently to late to enable you to edit your posted misinformation. You may want to fact check things before you post.

Have a great day

@Mycroft Look, actual voter fraud!

But...it was your side that did it, as usual
Republicans know they engaged in "voter fraud"... Republicans just have a delusion of white skin entitlement to have done so, and think its never suppose to be exposed.
They tried "every other methods they could think of to try and steal the election", as they still think Trump and Republican Politicians can recreate Jim Crow Ideological System. They will embrace Autocracy, and Plutocracy, to try and recreate Jim Crow Ideological System. Because they have never learned how to respect multi-racial and multi ethnic and multi cultural American Society.
The crazy thing is, "they will attack each other among their white skin sectors who are members of their cult party, if that cult member does not submit to their want to dictate over them.

We saw their barbarism for 100yrs... where they would attack other white people, if they think the white person did not exhibit enough racial hatred toward non white people, and when it comes to "things concerning "MONEY", they will bulldoze over each other without any conscience about having done so.

• They Delude themselve about "White Culture", when fact is, on any given block in any given city, there is no two households that have the same cultural ideas, and when it comes to States and Regions, there is no "common culture" among white people, EXCEPT "the culture of racism among Right Winger Republicanism Cult". beyond their coming together for the purpose of "Racism"...
  • They seperate again, from each other, based on whether they live in the South, East, West, and North... they seperate again, based on "who has money and who does not", and
  • They seperate again, based on "which community within a city, one group of white people lives and which community in a city another group of white people live".
  • They seperate again, when the Old Conservative Right Wing Types of white people, who can't stand the Non Conservative and Non Right Wing Types of white people.
  • They seperate again, based on which white people who has "education" vs which white people who do not have "education".
  • They seperate again, based on Old Conservative Right Types of white people who worship the wealthy, vs The type of white people who do not worship the wealthy.
  • They seperate again, based on which group of white people, who disrespect Public Services, vs which groups of white people who respect Public Services.
  • They seperate again, based on which white people who lives in the City vs which white people who lives in Rural Areas.
Basically, Right Wing Conservative White People - LOVE'S Pugulistic Conflicts! It's that ideology of Barbarism wrapped in racism and ethnicity bias and bigotry... they have passed down over generation to generation of what existed in the Europeans Systems of Pugulistical Ideology of Barbaric Contentions.
  • Right Wing Conservative White People hate the "Government" because the Government has created "Non Racial Bias Policies, Principles and Laws" (They hate the fact they can't just go and get away with attacking non white people and people with different ethnic make up, as they once could)

The more learned and educated who understand what is a Representative Democracy and Respect it... have long ago evolved away from the Systems of Pugulistical Ideology of Barbaric Contentions.

We see it in how Political Parties were created and how they function; The Republican Party over the past 50+ yrs has been "On Incessant Attack Programming", still lusing for "Segregationist Programming". Barry Goldwater was key in promoting that mentality. When before during the Dixiecrat Ideology when it was all about White Nationalist for Whites Only they embraced Liberal Principles, but After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, by 1969 they amassed themselves in the Republican Party (as the party of white people) and fought against Liberal Principles because Liberal Principles INCLUDE "Non White People".

Right Wing Conservative White People tried their Voter Fraud and Trump tried to set them up to engage it and then try to blame it on Non Republicans, because they thought they could get away with it, by "deflecting" about what they themselves were and are doing. THEN, They attacked the Government at the U.S. Capitol when their games of cheating did not work.

Last edited:
Oh the irony Indlib!
are false....

Thanks for playing!
It's just so pathetic that you would compare ANY of this to Trump's ****ing Chief of Staff Mark Meadows committing voter fraud.

One of the biggest whiners in the country about voter fraud....was committing voter fraud.

Have some dignity, dude.

It's just so pathetic that you would compare ANY of this to Trump's ****ing Chief of Staff Mark Meadows committing voter fraud.

One of the biggest whiners in the country about voter fraud....was committing voter fraud.

Have some dignity, dude.
Wow! It takes a particularly repugnant slime to pervert the facts you posted. Meanwhile there's everything but facts on their side. IT"S THE DEMS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!😂

Have some dignity, dude.
One guy vs 1,000's of votes, having China , Iran and Russia help change votes???? ....
This guy might be a hypocrite, or maybe he's just following the DEM's lead/play book. But it's not as
dangerous as what the other side has done!....

BTW I said "Charge all who commit Fraud" ! My dignity is in full tacked !
You on the other hand are indignant or stupid enough to overlook Mass Fraud , just because "1" guy you hate did the same thing ???.....
That's pathetic!

Have some dignity, dude.
One guy vs 1,000's of votes ....
This guy might also be a hypocrite, or maybe he's just following the DEM's lead/play book !....

I said "Charge anyone who committed Fraud" ! My dignity is in full tacked !
You on the other had are indiginat or stupid enough to overlook Mass Fruad , just because "1" guy you hate did the same ???.....
That's pathtic!

One guy vs 1,000's of votes, having China , Iran and Russia help change votes???? ....
This guy might be a hypocrite, or maybe he's just following the DEM's lead/play book. But it's not as
dangerous as what the other side has done!....

BTW I said "Charge all who commit Fraud" ! My dignity is in full tacked !
You on the other hand are indignant or stupid enough to overlook Mass Fraud , just because "1" guy you hate did the same thing ???.....
That's pathetic!
Quite the contrary. Your dignity has completely dissipated into the stratosphere. Since you have no dignity left, you're not in the best position to judge these matters.

Simply no Republican has credibility to talk about voter fraud with a straight face anymore. Not after the 2nd biggest whiner in the country about voter fraud -- Mark Meadows -- has just been charged with ****ing voter fraud!!

Christ Almighty.

Unfortunately I think this is very common. I know that in the 2008 election, I was waiting in line at the local library polling place. The group of people in front of me were talking very loudly about how they were all going to travel back to their home states to vote a second time there. Three men were all expressing their travel plans. I was living in Charlotte NC at the time. The parties in front of me were going to travel to NY and NJ. No I am not nosey, they were just very vocal about it.

AND THEN EVERYONE STOOD UP AND CLAPPED

Unfortunately I think this is very common. I know that in the 2008 election, I was waiting in line at the local library polling place. The group of people in front of me were talking very loudly about how they were all going to travel back to their home states to vote a second time there. Three men were all expressing their travel plans. I was living in Charlotte NC at the time. The parties in front of me were going to travel to NY and NJ. No I am not nosey, they were just very vocal about it.
Oddly enough I don't believe a word of this.

Back
Top Bottom