• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here ya go...Why burn the flag when you can smash the granite

Burning a flag that is your own property is not the same thing as destroying a monument.

War monument smashed into pieces at Florida park | Fox News

A 9/11 veteran's memorial was smashed in pieces in Gainville, FL.

It is just a piece of rock and free speech....right? Say about half of you.

RESPECT has left the building.

If I go into MY garage and beat the snot out of MY car with a sledge hammer, have I broken any laws?
If I go into YOUR garage and beat the snot out of YOUR car with a sledge hammer, is that the same thing as what I asked above?

:roll:

Now I feel better about a whole lot of you.

Thank you.

Glad to see absolutely all of you (so far) saw this as VANDALISM, rather than free speech.

RESPECT and common decency are still present.

Again...thank you all.

Thank you.

Glad to see absolutely all of you (so far) saw this as VANDALISM, rather than free speech.

Again...thank you all.

What you should really start pondering is what dumb**** bloggers and right-wing rags ever lead you to think otherwise.

War monument smashed into pieces at Florida park | Fox News

A 9/11 veteran's memorial was smashed in pieces in Gainville, FL.

It is just a piece of rock and free speech....right? Say about half of you.

RESPECT has left the building.

Who said destroying others or public property is free speech? probably some dopey bored teenagers. Why are the actions of someone or a few a refection on me? You don't even know who did it but are condemning half of something. Get a grip.

Thank you.

Again...thank you all.

A false flag operation of an inside job. They had already planned a larger renovation. How better to get people to rally behind them with support and donations than to pull a stunt like this one.

Don't you find it odd that they said it was done with a sledge hammer when one wasn't left at the scene?

A false flag operation of an inside job. They had already planned a larger renovation. How better to get people to rally behind them with support and donations than to pull a stunt like this one.

Don't you find it odd that they said it was done with a sledge hammer when one wasn't left at the scene?

Yeah, how would they know what instrument was used unless they had something as evidence.

You are right, it certainly would be awfully convenient, wouldn't it.

Back
Top Bottom