• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Now, nothing rational left here. I'm done and out.
Congratulations zever, you did a great job, just think, from your first post a day and a half ago, you got up to five pages, and over four-hundred views, nobody does that zever, never.

Not only that, but you're the first debater here to prevail with me in battle, and I expected it from your post and was not disappointed, but unexpected.

Congratulations zever, you did a great job, just think, from your first post a day and a half ago, you got up to five pages, and over four-hundred views, nobody does that zever, never.

Not only that, but you're the first debater here to prevail with me in battle, and I expected it from your post and was not disappointed, but unexpected.

waha! what an farce! you are something very big and have explained lots of things in these 5 pages instead of running here and there while grabbing your pony tail. and acting with great precedence as if you are special snowflake! ( what an stupidity my Lord Krishna, i pity on thyself! )

indeed it is fun to see that stupids are everywhere in all fields even amongst atheism. who are polishing themselves as very intelligent. no problem! go on with your wishful stupidity. there is no loss at all to this world.

tell us all how big you are and have done big big feats everywhere by grabbing your pony tail and running here and there. indeed your story is very interesting and has attracted me.

waha! what an farce! you are something very big and have explained lots of things in these 5 pages instead of running here and there while grabbing your pony tail. and acting with great precedence as if you are special snowflake! ( what an stupidity my Lord Krishna, i pity on thyself! )

indeed it is fun to see that stupids are everywhere in all fields even amongst atheism. who are polishing themselves as very intelligent. no problem! go on with your wishful stupidity. there is no loss at all to this world.

tell us all how big you are and have done big big feats everywhere by grabbing your pony tail and running here and there. indeed your story is very interesting and has attracted me.
Well, after twenty years, I decided I was big enough. You can never stay anywhere, you always have to be up to the next causal layer before the people Krishna puts there to remind you what a jerk you are. It's not comfortable either having a body shaped like a Cosmic Manifestation, it could explode.

Really, I'm small, my forte is the density of my light pole, though it is not bigger than a pony tail it cuts through material like a rip chord.

But as big as I got, it wasn't as big as the slug of matter that's been dumped and is falling to the young frog eggs.

The greater causal planet appears old, it held out long before starting to drop frog eggs.

Another time I was with my bloop standing in the Lake of Fire, command now, I don't leave my body, and one Master saw me and said, "You can't just go to the Lake of Fire, bad things happen to you there." And he took my face and slammed it into the rock and I knelt there by the shore, my broken face bleeding on the beach and laughing as I wondered how I'm going to feel about this when it really happens. Then looking for something to do I soaked up all the fire in the lake of fire and there was none left for anyone else, behind was left a gigantic smoldering basin. Then Rudi Juliani screwed up when I heard him quoted as saying, he was going to cause trouble in Heaven for those who put him in jail. So I took him under my arm and stood there carrying him on the shore until he became uncomfortable with me and excused himself. That was after I put the fire back in the Lake. I couldn't do Trump the same way, he didn't so screw up, but I did put the whole Republican Party in for a dip, I knew not to hold them so long under my arm and saw them down to the water's edge as Krishna tries to tell me that I'm putting them in my vat of rhodium, that's turning into solder. I don't want them in the walls of my durable city. Trump's pretty big with all that money and Presidency, I had to watch him absorb up the Great White Throne. I don't do things like that. I didn't go around soaking up all the Lakes of Fire, just whatever one we were in. Still, it is a bad precedent, I can't wait to see someone else do it.

get out ( moron ) stupid varna sankar. do not open your ****ing mouth. HUT!
I would if I was sitting in your Temple, but I am not, I will not shut up, just because you give me some designation.

How am I varna sankar and not you?

Everyone wants to be my Mother and my Father, but I don't want any of them.

Oh why'd they go and ban him?

I was having so much fun.

He must have been up above their heads or something.

The only way to get them down is to hit them, but if you don't know how to do that,... so sad, my preaching was going to new levels.

That's the way they train their bloops, they just jump up and down and think their idea and practice superior.

Political demonstrations in my Temples,... get the Hell out! (Kicks his giant etheric bloop through the Earth). How does my ankle taste?

Last edited:
Zeber, with these kind of political demonstrations going on, how can I want more Temples?

I sure wouldn't want one by me, they'd be marching right on me and these towns aren't going to put up with bull****.

Good thing you're a tropical Religion, and in the Northland, it is cold and snow, it keeps the riff-raff out, but even so, people are always trying to order up on me no snow. Do you show them how to do this?

Back
Top Bottom