• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Pretty good, I feel smashed.

No, so is it unto you 85%.

i do not think you can feel smashed. because you are above the rest and special snowflake as you are acting with great precedence. it clearly shows that you have just came here to give us lecture. instead of admiting anything as they actually are.

farce was nice, but not very attractive. but you can run here and there grabbing your pony tail. ( my sweet broken baby )

first of all learn to not act with precedence here because you are nothing special or above the rest of the world. but it seems that you are not very intelligent person. who could not see his own actions. and still shifting burdon of proof on me what you are doing yourself.

no problem, go on with your precedence. ( special snowflake ) i do not mind it if anyone runs here and there in my thread raising both hands in the air. carry on and make your joke, so that people can laugh at something atleast.
I have to act with precedence, if I screw up one iota, it can be death, warning, points, suspension, or, God forbid, expulsion from such a convenient platform.

I don't know what it is about my posts, that seem a precedent to you.

I have learned that you shouldn't do anything you wouldn't want the world to follow, but sometimes we still do.

I have to act with precedence, if I screw up one iota, it can be death, warning, points, suspension, or, God forbid, expulsion from such a convenient platform.

I don't know what it is about my posts, that seem a precedent to you.

I have learned that you shouldn't do anything you wouldn't want the world to follow, but sometimes we still do.
So you wants to Impose your pseudo nonsense on me? Without explaining anything at all? Waha! And still shifting burden of proof on me and giving me credit you deserve? What an farce it is!

Attempt was nice, but unfortunately you got broken in it. Now go away, troll.

go away, ( broken troll ) and behave as if you are above the rest and run here and there in my thread with great precedence.

and how can we have debate ? since we are not equal because you are above the rest from the starting. so there is no question of it. ( dull brain ) now just raise your hands in the air and run here and there in my thread. ( for you can make that much sense only )

do not feed me troll. for it is you who is full of bull**** but you gave me the credit which you actually deserve yourself. ( but i wont take it what is meant for you ) so just run away ( troll ) grabbing your pony tail here and there.😂🤣
Broken?

I only smashed my thumb so that my toe wouldn't hurt anymore.

Or rather, I smashed my thumb and now my toe doesn't hurt anymore.

No I am not above the rest, I am just above you.

See, we white folks have a scheme, the Germans think they're superior to everybody, so the Fins, just think they're superior to the Germans, and the Swedes, just think they're superior to the Fins, and the Norwegians think they're superior to the Swedes, and to prove it they go down and raid England.

I am half Fin, quarter Swede and quarter Welsh nobility, my great great uncle was a law man who raised my grandfather.

No, I think you are just looking at my presence and giving it attributes of your description.

Broken?

I only smashed my thumb so that my toe wouldn't hurt anymore.

Or rather, I smashed my thumb and now my toe doesn't hurt anymore.

No I am not above the rest, I am just above you.

See, we white folks have a scheme, the Germans think they're superior to everybody, so the Fins, just think they're superior to the Germans, and the Swedes, just think they're superior to the Fins, and the Norwegians think they're superior to the Swedes, and to prove it they go down and raid England.

I am half Fin, quarter Swede and quarter Welsh nobility, my great great uncle was a law man who raised my grandfather.

No, I think you are just looking at my presence and giving it attributes of your description.

Troll, you don't make sense anymore, but maybe running while grabbing your broken pony tail can make it all alone. 😉

you do not makes sense, try again. who knows ? maybe you will make next time.
It is true, I did gain experience and got horribly tangled up, but do people regularly take the person who preached to them and make them their Spiritual Master?

My parents want me, to have both the False Prophet and the Beast to him is just the glory he loves, but he does not know, no, if there is any False Prophet or Beast, it is him. No, it is I who do not want my Parents.

Are you kidding, if you didn't know, I'm certifiable, paranoid schizophrenic, I think I'm the False Prophet and I have to wrestle with this cult and others for the Throne of the Earth so impaired.

