• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Here is how we know the democratic party is cheating americans:**[W:223]**

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
It's called political suicide. I'm pretty sure that in the general election, votes can't be manipulated, suppressed, and straight-up misreported so easily. So, what we'll have (because I and and EVERY Bernie supporter WILL vote Trump) is Trump just ANNIHILATING Hillary. Sad because Bernie beats Trump in the polls. Hillary should drop out and let Bernie do his job.
How do we know this to be the truth? Observe and do the math...

Hillary

h1.jpg

Bernie

b1.jpg

Hillary

h4.jpg

Bernie

b3.jpg
Hillary

Attachments

• h5.jpg
    h5.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 169
Re: Here is how we know the democratic party is cheating americans:

John Oliver just did a segment on this that explains why Hilary is doing so well:

It's called political suicide. I'm pretty sure that in the general election, votes can't be manipulated, suppressed, and straight-up misreported so easily. So, what we'll have (because I and and EVERY Bernie supporter WILL vote Trump) is Trump just ANNIHILATING Hillary. Sad because Bernie beats Trump in the polls. Hillary should drop out and let Bernie do his job.

It is true that a good sizeable chunk of Bernie supporters have completely ruled out on voting for Hillary and will instead vote for Trump.

I'm a Bernie Supporter as well, but I've decided on voting for either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.

Too bad for you ultra-lefties that you don't have someone as capable as Trump on your side to effectively combat your Democratic Elites...as Trump did to the Republican Elites.

But then, you can take consolation that Sanders would get solidly trounced by Trump anyway if he became the Democratic nominee. Face it...there are just too many people in the US who want nothing to do with the high-taxing, excessive-spending government control that Sanders is calling for.

John Oliver just did a segment on this that explains why Hilary is doing so well:

So basically John Oliver is too dumb to figure out federalism and a republican system of governance so it's inherently bad...

Hillary has amassed more popular votes than Bernie (more votes, in fact, than any candidate running - including Trump). Hillary made a tactical decision to run campaign events in front of smaller groups. If she wanted to hold larger rallies that would have challenged the size of those run by Bernie, then she could have done as such.

The notion that a Bernie Sanders supporter would vote for Trump is really quite interesting. Why? Is it purely an attempt to induce anarchy like that contained in your symbol? Do you really see a strong enough overlap in their positions or personalities? Is it merely based out of a desire to avoid voting for Hillary?

Finally, I would note that the argument of Bernie Sanders being more electable is really, really questionable. For starters, he has avoided the status of front runner and the negative attention from the other side that would entail. That would immediately change once he became the front runner - just like his favorability ratings would dramatically change. Consider the fact that Hillary's approval ratings while Secretary of State were really quite good, but they retreated as soon as she started to be viewed as the Democratic Presidential Candidate instead of the Secretary of State. Also, consider the fact that Trump's approval ratings amongst Republicans shifted dramatically as he became the nominee. The same would occur (in reverse) with Bernie.

Last edited:

because I and and EVERY Bernie supporter WILL vote Trump

And this is the type of insane mentality which is why Bernie lost. It's specifically because of people like yourself who support Sanders that make me not want him to win the Primary. I don't so much have a problem with him, and if he would have won I would have backed him, but this type of my way or the highway all or nothing type mentality is exactly what makes Republicans so dangerous to the country. This is how Terrorists think and negotiate. If you can't have everything you want then you're just going to blow **** up and not give a **** who gets hurt by it. Well we don't negotiate with Terrorists and this type of threat isn't helping Bernie get elected either.

So basically John Oliver is too dumb to figure out federalism and a republican system of governance so it's inherently bad...

He is saying that parties need to be more transparent with the process they use to select candidates. Standardization never hurt anyone either.

Hillary in Iowa - less than 200 supporters

Bernie in Iowa - over 4000 supporters

How This Weekend's Bernie's Iowa Rally Compared to Hillary's

How did Hillary "win" Iowa??

PATHETIC CORRUPT CHEATING DEM LEADERS

The DNC wanted to declare her winner before anything even happened. everything they have done has been to promote Hillary. If the GOP hadn't put up Trump, I'd hope they won huge just to teach the DNC a lesson about gerrymandering.

It is true that a good sizeable chunk of Bernie supporters have completely ruled out on voting for Hillary and will instead vote for Trump.

I'm a Bernie Supporter as well, but I've decided on voting for either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.

So what will you do when Bernie doesn't endorse either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson, but instead endorses Hillary and tells you why she's preferable to anyone else?

What you - and the one writing the OP - are seeing is the same thing that happened in '08, how 40% of those supporting Hillary said they would never vote for Obama...but it wound up being a very good thing that they did, didn't it? Because if they hadn't, we certainly would have had a president Romney.

