• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here I am

Roadkill88

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have Freedom and Liberty etched on my forehead. Just being honest....and that is what I expect from others. Honesty. If you have to lie to get your point made. You have lost.

I have Freedom and Liberty etched on my forehead. Just being honest....and that is what I expect from others. Honesty. If you have to lie to get your point made. You have lost.
Do you really have freedom and liberty etched on your forehead or are you just being dishonest?

JK. Welcome.

Welcome to the fray. The more minds we have here, the more ideas we can consider.

Where you been, shockify? Hope you're well.

Under / over is definitely applicable here.... 40 posts?

I wanna see the etching. If you're being honest, that is.

If we're being honest here, nobody cares what you think about their comments.

Socks gonna sock.

How's the job market treating you?

Attachments

• redrum-forehead-tattoo-mugshot-worst-bad-tattoos-ugliest.jpg
    redrum-forehead-tattoo-mugshot-worst-bad-tattoos-ugliest.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
That has to be a big forehead!

Roadkill88:

You drip acid on your metal or glass forehead? Cool! But I'm not sure I want to debate someone who willingly does that to themselves. You scary me! That's the truth.

Cheers and keep on dripping.
Evilroddy.

Good luck with that

Was it something we said?

That must have hurt.

... , baby. Signed, sealed, delivered- I'm yours.

With a name like that and T**** stamps on your noggin, I'm going to guess you flirt wrong-libertarian.

88. That makes you ...

"There you are!"

Back
Top Bottom