• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here is a fact that Trump supporters are not thinking about.

Trump supporters have been using the protests, riots, looting and deaths that have come of it as a reason to re-elect Trump.

What you are not considering or thinking about is that if Trump wins, the protests, riots, looting and deaths that come of it will get worse. Evidently, if Trump wins, the Black population will be very upset as they will lose hope that systemic racism will end and more Blacks will riot, loot, plunder and kill. This is just common sense.

In addition, Trump has not shown any ability (competence) in stopping them from occurring. What do you think will happen if those protests, riots, and looting double. triple, quadruple or more? No one White will be immune. You will become a target.

That is a viable fear you should consider.

While I do agree that If trump won that protesting and rioting will rise, I would also warn of going too with that. I say that because if it did become wide spread trump then could with just cause Declare an Insurrection and then the rules of engagement would change dramatically. Yes, more force would lead to more violence and possibly even a real Insurrection but at least for the short term trump would have the upper hand. Make sure you get out and vote and none of this is a possible scenario.

There are more options for the President than just "stepping in". He could actually try talking to the public and the mayors, leaders of the areas like a compassionate human being, listening to their griefs, their side. Listening to them does not mean you agree with them on everything. He invited the Taliban leaders to the US to listen to them, flew to SK to listen to the NK dictators side, yet he can't listen to actual US citizens with grievances?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

LOL. The liberals have already tried talking to the rioters. They threw Wheeler out on his ass and now the rioters own Portland.

You can blame it on anyone you want. The fact is that unless you kill all liberals, this will happen. Talking about it and finding blame is not going to make it stop.

Your life may be at risk. You want to risk it by finding blame for it?

If the Biden wins, this is not likely to happen. White supremacists are not going to be as deadly as BLM members simply because they have less members.

Facts and facts and if we don't address them as facts, we end up being one of the statistics. Is it worth your life (or one of the members of your family) to be right as far as who to blame? Will it be enough to overcome your loss?

So, you're saying that all liberals are rioters? I thought you said they were peaceful protesters.

Trump supporters have been using the protests, riots, looting and deaths that have come of it as a reason to re-elect Trump.

What you are not considering or thinking about is that if Trump wins, the protests, riots, looting and deaths that come of it will get worse. Evidently, if Trump wins, the Black population will be very upset as they will lose hope that systemic racism will end and more Blacks will riot, loot, plunder and kill. This is just common sense.

In addition, Trump has not shown any ability (competence) in stopping them from occurring. What do you think will happen if those protests, riots, and looting double. triple, quadruple or more? No one White will be immune. You will become a target.

Oh-- so it's the 'nice country you have here. Shame if something were to happen to it" argument.
Perhaps issuing threats of violence unless one votes for Biden is not the way to go, particularly if people want to claim Trump and his supporters are the fascists.

He doesn't have to go after them, because Democrats are destroying Democratic cities on their own.

Seattle and Portland, that is about it, same two cities from the beginning, the other couple of cities are either very small affairs or pretty much done. What happens if it all stops, what will trump have to run on?

Ummmmmmmmmm, they've already been getting worse. Did you already forget, Portland has given up trying to police the rioters and yet doesn't want federal help. And, crime rates and violence are rising everywhere. Great time to defund the police.

and all under our self-stated protector's watch, Trump. Great job Don!

Trump has been on the phone with the governors and mayors.

Liberals don't have the stomach to put a lid on these thugs.

Yes, they threw the feds out and now the rioters own Portland. NYC defunded the police and you'll never guess what happened, crime increased. It is increasing everywhere. Who wooda ever thunk?

What about all the new Nazis and white supremicists starting s race war if trump looses becasue he gives marching orders, saying the election was stolen?

You might want to vote for trump to avoid that. Does that sound good?

That is how silly this argument looks to us.