I don't often tell people that, just here a couple times, and only jokingly, since I'm crazy, it's not usually what I get away with saying.
Allrightythen...💨

i do not think you can feel smashed. because you are above the rest and special snowflake as you are acting with great precedence. it clearly shows that you have just came here to give us lecture. instead of admiting anything as they actually are.

farce was nice, but not very attractive. but you can run here and there grabbing your pony tail. ( my sweet broken baby )
I already cried.

But you can still sing a lullaby, I often cry.

It is true, I did gain experience and got horribly tangled up, but do people regularly take the person who preached to them and make them their Spiritual Master?

My parents want me, to have both the False Prophet and the Beast to him is just the glory he loves, but he does not know, no, if there is any False Prophet or Beast, it is him. No, it is I who do not want my Parents.
My dear broken fellow, you're an saint. Now grab broken pony tail and run here and there.

So you wants to Impose your pseudo nonsense on me? Without explaining anything at all? Waha! And still shifting burden of proof on me and giving me credit you deserve? What an farce it is!

Attempt was nice, but unfortunately you got broken in it. Now go away, troll.
Oh, I feel broken in.

What credit did I give you? You delivered me from Hell, but I can't be in bliss, while I'm killing Russians, so maybe you brought me to a more tolerable level.

i also never thought that i would see varna sankar population living in there own wishful thinking bubble as well so clearly.
What caste am i in?

Oh, I feel broken in.

What credit did I give you? You delivered me from Hell, but I can't be in bliss, while I'm killing Russians, so maybe you brought me to a more tolerable level.

Just grab broken pony tail, and continue your sprints. 😂

Troll, you don't make sense anymore, but maybe running while grabbing your broken pony tail can make it all alone. 😉
That's what you have to do when you're inclined to go before the Great White Throne and say, "I want to be thrown into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Do you know what I found?

A young set of frog eggs.

we who ? huh? you do not represent anyone, you just speak about yourself. and i do require this analogy because you are defying the existence of our father just because you havent seen him.

and what nonsense you are chanting like Extraordinary, Extraordinary, Extraordinary ? huh? are you anything special or above the rest ? so that you are talking in such way ? huh? special snowflake!
since you do not even know how to recognize even ordinary biological father, so my dear friend! first of all be competent enough to recognize him. and than we surely will talk about Krishna. so far for now! you are not competent enough. so be it and than talk about Krishna.
I know what a biological father is…. Did you just come here to pick a fight? I said extraordinary CLAIMS not that i am extraordinary.
If you came here to pick a fight, theres the basement. The mods will take care of ya real quick.

That's what you have to do when you're inclined to go before the Great White Throne and say, "I want to be thrown into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Do you know what I found?

A young set of frog eggs.
Nice sprints, we're done now.

My dear broken fellow, you're an saint. Now grab broken pony tail and run here and there.
No, the False Prophet was never a Saint.

I did see the Saint Exquisitor highway once in a dream, but that was just a bad dream.

I know what a biological father is…. Did you just come here to pick a fight? I said extraordinary CLAIMS not that i am extraordinary.
If you came here to pick a fight, theres the basement. The mods will take care of ya real quick.
Alright, ptsd transgender fellow, whatever makes you feel good, 👍

What do you think about the theory that the American temples blooped and went Mayavadi and the true practice is in India?

Dude, if you're in India, you should say so.

Very expert in making propaganda, fooling others and creating farce, I do have to admit it.
Well, I could tell you the whole thing, but here at the fourth page, who would read it, maybe I wait until you start another thread.

i also never thought that i would see varna sankar population living in there own wishful thinking bubble as well so clearly.

Well, that was vile.

Just grab broken pony tail, and continue your sprints. 😂
There you go, I like that.

Do you know the difference between Spiritual and Material endeavor?

Material endeavor is like swimming the English channel, if you were doing swimming and someone came by in a boat imploring how a boat is so much better than swimming, and saying they have the only boat, you might stand up and punch them.

Come on, only a reasonable percentage of conceptions are not wanted.

Back
Top Bottom