• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Here's an interesting "What would you do" question.

Honestly, I'd leave it alone and tell nobody. Why? We're over indulgent, wasteful beings who care little for the beauty or "specialness" of anything. If this thing is that amazing it deserves to exist unperturbed.

Let's say one day you stumble upon the most beautiful amazing thing. Doesn't really matter what it is. Just whether it can be shared. It IS a shareable thing.

EVERYBODY would love to share it.

There's plenty for everybody to have for free.

You invested nothing in it.

What would you do?

Run to share it with the world?

Share it with a select few?

Keep it all to yourself?

Try to figure out how to sell it even though it costs you nothing?

Or...?

I would share it with everybody I could reach.

This of course could be turned into a riddle with an answer.
What could you share with everyone or a select few or keep it all to yourself?
Why TIME, of course.lol:peace

To be completely and perfectly honest I would probably keep it to myself. Eventually find a way to sell it in small amounts so their would always be a demand. Then I would become the most rich and famous person in the world. It's selfish but It's the truth.

Why exactly would that be selfish?

I'd share it freely when the opportunity arises, but I have better uses of my time than to go out and take it to everyone. They want it, they can come and get it.

In my mind it does very much depend on what this "thing" is, whether I would share it or not.

I'd share it freely when the opportunity arises, but I have better uses of my time than to go out and take it to everyone. They want it, they can come and get it.

So, you are a politician then?:peace

Let's say one day you stumble upon the most beautiful amazing thing. Doesn't really matter what it is. Just whether it can be shared. It IS a shareable thing.

EVERYBODY would love to share it.

There's plenty for everybody to have for free.

You invested nothing in it.

What would you do?

Run to share it with the world?

Share it with a select few?

Keep it all to yourself?

Try to figure out how to sell it even though it costs you nothing?

Or...?

Is it a solid thing, like a gem that you could show people or is it something consumable?

Back
Top Bottom