• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's a sobering thought

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Next week Trump and Clinton start to get their daily security briefings from the NSA. Sleep well.

Next week Trump and Clinton start to get their daily security briefings from the NSA. Sleep well.

Guess it is time to take Hillarys email account away.

As a secretary of the state and chairperson on house committee on intelligence...She has been getting those, so nothing new and no worries....

For Trump, If it doesn't have the words Biggly, tremendous, great, Fabulous, my daughter is so hot that I like to date, or Trump Something, it would be safe to say, Trump will not understand a word of it. So we will be safe and I will sleep well.

Diving Mullah

Apparently, the briefing doesn't give either candidate top security detailed information. It's more of a general overview of high priorities. So I guess we can take some comfort in that. :shock:

Apparently, the briefing doesn't give either candidate top security detailed information. It's more of a general overview of high priorities. So I guess we can take some comfort in that. :shock:

So it will be climate change, enabling illegals, dividing the country, and getting Hillary elected.

Well with those two, Russia is also be briefed.

Lovely. With these two bozos why not just print the information in the Washington Post?

Look on the bright side...we're a great country with one of the best economies in the world...thanks to Obama.

94 million unemployed citizens look at all the foreign employed (illegal and H1 Visas) at lower salaries, and they look at you and wonder what country you are speaking of.

So it will be climate change, enabling illegals, dividing the country, and getting Hillary elected.
Or maybe it will be about Russian espionage and how Trump could get arrested.

As a secretary of the state and chairperson on house committee on intelligence...She has been getting those, so nothing new and no worries....

For Trump, If it doesn't have the words Biggly, tremendous, great, Fabulous, my daughter is so hot that I like to date, or Trump Something, it would be safe to say, Trump will not understand a word of it. So we will be safe and I will sleep well.

Diving Mullah

When was Hillary Clinton in the House of Representatives?

94 million unemployed citizens look at all the foreign employed (illegal and H1 Visas) at lower salaries, and they look at you and wonder what country you are speaking of.

We're number 4 according to US News.

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

1) Germany
2) Canada
3) United Kingdom
4) United States (#1 in GDP)
5) Sweden
6) Australia
7) Japan
8) France
9) Netherlands
10) Denmark

Methodology: Methodology: How the 2016 Best Countries Were Ranked | Best Countries | US News

Moot said we were a great country with one of the best economies. You seam to disagree. I posted a link that shows Moot is correct.

We're number 4 according to US News.

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

1) Germany
2) Canada
3) United Kingdom
4) United States (#1 in GDP)
5) Sweden
6) Australia
7) Japan
8) France
9) Netherlands
10) Denmark

Methodology: Methodology: How the 2016 Best Countries Were Ranked | Best Countries | US News

When the criteria is 1) personal freedoms (freedom speech, and so on), and 2) personal liberty, guess which countries are higher on the list than the US?

Moot said we were a great country with one of the best economies. You seam to disagree. I posted a link that shows Moot is correct.

... 90+ million unemployed citizens.

Millions of non-citizens brought in taking jobs(at lower pay) The point I was making is that "great GDP" came at a terrible price.

I'm glad you think the current state of **** American's over is aces.

For conspiring with the Russians in a epic plot to destroy Hillary Clinton's campaign! Movie at 11!

Yeah, and he also blew up the World Trade Center on 9/11!!!!

Those types of accusations should be in the CT thread, or CNN, or MSNBC since that's the BS I've been seeing all day from those idiots.

I've been a pretty loyal watcher of CNN, until this past couple of weeks. They've gone over to the dark side of the force, and in many instances have been worse than MSNBC.

Back
Top Bottom