• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's a sobering thought

For treason and espionage.

Yeah, wouldn't want anyone to give away DNC secrets of corruption. That would be like really awful and stuff.

Seriously, this stupid accusation is a hilarious.

... 90+ million unemployed citizens.

Millions of non-citizens brought in taking jobs(at lower pay) The point I was making is that "great GDP" came at a terrible price.

I'm glad you think the current state of **** American's over is aces.

The point is America is in great shape compared to the rest of the world. Could it be batter? You bet, and it will be.....eventually. We've had to climb out of a pretty big hole. Of course you're more than welcome to keep your partisan glasses and scream and shout all you want. Don't let me stop you.

Care to provide any evidence of treason or espionage? I'm sure the FBI would love to know as well.

We were discussing about what they might talk about during the briefings. So no...I don't care to provide any evidence to a hypothetical discussion. But don't worry, I'm sure the FBI will find what they're looking for.

Yeah, and he also blew up the World Trade Center on 9/11!!!!

Those types of accusations should be in the CT thread, or CNN, or MSNBC since that's the BS I've been seeing all day from those idiots.

I've been a pretty loyal watcher of CNN, until this past couple of weeks. They've gone over to the dark side of the force, and in many instances have been worse than MSNBC.

She's referring to Trump's comments from earlier today.

Lovely. With these two bozos why not just print the information in the Washington Post?

Yeah, but it will cost more than just giving it incompetent Hillary.

Yeah, wouldn't want anyone to give away DNC secrets of corruption. That would be like really awful and stuff.

Seriously, this stupid accusation is a hilarious.

And we sure don't want our leaders calling on foreign governments to attack Americans, either.

Is encouraging a foreign country to meddle in our national elections a good reason.

He said, IF they had them to release them.

This is all a side show to distract from the actual awful things that are in the emails being leaked. It's a "Nothing to see here, move along" type of reaction by the administration, the DNC, and their friends in the media.

There are tens of thousands of emails with extremely damning information in them and we're talking about whether Trump asked the Russians to release emails THEY ALREADY HAVE????

Seriously? He didn't tell them to hack anyone. That's a made up lie by the left and the media. I saw his press conference and read his tweets on news reports. This is so crazy.

He's an asshole, I can't stand him, I don't think I could ever vote for him, but he isn't a ****ing traitor. We have a proven liar, criminal, and flaunter of federal laws running for President, and it isn't Trump.

But, let's just keep watching the pretty lady while the magician makes something disappear before our eyes.

We were discussing about what they might talk about during the briefings. So no...I don't care to provide any evidence to a hypothetical discussion. But don't worry, I'm sure the FBI will find what they're looking for.

They did a bang up job the last time they were given a big job, didn't they? :lamo

And we sure don't want our leaders calling on foreign governments to attack Americans, either.

Good thing no one did that. :lol:

Next week Trump and Clinton start to get their daily security briefings from the NSA. Sleep well.

Makes me wonder what may show up on Twitter????

For conspiring with the Russians in a epic plot to destroy Hillary Clinton's campaign! Film at 11!

Yea, they hacked in and planted the damaging emails then hacked back in and exposed them, those damn sneaky Russians.

94 million unemployed citizens look at all the foreign employed (illegal and H1 Visas) at lower salaries, and they look at you and wonder what country you are speaking of.

That number includes the retired, some high school and college students, stay at home parents, and any number of other people who have good reasons not to be employed. Are there discouraged workers who aren't counted in the unemployed ranks? Sure. But use that number instead.

She's referring to Trump's comments from earlier today.

I watched his comments, and listened to what he said. He didn't say what the press or the Democrats are accusing him of saying. He says enough crazy and dangerous crap that we don't need to make up crap he didn't say.

But, maybe that's just me. This election cycle has been so far on the looney tunes side of life that it difficult for many to discern the difference between what's real and what isn't.

Huh? Me is confused.

Look at your post in post #30. It credits me but that is what Beaudreaux said in post #25. Must have been some sort of system glitch.

Yea, they hacked in and planted the damaging emails then hacked back in and exposed them, those damn sneaky Russians.

Why does no one else seem to understand that? It isn't who hacked the emails... it's the ****ing emails and what's in them that matters.

I watched his comments, and listened to what he said. He didn't say what the press or the Democrats are accusing him of saying. He says enough crazy and dangerous crap that we don't need to make up crap he didn't say.

But, maybe that's just me. This election cycle has been so far on the looney tunes side of life that it difficult for many to discern the difference between what's real and what isn't.

He said:

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras during a news conference. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

However, I agree with you that the anti Trump crowd has been pure hyperbole about it.

He said, IF they had them to release them.

This is all a side show to distract from the actual awful things that are in the emails being leaked. It's a "Nothing to see here, move along" type of reaction by the administration, the DNC, and their friends in the media.

There are tens of thousands of emails with extremely damning information in them and we're talking about whether Trump asked the Russians to release emails THEY ALREADY HAVE????

Seriously? He didn't tell them to hack anyone. That's a made up lie by the left and the media. I saw his press conference and read his tweets on news reports. This is so crazy.

He's an asshole, I can't stand him, I don't think I could ever vote for him, but he isn't a ****ing traitor. We have a proven liar, criminal, and flaunter of federal laws running for President, and it isn't Trump.

But, let's just keep watching the pretty lady while the magician makes something disappear before our eyes.

There is a difference between leaking information for transparency and releasing stolen information.

A leak of information by a whistleblower is generally seen as an act of promoting transparency.

These DNC emails came from no whistleblower. They were stolen, taken, acquired by an act of theft

These private emails were stolen from the DNC, by two hackers that did not have any affiliation with the DNC.

They did a bang up job the last time they were given a big job, didn't they? :lamo

Do you think we should just throw out the entire justice system because you didn't like the outcome of an FBI investigation? Is that it?

Why does no one else seem to understand that? It isn't who hacked the emails... it's the ****ing emails and what's in them that matters.

While I agree that the content of the emails matter, a foreign government hacking into the system is of far greater concern.

Do you think we should just throw out the entire justice system because you didn't like the outcome of an FBI investigation? Is that it?

I think people that do crimes shouldn't be let off because their ****ing idiots. What's next rapists are let off because they're incompetent? Yeah, he totally raped that woman, and under normal circumstances we would totally do something about it, but you know, he's incompetent, so our hands are tied.

Yeah, he totally robbed that place, but man he did it in a dumb ass way. Yeah, he's incompetent, so we can't do anything.

I agree, although I will say that who hacked the emails does also matter if it was a foreign state. Doesn't mitigate in any way the level of scorn that should be thrown at the DNC, but it's possible that it does matter.

Back
Top Bottom