• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

There are some concepts there to consider imo.
Dont think its "the answer" for me personally, but rather one of many things to consider.
Probably Far East philosophy has more merit than many others IMO.

They who? You sound a bit paranoid...:oops:
Are you kidding, if you didn't know, I'm certifiable, paranoid schizophrenic, I think I'm the False Prophet and I have to wrestle with this cult and others for the Throne of the Earth so impaired.

I don't often tell people that, just here a couple times, and only jokingly, since I'm crazy, it's not usually what I get away with saying.

Dont think its "the answer" for me personally, but rather one of many things to consider.
Sure, but when they go and call it "perfect" philosophy, I just have to gag.

Even so, I would have little philosophy of my own, there would be nothing but the blazing light of the I am to shelter in, or just a Christian planet, but you won't get Christ without Chaitanya, but there may be planets populated by more of the Christian element.

Those kids are jumping up and down every morning to make you do the same thing and as they jump they condemn everyone who does not favor their philosophy or follow its precepts, just like Islam, just like Christianity, so how is that for merit, for intelligence?

They who? You sound a bit paranoid...:oops:
Oh, they, is Godhead I guess, providence, or some guru in some Temple trying to capture you all before me.

I'm kidding there, you know, although it is about the cosmic reality, except that I don't care for followers, there are those more qualified, and they're not supposed to either, they're supposed to preach and they train their bloops according to their teaching, and it's all good, to bring you in, even if I rape your family, or blow up your cities.

It's a stupid philosophy, infiltrated by control freaks down through the centuries and disseminated as God or you're out the door to the eternal suffrage of their bloops.

You remind me of my old friend, Uday Salizar, who once told me of the sad death of his brother, Qusay.
I thought they were killed together, don't you know that Iraqi leader was the tenth horn of the Beast?

Uday Salizar is dead? News to me.

I'm the False Prophet.

I'm two down the Totem Pole from Srila Vysadeva, the Totem goes False Prophet, Prophet, Srila Vysadeva, Tulsi, The Holy Name, and such are the Teachers and Avatars to appear.

Toward evening, the commands of the False Prophet gather up the commands and with Narayana Risi, an associate of the second Teacher, go in a triune manner to the Prophet to be absorbed by Srila Vysadeva, who is absorbed by Tulsi, who is absorbed by the Holy name, by eating her offered leaves and manjaris.

Don't worry, no command would accept me as TFP, it is both too glorious and fallen.

Neither do I want to be seen as Jefferson and Loui.

Just giving you a hint, why don't you go to the Beast for your King? He was Atilla and Cornwallis.

than troll elsewhere. ( finished ) not interested in you. do you understand it ? now go away!

I don't see where you're from, if you're male of female, or what your political leaning is etc.

Is Srila Prabhupada an accepted authority? Most people think he was bull**** and that your Scriptures were written by monkeys.

This is a debate website, to have a "perfect philosophy," it must stand up to the rigors of debate and pier review.

You have no pier review, you just shovel the **** out of the wagon, and if ever someone challenges it, your whole world falls apart, so you only leave debates thinking you have won.

oh yes, people can challenge this fact that there is father before our birth ( just like you ) and can break this fact down ( just pseudo modern scientists says ) that i think, maybe, perpahps it is like this and in future someone who is nicely tilled in the orgy will be better and again another better will come and he can change the game again. ( oh yes )

some rotten apples spoken and it happened. since you are just ruling by power. so indeed by world will collapse if you again passed the new bill. and by passing bills you can change even 2 + 2 is 3 or 5 instead of 4, dont you ?

I'm not done with you yet though.

My ignorant people are members of the Resonant Mind who disseminate my thoughts in the body of Mankind.

shifting burdon of proof is indeed an amazing thing! is it not ? for you are doing what you charged me with. now run away and tell everyone that how right you are from behind ( broken fellow )

We dont need to see our fathers before our birth to determine this. Ordinary claims dont require as much evidence as extraordinary claims. You can take my word for it that i have a cat and i can describe my cat. I can even show you pictures of my cat.

There he is! Extraordinary claims like the existence of Krishna require much more evidence.
we who ? huh? you do not represent anyone, you just speak about yourself. and i do require this analogy because you are defying the existence of our father just because you havent seen him.

and what nonsense you are chanting like Extraordinary, Extraordinary, Extraordinary ? huh? are you anything special or above the rest ? so that you are talking in such way ? huh? special snowflake!
since you do not even know how to recognize even ordinary biological father, so my dear friend! first of all be competent enough to recognize him. and than we surely will talk about Krishna. so far for now! you are not competent enough. so be it and than talk about Krishna.

Oh my gord we got a feisty troll lol! Hey meet me in the basement.
i also never thought that i would see varna sankar population living in there own wishful thinking bubble as well so clearly.

He didn't come here to debate, he wanted to use the platform to disseminate like to me to disseminate his horse**** philosophy.

He's just not used to debate, if he wants to learn, DP is a good teacher.

