• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

zever

Banned
Reaction score
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )

What I got from this post:

1. If you cannot prove that your memory is perfectly infallible then you might have forgotten something

2. If you might have forgotten something, then it might have happened and you just forgot it

3. Therefore you cannot say that something didn't happen, no matter what the 'something' is

Therefore I am going to apply the OP's logic to my own life and rightfully conclude that I might have mined more crypto than I thought I did eight years ago. Cool. Thanks OP!

Perhaps you've posted on this thread once before, but forgot about it?

Unpossible.

No, I mean the screed in the OP. Didn't we used to have a guy back around the time I joined that would post these incredible walls of text about chanting, etc, and then would get all butthurt when people made fun of him?

Luce,
Knocking Buddhists out of Satori for 54 years.

Unpossible.

No, I mean the screed in the OP. Didn't we used to have a guy back around the time I joined that would post these incredible walls of text about chanting, etc, and then would get all butthurt when people made fun of him?

Luce,
Knocking Buddhists out of Satori for 54 years.

And there was Alizia Taylor (something l like that).

And there was Alizia Taylor (something l like that).
Ahh yes, the master of posting racism in long format academic sounding language. I almost forgot about her.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )

Myth and fables.

What I got from this post:

1. If you cannot prove that your memory is perfectly infallible then you might have forgotten something

2. If you might have forgotten something, then it might have happened and you just forgot it

3. Therefore you cannot say that something didn't happen, no matter what the 'something' is

Therefore I am going to apply the OP's logic to my own life and rightfully conclude that I might have mined more crypto than I thought I did eight years ago. Cool. Thanks OP!

since none of us has seen our fathers before our births as well. does it means we are all dropped from the sky into the wombs of our mum ? huh? if we go by your pseudo logic than does it means like that ? should we call it mythology ? or fairytale or so on many things ? on the basics of some immature childrens testimony ? huh?

Someone forgot to redo the padlock.

Someone forgot to redo the padlock.
what do you want ? huh? that i should play with your spegiti boobs ? huh? should i play with your mother, sister, wife and daguthers balls ? is there is scarcity of man even now ?

what do you want ? huh? that i should play with your spegiti boobs ? huh? should i play with your mother, sister, wife and daguthers balls ? is there is scarcity of man even now ?

Sorry, who are you now?

since none of us has seen our fathers before our births as well. does it means we are all dropped from the sky into the wombs of our mum ? huh? if we go by your pseudo logic than does it means like that ? should we call it mythology ? or fairytale or so on many things ? on the basics of some immature childrens testimony ? huh?
Actually you have no proof that any of us are real. Your whole existence might be a simulation from the moment of your birth; I and everyone else you’ve ever known were instantiated at the moment of your birth to flesh out the simulation environment. The goal is to understand @zever.

That’s right, you’re in the Matrix, and you’re all alone.

Nice zever, welcome to DP, it's good to have a devotee on board.

I follow several Religions, but myself am not so Religious.

It is quite an undertaking to contemplate several Religions in a lifetime.

Most people come to a Religion and surrender and accept the group mind on matters, it's a lot simpler that trying to do the juggling act.

For instance, Krishna is God, is this true or false. How about if I ask you, "Is Krishna equal to my misconstrued material concepts of the Godhead?" No. So there are other instances where the statement Krishna is God is false. Particularly to a Muslim, the Avatar personalists are so easily led astray and deceived, as in the example of the Christians with Donald Trump.

I prefer to think of Krishna as the Avatar, and that we don't know what that is.

You have a very nice description of what that is, but we still don't know what it is, because it all could have been thought up by monkeys, and even if Srila Vysadeva was God, he was still a monkey trying to gain power for itself. Even so, we are blessed to live in the wake of Chaitanya and the golden age and have other Avatars such as Christ and Buddha.

There are two offenses, thinking the Avatar knows everything, and thinking the Avatar doesn't know everything, which is worse?

Just like at Kurusetra, there were two offenses, thinking, "Now we're with Krishna, we're going to win." And being an antagonist, which is worse? Notice, they both got the same reward. Few things are more troublesome than someone who wants to win all the time.

Also, Your Scriptures are much older it is not 12:05am, but 3:51am, Kaulki comes in 162,000 years, time to get up for Mangala Artik.

I'm tired of hearing about being kept up all night etc.

Do you think Chaitanya gave us to chant all night?

If you look at the world 5000 years ago, there is no Kurusetra or Krishna.

In fact, I believe that this humanity evolved for the pleasure of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, although we do not know the extent of contamination from other realms, such as the Srimad Bhagavatam. When Srila Vysadeva gave the Bhagavatam to be distributed, it was distributed throughout the Realms, This one was for Caitanya.

This is what I think, so I put it here for pier review.

Also Vysadeva left no proof for the cycle of Yugas, but if people think it so, then so it will be.

Last edited:

So just think, in 270,000 years how many things monkeys may have put in that which we call, "God" to control the people?

So I disagree with the neophyte interpretation of certain Scriptures and consider such delusion a disturbance to the otherwise pleasing worship of the Deity and its paraphernalia.

Actually you have no proof that any of us are real. Your whole existence might be a simulation from the moment of your birth; I and everyone else you’ve ever known were instantiated at the moment of your birth to flesh out the simulation environment. The goal is to understand @zever.

That’s right, you’re in the Matrix, and you’re all alone.

are you on drugs ? huh? what nonsense you are talking ? huh? try again! maybe next time you will make sense. but do not try it while your drugs are still has there effects upon you ( my dear brother )

Last edited:
Nice zever, welcome to DP, it's good to have a devotee on board.

