• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here is your Orwellian CDC and you trust them on Covid??

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

This does not include their involvement with studying guns and gun ownership.

You would think the CDC would be busy studying the facts that masks are worthless and that having caught Covid already makes you more immune than the shot. But, they need to fulfill the book 1984 instead where criminals are not be called that anymore and instead "People in pretrial or with a charge". I'll let the readers see for themselves just how crazy the CDC has become and we are supposed to take advice from these Marxists???

You would think the CDC would be busy studying the facts that masks are worthless and that having caught Covid already makes you more immune than the shot. But, they need to fulfill the book 1984 instead where criminals are not be called that anymore and instead "People in pretrial or with a charge". I'll let the readers see for themselves just how crazy the CDC has become and we are supposed to take advice from these Marxists???

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2011, The Blaze is an American conservative pay television network and website founded by talk radio personality Glenn Beck, based in Irving, Texas. The Blaze has studios and offices based in the Las Colinas urban district in Irving and Los Angeles. On December 3, 2018, The Blaze’s television arm merged with CRTV, the subscription video arm of Conservative Review.
Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Blaze Media LLC owns Blaze Media. Advertising and video generate revenue for Blaze Media.

Do you want us to believe your fake news story?

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

History

Founded in 2011, The Blaze is an American conservative pay television network and website founded by talk radio personality Glenn Beck, based in Irving, Texas. The Blaze has studios and offices based in the Las Colinas urban district in Irving and Los Angeles. On December 3, 2018, The Blaze’s television arm merged with CRTV, the subscription video arm of Conservative Review.

Funded by / Ownership

Blaze Media LLC owns Blaze Media. Advertising and video generate revenue for Blaze Media.

You don't know how to use Google or you just wasting time

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Detailed Report​

History

Funded by / Ownership

So, the CDC is not involved now with gun control or language? Thanks

Whew! I was concerned that 1984 was required reading at the CDC. You relieved my concerns.

I think I may have figured out the rationale behind the CDC and most of those who support the crazy CDC dictates - It's Trump!
If Trump says up, these idiots MUST say down - If Trump says we don't all need to get masked the CDC and its nutty leaders MUST say we all HAVE to wear masks. Anything Trump says MUST be refuted and proven to be false by the hacks - no matter how senseless - their mental illness dictates that they MUST oppose Trump on anything he says and against all of his policies.

When the hacks fail because of their anti-Trump positions, they invariably blame Trump. It's a mental illness called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Ya know-----these Trump bozos have no faith in the scientists of the CDC, but they listen to a bunch of jerks that couldn't pass 8th grade science. Give us a break.....

Ya know-----these Trump bozos have no faith in the scientists of the CDC, but they listen to a bunch of jerks that couldn't pass 8th grade science. Give us a break.....
It is the left who are the science deniers now. Your religion doesn't allow it.

no one listen to the OP regarding COVID. he has been more wrong, more often than anyone here.

just do the opposite of what he says.
In some ways it's good to have that kind of marker as well. For every "One Way" sign, you need a "Do Not Enter" in the mix too.
;)

What's funny is the outrage over recommendations on how to use language in its own communications. Slow news day for Fox I guess that it had to choose this as the latest log to through in its poutrage bonfire.
🤭

In some ways it's good to have that kind of marker as well. For every "One Way" sign, you need a "Do Not Enter" in the mix too.
;)
he just keeps pumping out the COVID threads where he's wrong. he's counting on the volume and all of us responding.

Para, let me respond to you in a way you may understand:

Welcome to 'woke' government with all their 'woke' priorities, all very badly miss-placed.
It's about 'woke' ideology more than science and more than intelligent public policies.

I think I may have figured out the rationale behind the CDC and most of those who support the crazy CDC dictates - It's Trump!
If Trump says up, these idiots MUST say down - If Trump says we don't all need to get masked the CDC and its nutty leaders MUST say we all HAVE to wear masks. Anything Trump says MUST be refuted and proven to be false by the hacks - no matter how senseless - their mental illness dictates that they MUST oppose Trump on anything he says and against all of his policies.

When the hacks fail because of their anti-Trump positions, they invariably blame Trump. It's a mental illness called Trump Derangement Syndrome.
But in case you haven't noticed, Trump failed. These right wing civil wars on vaccines and masks are failing. In fact, the GQP in general is failing. When a group of people follow a failed leader, it's generally understood that the group fails as well.

Welcome to 'woke' government with all their 'woke' priorities, all very badly miss-placed.
It's about 'woke' ideology more than science and more than intelligent public policies.
I posted the links and this OP for that very reason. The CDC Director is about weakness. Gun violence and how and why people kill each other with guns has NOTHING at all to do with disease. Nor does the Orwellian attempt to change the language that people use to identify criminals, crooks, thieves, drug addicts, homeless people, illegal aliens have anything at all to do with DISEASE which is what their agency is supposed to study.

That they are doing this shows that they are a power hungry agency just seizing power they do not have and no one stops them. It took having to go to the Supreme court TWICE to stop them from confiscating the property of landlords across America by virtue of them telling tenants not to pay rent.

Can ANYONE here tell me this isn't an Orwellian country now? This is as ridiculous as it is dangerous and someone needs to slap this lady down hard. Little wonder they demand we wear masks and want everyone vaccianted. they are totalitarian fools.

No time to look at something made by a twentysomething leftist
I know you do not have time for information. You have no interest in data. Nonetheless, you always have time to put up biased OP's and to answer all the posts with hypocritical statements.

Sad to know that you never surprise. You are as dependable as the odor of a garbage dump.

boring.jpg

I know you do not have time for information. You have no interest in data. Nonetheless, you always have time to put up biased OP's and to answer all the posts with hypocritical statements.

Sad to know that you never surprise. You are as dependable as the odor of a garbage dump.

View attachment 67350703
This is data? This is cartoons that a 10-year oldwouldpost.

No time to look at something made by a twentysomething leftist

No time to look at a link used to push pseudo-science intended to defame the CDC and cast doubt on the value of covid vaccines.

Fortunately, more and more polls are showing these staunch anti-CDC types to be down to leas than 20% of us.

No time to look at a link used to push pseudo-science intended to defame the CDC and cast doubt on the value of covid vaccines.

Fortunately, more and more polls are showing these staunch anti-CDC types to be down to leas than 20% of us.
It is the left who are the science deniers

This is data? This is cartoons that a 10-year oldwouldpost.
Why would I post any data in your OP's or in any response to you. It would be wasting my time.

No, Para, your OP's and your posts are great opportunities to expose bias and blind-by-choice posters. That is the real story here. Everything else is useless with you,

It doesn't take 'pseudo-science' to 'defame the CDC'. The CDC has done it all by itself without science.

I'm sorry which part of this is "Orwellian?"

Back
Top Bottom