OH, really ? so you will go on acting with great precedence in everything ? and tell me without explaining anything that how you are right in the first place ? huh? what an joke you have become! but i wonder being varna sankars it can even move the hairs on your body.

its fun to see that how you British/Americans acts and discuss everything as if you are above the rest or any special snowflake and walking on air. hahahaah

who has asked you anything ? huh? what mature person takes the testimony of some immature chidlrens ? huh? i do not take it! finished! for i do have got my real mother ( or recognized agent like Srila Prabhupada ) do you understand it ?

i do not think you would understand it so easily. because no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping.

who has asked you anything ? huh? what mature person takes the testimony of some immature chidlrens ? huh? i do not take it! finished! for i do have got my real mother ( or recognized agent like Srila Prabhupada ) do you understand it ?

i do not think you would understand it so easily. because no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping.

OK.

ok ? it seems you are now doing that thing what your mate said, running away. good - good you can run away like always. ( keyboard warrior )

what an nice prestige built up on lies, waha! have some noble prize filled with ice cream of nutty flavor.

Fair enough.
yes, its fair enough now. so kindly run away with your great precedence and do not act with it as if you are right in the first place out of nowhere. because you are not ( my poor broken baby ) so now run away grabbing your pony tail.

than troll elsewhere. ( finished ) not interested in you. do you understand it ? now go away!
Fair enough, but who are you interested in?

Did you come here to debate, that is what this website is for, it is a poor venue for preaching, but some do it, they learn how to get along here, just like you learn to get along in your Temples.

All the Theists have hecklers, what was that one guy, I can't remember.

Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on you.

You should read your thread.

Fair enough, but who are you interested in?

Did you come here to debate, that is what this website is for, it is a poor venue for preaching, but some do it, they learn how to get along here, just like you learn to get along in your Temples.

All the Theists have hecklers, what was that one guy, I can't remember.

Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on you.

You should read your thread.

first of all learn to not act with precedence here because you are nothing special or above the rest of the world. but it seems that you are not very intelligent person. who could not see his own actions. and still shifting burdon of proof on me what you are doing yourself.

no problem, go on with your precedence. ( special snowflake ) i do not mind it if anyone runs here and there in my thread raising both hands in the air. carry on and make your joke, so that people can laugh at something atleast.

yes, its fair enough now. so kindly run away with your great precedence and do not act with it as if you are right in the first place out of nowhere. because you are not ( my poor broken baby ) so now run away grabbing your pony tail.
If you're looking for souls, don't expect me to let you have them withought a fight, when you're full of bull**** and pulling up to my platform just in time to take credit.

You won't find many broken soul here, most of those who debate want to punch someone in the face.

Go, find them, you have unlimited thread length. I won't always hackle your threads unless I have something to say, or that your readers have something to be illumined to.

If you're looking for souls, don't expect me to let you have them withought a fight, when you're full of bull**** and pulling up to my platform just in time to take credit.

You won't find many broken soul here, most of those who debate want to punch someone in the face.

Go, find them, you have unlimited thread length. I won't always hackle your threads unless I have something to say, or that your readers have something to be illumined to.

go away, ( broken troll ) and behave as if you are above the rest and run here and there in my thread with great precedence.

and how can we have debate ? since we are not equal because you are above the rest from the starting. so there is no question of it. ( dull brain ) now just raise your hands in the air and run here and there in my thread. ( for you can make that much sense only )

do not feed me troll. for it is you who is full of bull**** but you gave me the credit which you actually deserve yourself. ( but i wont take it what is meant for you ) so just run away ( troll ) grabbing your pony tail here and there.😂🤣

oh yes, people can challenge this fact that there is father before our birth ( just like you ) and can break this fact down ( just pseudo modern scientists says ) that i think, maybe, perpahps it is like this and in future someone who is nicely tilled in the orgy will be better and again another better will come and he can change the game again. ( oh yes )

some rotten apples spoken and it happened. since you are just ruling by power. so indeed by world will collapse if you again passed the new bill. and by passing bills you can change even 2 + 2 is 3 or 5 instead of 4, dont you ?

I can do a lot more, but you're welcome to keep going.

What is a varna sankar? Please tell me then your readers will know and they won't have to look it up.

Oh great, no, I know no other Father of the Movement, at present I am someone who lost connection with its shelter due to some sin or lack of wisdom.

Oh, you sound funny.

I can do a lot more, but you're welcome to keep going.

What is a varna sankar? Please tell me then your readers will know and they won't have to look it up.

Oh great, no, I know no other Father of the Movement, at present I am someone who lost connection with its shelter due to some sin or lack of wisdom.

you do not makes sense, try again. who knows ? maybe you will make next time.

OH, really ? so you will go on acting with great precedence in everything ? and tell me without explaining anything that how you are right in the first place ? huh? what an joke you have become! but i wonder being varna sankars it can even move the hairs on your body.

its fun to see that how you British/Americans acts and discuss everything as if you are above the rest or any special snowflake and walking on air. hahahaah
Pretty good, I feel smashed.

No, so is it unto you 85%.

Back
Top Bottom