• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Here is someone who tells it like it is (Europe Decides)

Missouri Mule

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Not copywrited so far as I could tell, but I have nonetheless posted just an excerpt. Interesting take and one that I fully subscribe to.
=================================
Europe Decides: Nothing Politically Correct About Terrorism
Written by J. B. Williams
Saturday, August 06, 2005

The inventors of political correctness, the lords of tolerance and restraint, the defenders of the indefensible, champions of understanding and global thinking, have just become the first in the world to run out of patience, understanding, and, yes, tolerance for terrorism.

After beating America over the head for years with their grandiose ideals of an all-inclusive social order, in the end, it is the Europeans who have come to their senses first.

According to a recent article by AP writer Jamey Keaten, Britain, France, Germany, and Italy have started watching, arresting, and deporting Islamic clerics on the basis of their inflammatory speech alone. No longer is every form of speech tolerated in Europe. No longer will European leaders continue to watch their own innocent citizens die, as they protect their precious goal of political correctness and an open society where anything goes.

A few short weeks ago, this would have drawn fire from around the world. The ACLU would have gone international in its efforts to protect the rights of Islamic terrorists to breed more hate, death, and destruction. The United Nations would have called for another pointless resolution, this time aimed at the free world itself. A few years ago, these same Europeans were calling upon America to show tolerance, understanding, and restraint in the aftermath of 9/11.

Today, with their own dead, they have a different perspective. Today, these European leaders are searching for any minor infraction of any law including jaywalking, that will allow them to collect, detain, or deport any Muslim who isn’t publicly speaking out against terrorism. The dragnet in Europe far exceeds anything America has even yet dreamed of, in terms of fighting terror at its base of operations, in the mosques where they recruit, train, organize, and plot.

Such action in America would not only keep the ACLU busy for decades, it would draw even more hate from around the world via the United Nations and from home-grown half-wit liberals who insist that every idea under the sun be validated and tolerated, no mater how deadly it might be.

While American liberal Democrats take aim at American soldiers, American intelligence reports, American security efforts, American war efforts, American terror detention camps, and American officials across the political aisle, Europeans are taking aim at the terrorists themselves..

(Snip)

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=16081

Missouri Mule said:
Not copywrited so far as I could tell, but I have nonetheless posted just an excerpt. Interesting take and one that I fully subscribe to.
=================================
Europe Decides: Nothing Politically Correct About Terrorism
Written by J. B. Williams
Saturday, August 06, 2005

The inventors of political correctness, the lords of tolerance and restraint, the defenders of the indefensible, champions of understanding and global thinking, have just become the first in the world to run out of patience, understanding, and, yes, tolerance for terrorism.

After beating America over the head for years with their grandiose ideals of an all-inclusive social order, in the end, it is the Europeans who have come to their senses first.

According to a recent article by AP writer Jamey Keaten, Britain, France, Germany, and Italy have started watching, arresting, and deporting Islamic clerics on the basis of their inflammatory speech alone. No longer is every form of speech tolerated in Europe. No longer will European leaders continue to watch their own innocent citizens die, as they protect their precious goal of political correctness and an open society where anything goes.

A few short weeks ago, this would have drawn fire from around the world. The ACLU would have gone international in its efforts to protect the rights of Islamic terrorists to breed more hate, death, and destruction. The United Nations would have called for another pointless resolution, this time aimed at the free world itself. A few years ago, these same Europeans were calling upon America to show tolerance, understanding, and restraint in the aftermath of 9/11.

Today, with their own dead, they have a different perspective. Today, these European leaders are searching for any minor infraction of any law including jaywalking, that will allow them to collect, detain, or deport any Muslim who isn’t publicly speaking out against terrorism. The dragnet in Europe far exceeds anything America has even yet dreamed of, in terms of fighting terror at its base of operations, in the mosques where they recruit, train, organize, and plot.

Such action in America would not only keep the ACLU busy for decades, it would draw even more hate from around the world via the United Nations and from home-grown half-wit liberals who insist that every idea under the sun be validated and tolerated, no mater how deadly it might be.

