- Aug 16, 2019
- Reaction score
- Political Leaning
No surprise with most of these, they're just trying to prove a point and go against Biden. Funny, we never hear what they think we should do, their position is to do the opposite of what Biden says. I hope the voters in their home districts take notice.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
- Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida
- Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
- Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
- Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona
- Rep. Dan Bishop of North Carolina
- Rep. Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin
- Rep. Chip Roy of Texas
Here are the 8 House Republicans who voted against suspending normal trade relations with Russia and Belarus
The bill passed 424-8 and allows President Biden to increase tariffs on products coming from the two countries amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine.