• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Here are my 4 predictions that I put a little money where my mouth is:

Chance of democrats doing something dishonest or illegal in order to win the victory for the democrats = 1 in 1.
Sorry, you are confusing what the Republicans do to dishonestly or illegally do to maintain power.

Let's just remember that Republicans gerrymandered and changed election rules, so they select their own voters and suppress the vote of voters that don't vote their way. They rely on friendly media to echo their message and smear opponents. They stocked the courts with allies to rule favorably to their blatant suppression.

Florida Republican Senate candidate Rick Scott, who currently serves as the state's governor, has narrowly pulled ahead of Democratic incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson in a new poll released Saturday -- the first major survey in two weeks to show Scott leading, and a positive sign for Republicans as they seek to retain control of the Senate.

The results, from St. Pete Polls, give Scott a lead of 49.1 percent to 47.5 percent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-of-the-midterms-rick-scott-takes-rare-lead

Fox was quoting the Nov 2 poll. This is the later poll:
http://stpetepolls.org/files/StPetePolls_2018_State_GEN_GovSenCFO_November04_UI8E.pdf

You clearly are confusing me with someone who lied about Democrats. Now go away, child.

LOL! You made very specific claims about the Dems and then ran away when called out on them.

That's an admission that you lied about them.

Thanks!

Uhh, no. Those items I listed were right on target. Haven't you been paying attention to what you libs are doing? Ignoring stupid claims is not an admission that they are true.
LOL! You made very specific claims about the Dems and then ran away when called out on them.

That's an admission that you lied about them.

Thanks!

Uhh, no. Those items I listed were right on target. Haven't you been paying attention to what you libs are doing? Ignoring stupid claims is not an admission that they are true.

It's OK that you were caught lying and have no answer.

According to the best sources I can find, the Republicans will strengthen their hold on the Senate with a net gain of 1 or 2. I go for 52-48 GOP.

The guy I was replying to did. He said, "Chance of democrats doing something dishonest or illegal in order to win the victory for the democrats = 1 in 1."
If that's not saying the electoral process in the US is crooked, I don't know what would.

Sounds like he is saying that the Democrats are crooked. I think they will do whatever they can to win. How far will they go? That's the question. We already know that they won't accept the results it they lose, so they don't have much respect for the elections at all.

Sad that you think I lied, and then doubled down on your lie.

You lied about the Democrats and, when challenge to back up you claim, cowered while trembling in the corner. Absolute silence.

It's sad that you lied and then ran away.

I didn't lie. Stuff your opinion.
You lied about the Democrats and, when challenge to back up you claim, cowered while trembling in the corner. Absolute silence.

It's sad that you lied and then ran away.

Pretty well every poll has Gillum up, and that helps Nelson. And in this one Gillum is up by 3.9

Maybe a batch of ballots in the trunk of those pesky democratic precinct captain will pull it off for Gillum & Nelson. Maybe the thousands
of transplanted democrats from PR after the devastating hurricane will finish the job. Hopefully things will be on the up & up & if nothing
else Scott will take the senate seat

Maybe a batch of ballots in the trunk of those pesky democratic precinct captain will pull it off for Gillum & Nelson. Maybe the thousands
of transplanted democrats from PR after the devastating hurricane will finish the job. Hopefully things will be on the up & up & if nothing
else Scott will take the senate seat

Don't place any money on that.

Back
Top Bottom