While American liberal Democrats take aim at American soldiers, American intelligence reports, American security efforts, American war efforts, American terror detention camps, and American officials across the political aisle, Europeans are taking aim at the terrorists themselves..

(Snip)

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=16081

Excellent post.

Ever since the French had big trouble from Algerian Muslims & bombing incident about 10 years ago, they have had the sense to kick Muslim hate preachers out of France.
Unfortunately as I understand it, Blair's new anti terror measures are only a proposal. They have yet to be approved by Parliament & the batty barking mad liberal fruitcake judges in the house of Lords.
The UK government totally misrepresent their voters. For years the overwhelming majority of the public have been complaining that immigration needs to be more limited & controlled.
The liberal idiots describe anyone against immigration as 'racist', which is simply not true. The objection is based on this island being overcrowded. Also as we have seen, people coming here who don't integrate just make for a whole load of complications at best... or terror at worst.
They all talk about their Muslim brothers first & then about being British second.
They should not be here.

Last edited:
robin said:
Ever since the French had big trouble from Algerian Muslims & bombing incident about 10 years ago, they have had the sense to kick Muslim hate preachers out of France.
Unfortunately as I understand it, Blair's new anti terror measures are only a proposal. They have yet to be approved by Parliament & the batty barking mad liberal fruitcake judges in the house of Lords.
The UK government totally misrepresent their voters. For years the overwhelming majority of the public have been complaining that immigration needs to be more limited & controlled.
The liberal idiots describe anyone against immigration as 'racist', which is simply not true. The objection is based on this island being overcrowded. Also as we have seen, people coming here who don't integrate just make for a whole load of complications at best... or terror at worst.
They all talk about their Muslim brothers first & then about being British second.
They should not be here.

I think it's taken an enormous amount of courage on Blair's part to square off against all the foreign Lord Haw-Haws who incite, aid and abet terrorists while enjoying the blessings of British citizenship. No doubt there will be an outpouring of righteous indignation from the politically correct, who always manage somehow the willful avoidance of examining the activities of those who call themselves "clerics".

I just read in the Times... apparently Blair is up against the European Court of human rights legislation article 3.
No one should be tortured. So these Muslims come here claiming they can't be sent home or they willl be tortured. When we know they are false claims 99 times out of a 100.
Here is the charter from the Council of Europe. What a beaurocrats paradise !
These beaurocrats have had their noses in the trough for long enough. Actually one thing I do wish the Muslims would blow up is The European parliament. It's a total waste of space full of dictatorial Eurocrats + expenses.
We practically invented the perfect model of a justice system in the UK. We have the mother of parliaments. We can do business with the world as an Island nation without another layer of faceless beaurocrats.
WTF do this shower of 5hit think they can tell us how to run our justice system & get paid for out of our taxes to boot :shock:
Take a look at this load of waffle....
http://conventions.coe.int/treaty/en/Treaties/Html/005.htm

Last edited:
robin said:
I just read in the Times... apparently Blair is up against the European Court of human rights legislation article 3.
No one should be tortured. So these Muslims come here claiming they can't be sent home or they willl be tortured. When we know they are false claims 99 times out of a 100.
These beaurocrats have had their noses in the trough for long enough. Actually one thing I do wish the Muslims would blow up is The European parliament. It's a total waste of space full of dictatorial Eurocrats + expenses.
We practically invented the perfect model of a justice system in the UK. We have the mother of parliaments. We can do business with the world as an Island nation without another layer of faceless beaurocrats.
WTF do this shower of 5hit think they can tell us how to run our justice system & get paid for out of our taxes to boot :shock:

Yeah........I too believe that people should not be deported to countries where they can be tortured. But I don't think it should apply to people who preach terrorism and torture themselves. If you don't like cooking, get out of the kitchen.

Go Blair!

robin said:

Robin do you read The Sun by any chance? lol

Back
Top Bottom