Likewise, if all the Bernie supporters who - at this particular moment - despise Hillary decide to vote for someone else, you will - repeat, will - have a president Trump.

I know you probably despise Hillary, but that's reality.

But then, you can take consolation that Sanders would get solidly trounced by Trump anyway if he became the Democratic nominee. Face it...there are just too many people in the US who want nothing to do with the high-taxing, excessive-spending government control that Sanders is calling for.

Is that why democrats have won 5 out of the last 6 popular votes in presidential election years? You are the one living in the dream world her pal. I suggest you make sure all your guns are unloaded and locked safely away on election night. I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

So what will you do when Bernie doesn't endorse either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson, but instead endorses Hillary and tells you why she's preferable to anyone else?

What you - and the one writing the OP - are seeing is the same thing that happened in '08, how 40% of those supporting Hillary said they would never vote for Obama...but it wound up being a very good thing that they did, didn't it? Because if they hadn't, we certainly would have had a president Romney.

Likewise, if all the Bernie supporters who - at this particular moment - despise Hillary decide to vote for someone else, you will - repeat, will - have a president Trump.

Both Hillary and Trump are bottom of the barrel, horrible for the Republic candidates.

I would imagine Sanders would endorse Hillary. End of the day he's a Democrat, and it's all about the party. But there is no more corporate a candidate than Hillary, staunch Sanders supporters may not follow his endorsement of Clinton because they don't want status quo.

It's time to vote ideology, not party.

Both Hillary and Trump are bottom of the barrel, horrible for the Republic candidates.

I would imagine Sanders would endorse Hillary. End of the day he's a Democrat, and it's all about the party. But there is no more corporate a candidate than Hillary, staunch Sanders supporters may not follow his endorsement of Clinton because they don't want status quo.

It's time to vote ideology, not party.

Then you and I disagree...because Hillary, at least, has a real clue concerning international diplomacy...whereas Trump has, "Let's ban all the Muslims from crossing the border and make the ones already here register with the government."

If you don't vote for Hillary, you will have a president Trump...and it will be partially your fault because you wanted to place your ideology above pragmatism.

Then you and I disagree...because Hillary, at least, has a real clue concerning international diplomacy...whereas Trump has, "Let's ban all the Muslims from crossing the border and make the ones already here register with the government."

If you don't vote for Hillary, you will have a president Trump...and it will be partially your fault because you wanted to place your ideology above pragmatism.

Trump is dumb and Clinton is a crook. Neither is fit for the office, both would be an embarrassment in their own way.

I don't know, I suppose if one really liked George Bush, than Hillary will be palatable to them.

It won't matter to me if Bernie doesn't endorse Jill Stein or Gary Johnson and endorses Hillary instead.

I'm still going to vote for a third party candidate.

He is saying that parties need to be more transparent with the process they use to select candidates.

While complicated the process is transparent.

Standardization never hurt anyone either.

Apparently federalism isn't your cup of tea either.

Oh look!! Someone cherry-picked some images to make their point and think that the people here at DP are dumb enough to fall for that kind of dishonest tactic. Then you make what is truly one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time: "because I and and EVERY Bernie supporter WILL vote Trump". Really?? I'll bet that less than 1% of Sanders supporters will vote for Trump rather than Hillary....

Hillary

View attachment 67201785

Bernie

View attachment 67201786

Hillary

View attachment 67201788

Bernie

View attachment 67201789
Hillary

Ease up on the Cool Aid.

Trump is dumb and Clinton is a crook. Neither is fit for the office, both would be an embarrassment in their own way.

I don't know, I suppose if one really liked George Bush, than Hillary will be palatable to them.

That may be your opinion of both...but those are your only two choices. You are voting for the lesser of two evils. Is your disgust with Hillary so great that you'd rather see a president Trump than vote for her? Because that's what will happen if you refuse to do so.

You don't have to like your choice - you have only to make your choice.

The DNC wanted to declare her winner before anything even happened. everything they have done has been to promote Hillary. If the GOP hadn't put up Trump, I'd hope they won huge just to teach the DNC a lesson about gerrymandering.

I don't know why there were ever any Dem. primaries this year... They should have just all gathered around Hillary, threw her up on their shoulders and done a "Yay Hillary!!" national tour and avoided all the drama. :mrgreen:

It won't matter to me if Bernie doesn't endorse Jill Stein or Gary Johnson and endorses Hillary instead.

I'm still going to vote for a third party candidate.

So you would rather see a president Trump than to vote for Hillary.

Noted.

It would have been president McCain, but in any regard does anyone really think Bernie supporters are going to buy into Trump? I would say about 50% will swing back to Hillary, 20% go Trump and the rest sit on their hands as they've always done.

Back
Top Bottom