I follow several Religions, but myself am not so Religious.

It is quite an undertaking to contemplate several Religions in a lifetime.

Most people come to a Religion and surrender and accept the group mind on matters, it's a lot simpler that trying to do the juggling act.

For instance, Krishna is God, is this true or false. How about if I ask you, "Is Krishna equal to my misconstrued material concepts of the Godhead?" No. So there are other instances where the statement Krishna is God is false. Particularly to a Muslim, the Avatar personalists are so easily led astray and deceived, as in the example of the Christians with Donald Trump.

how do you know that whether im devotee or not ? huh? since you did not read this Practical explanation even. which is the proof of our authoirty. and it is the reason that why Gods name is Krishna instead of allah, christ, budha and so on things from all rest of 3500 religions.

so kindly read this Practical explanation first of all and when you understood it perfectly than you are welcome to speak on. for if you go on speaking without knowing things than what is the value of such speaking ? huh?
besides that so far study of ground mindset goes, so just do tell me that why you British/Americans are above the rest as well ? huh? what made you ban all reignal languages into modern schools ? ( while destroying native schools of all over the world ) and set english as medium ? as well ? for you appears to speak as if you are above the rest, or something special! which you are not ( i have to tell you ) so just do tell me that what is so special in your atheism as well ? huh?

above these all things you are not anything above the rest or special flake either. as you are acting with great precedence. you should not! do you understand that ? i do not think you do understand it.

So just think, in 270,000 years how many things monkeys may have put in that which we call, "God" to control the people?

So I disagree with the neophyte interpretation of certain Scriptures and consider such delusion a disturbance to the otherwise pleasing worship of the Deity and its paraphernalia.

since you do not even know name of your 21st grandfather but fun is you are going to talk about about happened before 270,000 years ago ? waha! and i will accept your pseudo garbage ? just see the folly!

and what mature person would take the testimony of such immature childrens ? huh? you are brainwashed! my dear friend, i feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
I prefer to think of Krishna as the Avatar**skip**, then so it will be.

you are nothing special, so that i should take you as an authoirty that what you prefer and what you do not. ( finished ) i just do care for my real mother ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna aka Srila Prabhupada ) and no one else.

and out of folly you should not try to speak as if the real mother. because you do not have any rights to act with precedence here. ( keep that in your mind )

you are free to have opinions in your mind ( like everyone have ) but they are not right in the first place. nor i prefer to go with the testimony of some immature childerns. ( i wont be that idiot )

how do you know that whether im devotee or not ? huh? since you did not read this Practical explanation even. which is the proof of our authoirty. and it is the reason that why Gods name is Krishna instead of allah, christ, budha and so on things from all rest of 3500 religions.

so kindly read this Practical explanation first of all and when you understood it perfectly than you are welcome to speak on. for if you go on speaking without knowing things than what is the value of such speaking ? huh?
besides that so far study of ground mindset goes, so just do tell me that why you British/Americans are above the rest as well ? huh? what made you ban all reignal languages into modern schools ? ( while destroying native schools of all over the world ) and set english as medium ? as well ? for you appears to speak as if you are above the rest, or something special! which you are not ( i have to tell you ) so just do tell me that what is so special in your atheism as well ? huh?

above these all things you are not anything above the rest or special flake either. as you are acting with great precedence. you should not! do you understand that ? i do not think you do understand it.
You only experience us being above everyone, because that is what you do.

I call you a devotee, because you refer to Srila Prabhupada as your Spiritual Master. I don't mean that you are a devotee of some other origin.

I can't apologize for the excesses of the West. The Divine will established America as the last vestige of freedom to lead the world into the Ascension.

The Engliish Language has the King James Bible and the name "I AM" which is higher than Krishna. How many times does Lord Krishna say "I AM" in Bhagavad-Gita?

Thank you for your responses, I did read your article.

since you do not even know name of your 21st grandfather but fun is you are going to talk about about happened before 270,000 years ago ? waha! and i will accept your pseudo garbage ? just see the folly!

and what mature person would take the testimony of such immature childrens ? huh? you are brainwashed! my dear friend, i feel sorry for you.
So is it unto you.

I don't know what happened 270,000 years ago.

The I am says the Mahabarata was delivered to India, which leads me to believe that's when Lord Krishna's pastimes occurred.

Don't feel sorry for me you've delivered me from Hell.

So, how many years have you been in the movement?

you are nothing special, so that i should take you as an authoirty that what you prefer and what you do not. ( finished ) i just do care for my real mother ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna aka Srila Prabhupada ) and no one else.

and out of folly you should not try to speak as if the real mother. because you do not have any rights to act with precedence here. ( keep that in your mind )

you are free to have opinions in your mind ( like everyone have ) but they are not right in the first place. nor i prefer to go with the testimony of some immature childerns. ( i wont be that idiot )
Well for the testimony of immature children, so is it unto you.

Where is your right to deliver the message of Srila Prabhupada? Are you as merciful, are you as illumined, are you as free from delusion?

So you say, "Yes, we have process of initiation." But how does that qualify you as an authority, to me, who has not accepted Spiritual Initiation?

Just because you ride with the Master, does not mean He or you will always have the right or highest opinion on everything.

The truth is, you don't know what is writing or claiming, I like to say, "My monkey came up with this typing at random." Or, what is my Authority? My Authority is a lifetime of study, I am no child. I prefer to let my words speak for themselves.

I will recant when corrected, but just because you can make a correction on me, doesn't mean you are the Mother.

If my words are true, I will sound like the mother to you, don't make the mistake of thinking I am he.

Back
Top Bottom