• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's a sobering thought

Why does no one else seem to understand that? It isn't who hacked the emails... it's the ****ing emails and what's in them that matters.

Well it's just a way to divert the spotlight away from the main issue.

I think people that do crimes shouldn't be let off because their ****ing idiots. What's next rapists are let off because they're incompetent? Yeah, he totally raped that woman, and under normal circumstances we would totally do something about it, but you know, he's incompetent, so our hands are tied.

I don't think people should be prosecuted for crimes they didn't commit....and apparently, neither does the FBI. So what next...big brother?

That number includes the retired, some high school and college students, stay at home parents, and any number of other people who have good reasons not to be employed. Are there discouraged workers who aren't counted in the unemployed ranks? Sure. But use that number instead.

Which numbers? Unemployment sure as hell ain't at 4.9%

I don't think people should be prosecuted for crimes they didn't commit....and apparently, neither does the FBI. So what next...big brother?

:lamo I'm sorry, but that's funny. Hillary did the crime and was left off for being an idiot.

No, he didn't

Intelligence officials and foreign policy advisors think he did...so you should probably take it up with them.

:lamo I'm sorry, but that's funny. Hillary did the crime and was left off for being an idiot.

What crime did she commit?

Intelligence officials and foreign policy advisors think he did...so you should probably take it up with them.

Riiight, sure they do.

Yea, they hacked in and planted the damaging emails then hacked back in and exposed them, those damn sneaky Russians.

That would be a incredibly convoluted plot twist, that's for sure.

The republican nominee just did.

No, he didn't. But hey, any lie in defense of Hillary is a good lie as far as you concerned. For the most of us, we're not buying the attempt at distraction. The DNC got caught doing what all political parties do but should never be caught doing - choosing their candidate before the primary elections.

Look at how the republican leadership responded when their pre-chosen candidate went down. Eventually, all but a few diehards did the right thing when one is caught in such a situation, they said - let the people decide.

What crime did she commit?

Which decade? But you know precisely what crime she committed. It's been quoted for you in virtually all of the Hillary email threads. I know you've seen it, you've posted in those threads, tried to duck out of acknowledging the posted law.

He said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

However, I agree with you that the anti Trump crowd has been pure hyperbole about it.

Of course it's hyperbole. Context matters, as the left always says (unless it's something they want to spin). Here's what he said in context:

Look for the 5:23 through the 5:52 mark on the video, then he talks about how the hack was a total disrespect for our country and how Russia doesn't respect Obama or our country, then look at the 11:10 mark for just a few seconds, then again at 13:08 because the press are pushing the lie created by the Democrats, but keep watching from that point, because when he gets to 13:40 is where the sound bite comes from.

Context matters. And yes, to answer your post, I had to listen to almost 15 minutes of that assholes press conference - AGAIN - to get the quotes and the time marks to show how this is being lied about and spun by the Democrats and the press.

But, none of this matters if we're going to keep up the BS and continue to ignore the actual facts:

Which numbers? Unemployment sure as hell ain't at 4.9%

There are ways of estimatimg discouraged workers. No need to use a 94 million number that's obviously incorrect/misleading.

There is a difference between leaking information for transparency and releasing stolen information.

A leak of information by a whistleblower is generally seen as an act of promoting transparency.

These DNC emails came from no whistleblower. They were stolen, taken, acquired by an act of theft

These private emails were stolen from the DNC, by two hackers that did not have any affiliation with the DNC.

Seriously? You can't be ... on second thought, given our respectful relationship on here I'm going to stop there.

While I agree that the content of the emails matter, a foreign government hacking into the system is of far greater concern.

It happens all the time. Mostly China, but Russia does as well. The truth is, there's no actual evidence of the Russian government doing this. There's been a lot of wink, wink, nod, nod, from the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party's cyber security contractors, but given the nature of our current political angst between the parties, I don't believe anything either of them say without actual evidence.

Hacking emails by a foreign nation is concerning to me as well. I find it counterproductive, however, for the Clinton campaign to say they know the Russians hacked them and at the same time say that no one hacked Hillary's person email server, when the FBI says (correctly I might add) that there is no way to know for sure whether anyone hacked her emails and even if they were leaked, that there's no way to know who leaked them or who hacked them.

The Dems are trying have it both ways here, and anyone with two ears, two eyes, and at least one functional brain can see the disparity in their claims.

I agree, although I will say that who hacked the emails does also matter if it was a foreign state. Doesn't mitigate in any way the level of scorn that should be thrown at the DNC, but it's possible that it does matter.

It matters to me because the DOJ/FBI as well as Hillary Clinton, her campaign officials, and the DNC have been saying for about a year that there's no way to know if anyone hacked her personal email server, and even if they had, that they couldn't tell who it was - but now, they say that 1) we can tell that the DNC was hacked because WikiLeaks leaked them, 2) that we can tell it was the Russians even thought there's no real evidence to know that (and the FBI said there's no way to tell for sure), and 3) that it's easy to hack email servers and that China and Russia do it all the time, even though they maintain that Hillary's personal email server was never hacked with the classified info on it that she still denies was on there even after the FBI testified that is was.

Not the most grammatically correct post I've ever made, but it gets the point across, I hope.

Which decade? But you know precisely what crime she committed. It's been quoted for you in virtually all of the Hillary email threads. I know you've seen it, you've posted in those threads, tried to duck out of acknowledging the posted law.

You mean after twenty five years of investigating the Clintons and all those political scandals you can't find one crime that Hillary was convicted of? I'm shocked.

Over a hundred and twenty GOP intelligence officials and foreign policy advisors signed an open letter declaring they didn't trust Trump on national security. So it's not just the left that have concerns about Trump...Henrin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-foriegn-policy-experts-declare-war-on-trump/

Open Letter on Trump from GOP National Security Leaders

Yep, that does it right there - LOCK HIS ASS UP!!!!

/sarcasm

Who is it that got their email server hacked and tens of thousands of emails posted on WikiLeaks - the DNC - who is it that had a private email server that illegally contained classified information that was exposed to the world illegally by that negligent act - HRC.

Who do we have actual proof that they cannot be trusted with confidential or classified information??? The DNC and HRC.

Do I trust Trump? Hell no. Is it because I don't feel he can be trusted with classified information? Not even close... he deals with corporate confidential information everyday and has proven he can keep a secret by the very fact of his success as a billionaire property developer.

So what? That does not further your argument.

Well, it backs up the claim that intelligence officials and foreign policy advisors think Trump is a national security risk.

Well, it backs up the claim that intelligence officials and foreign policy advisors think Trump is a national security risk.

Which wasn't your claim, so I don't care.

Yep, that does it right there - LOCK HIS ASS UP!!!!

/sarcasm

Who is it that got their email server hacked and tens of thousands of emails posted on WikiLeaks - the DNC - who is it that had a private email server that illegally contained classified information that was exposed to the world illegally by that negligent act - HRC.

Who do we have actual proof that they cannot be trusted with confidential or classified information??? The DNC and HRC.

Do I trust Trump? Hell no. Is it because I don't feel he can be trusted with classified information? Not even close... he deals with corporate confidential information everyday and has proven he can keep a secret by the very fact of his success as a billionaire property developer.

Who is it that has to lie about the facts? You do.

None of the emails were classified at the time they were sent or received. Hillary's use of a private server was not illegal...nor was it hacked.

Who is it that the GOP intelligence and foreign policy advisors don't trust with national security? Trump.

Back
Top Bottom