That sometimes people have to fight and die tompreserve freedom is well documented.
I am not looking forward to it, but it’s better than Slavery to the mob, and whatever they bring after I surrender.

typical leftist fake news race baiting. In the real world trump brought the highest real income level and employment rate on record to blacks. Hasn’t done a single thing against blacks.

So now you are saying that we should "PAY" our attackers to stop attacking us, right? We have come a long way to the point we need to pay our own attackers to stop attacking. True Mafia scenario.

LOL. The liberals have already tried talking to the rioters. They threw Wheeler out on his ass and now the rioters own Portland.
"Well those people tried already, so I'm not going to try." Yep, real helpful. So how is he planning on stopping them? After all, if it doesn't matter what his plan is, it doesnt matter what Biden plans.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

While I do agree that If trump won that protesting and rioting will rise, I would also warn of going too with that. I say that because if it did become wide spread trump then could with just cause Declare an Insurrection and then the rules of engagement would change dramatically. Yes, more force would lead to more violence and possibly even a real Insurrection but at least for the short term trump would have the upper hand. Make sure you get out and vote and none of this is a possible scenario.

Under Trump, anything and anything is possible. Trump is calling the shots. Not me.

So now you are saying that we should "PAY" our attackers to stop attacking us, right? We have come a long way to the point we need to pay our own attackers to stop attacking. True Mafia scenario.

I literally mentioned zero about paying anything, nor implied it.

What are you even talking about?

So, you're saying that all liberals are rioters? I thought you said they were peaceful protesters.

I am not saying anything. I am following the Trump supporters vision and showing the possible outcome based on what they (and you) believe.

Under Trump, anything and anything is possible. Trump is calling the shots. Not me.

True, I am just pointing out that if rioting were to become widespread it would actually give trump more dictatorial powers.

Oh-- so it's the 'nice country you have here. Shame if something were to happen to it" argument.
Perhaps issuing threats of violence unless one votes for Biden is not the way to go, particularly if people want to claim Trump and his supporters are the fascists.

You mean that showing probable scenarios (like Trump does) is issuing threats? Trump has already stated that if the Democrats win, the country will be in chaos. Why don't you criticize that statement?

Trump does it, it is okay. I do it, I am issuing threats. Wow, talk about two sets of rules.

What about all the new Nazis and white supremicists starting s race war if trump looses becasue he gives marching orders, saying the election was stolen?

You might want to vote for trump to avoid that. Does that sound good?

That is how silly this argument looks to us.

If you are going to use that kind of thinking, tell me something. Are there more White Supremacists than there are Blacks in the U.S? Which one is the most damaging?

Let me state it another way. Do you prefer getting Cancer or a headache?

I literally mentioned zero about paying anything, nor implied it.

What are you even talking about?

Yeah, but good economics puts money in our pockets which we could use to pay the rioters to stop rioting What is money good for, if not to pay for protection?

The OP seems to be making a terroristic threat towards hard working Americans..

He's saying that if President Trump wins ... the Democrats will get even more angry and violent.

If you are going to use that kind of thinking, tell me something. Are there more White Supremacists than there are Blacks in the U.S? Which one is the most damaging?

Let me state it another way. Do you prefer getting Cancer or a headache?

I would like to hear your assessment? Is white supremacy headache and BLM a cancer?

Yeah, but good economics puts money in our pockets which we could use to pay the rioters to stop rioting What is money good for, if not to pay for protection?

Well that is shot anyway now. The pojnt of the good money was to show trump has benefited blacks. And he did nothing against blacks, despite your race baiting claims.

You mean that showing probable scenarios (like Trump does) is issuing threats? Trump has already stated that if the Democrats win, the country will be in chaos. Why don't you criticize that statement?

Trump does it, it is okay. I do it, I am issuing threats. Wow, talk about two sets of rules.

The argument being made is that Trump supporters do not understand that Biden supporters will continue to riot if Biden does not win.
It's a called a threat.

Trump is saying he thinks the violence will continue even if Biden wins. It's a different argument and not at all a threat.

Back
Top Bottom