• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Here are my 4 predictions that I put a little money where my mouth is:

What happened to you that makes you have such a low opinion of America?

History. Lyndon Johnson. J.F. Kennedy. Edward Kennedy. Bill and Hillary Clinton. Wilbur Mills (close personal friend of my grandfather). Marion Barry. B. Obama. And hundreds more.

The guy I was replying to did. He said, "Chance of democrats doing something dishonest or illegal in order to win the victory for the democrats = 1 in 1."
If that's not saying the electoral process in the US is crooked, I don't know what would.

Sfter the Civil War you had the KKK and lynchings to suppress & oppress African Americans of any rights. Then when the media and social pressure increased, you had trials of an African American by a jury of his peers, all white. Basically march that guilty bastard in.

Now you have voter suppression which targets African Americans.

And the US gets all in about how they are the wonder of the world for protecting Democracy & practicing it, yet often fails, looks the other way to ensure it at home.

Only difference is African Americans are still disenfranchised, they just ain't lynching them.

I'll go with these prophetic predictions from the link below, which predict a Red Wave Tsunami!!

"The Lord spoke to me again, “As a sure sign of these things coming to pass there will be a wave of conservatives elected during the midterm election in November 2018, it will be Breaking News. They will carry the House and the Senate and I will uproot, replant and rebuild the nation. I will tie the three branches of government together for a person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. I will no longer allow your President to stand on his own. Even now I have called others to come along side and help bring the nation back from the dead and they will take their seats in the coming days.”

"I saw the House of Representatives stay in the hands of the Republicans and will move much more to a conservative position. I could see into the Senate and saw the Republicans gain 9 seats, those that took their place were considerably more conservative then those who had previously been there. I heard the Lord say, “Yes, nine will be a sign; a sign that righteousness has been birthed in the nation and earth.” I saw three constitutional conservatives were appointed to the Supreme Court by President before 2020."

https://www.destinyencounters.com/ne...5vZFxMZpk4qgNM

The GOP already beat them too it.. and the GOP controls most states these days. Just look at Kemp in Georgia and how he is rigging the elections for himself.

Rigging elections is as old as Tammany Hall and/or the sewer capital of the democrat politics world, Chicago, IL. B. Obama won his first election to the Illinois senate by shrewdly employing dirty Chicago democrat tactics. For more:

Obama's Bag of Tricks

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2008/08/obamas_bag_of_tricks.html

In the words of the Chicago Tribune, he first entered public office not by leveling the playing field, but by clearing it.

History. Lyndon Johnson. J.F. Kennedy. Edward Kennedy. Bill and Hillary Clinton. Wilbur Mills (close personal friend of my grandfather). Marion Barry. B. Obama. And hundreds more.

Did you see in the news last week where a Republican campaign worker went into a Democratic campaign office in Arizona (I think it was) and said he wanted to make a donation. Said he was from a campus communist club and wanted the receipt in the club's name. Trying, y'unnerstand, to tie the Democrats to communists. Now imagine a Democrat going into a Republican office and saying he was from the White Nationalist Resistance, or some such. Imagine the uproar.

Florida Republican Senate candidate Rick Scott, who currently serves as the state's governor, has narrowly pulled ahead of Democratic incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson in a new poll released Saturday -- the first major survey in two weeks to show Scott leading, and a positive sign for Republicans as they seek to retain control of the Senate.

The results, from St. Pete Polls, give Scott a lead of 49.1 percent to 47.5 percent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-of-the-midterms-rick-scott-takes-rare-lead

Which is within the margin of error, which means it could go either way, which means your FOX poll doesn't mean squat.

Which is within the margin of error, which means it could go either way, which means your FOX poll doesn't mean squat.

Don't seem to know why I post this? Nope sure don't. Just pissed off as normal. Make sure you vote Tuesday!! :cool:

Only in your partisan hack mind.

Don't seem to know why I post this? Nope sure don't. Just pissed off as normal. Make sure you vote Tuesday!! :cool:

You're pissed off? Why? Or did I miss scarcasm?

I already early voted. I never miss a vote. Ever.

Rigging elections is as old as Tammany Hall and/or the sewer capital of the democrat politics world, Chicago, IL. B. Obama won his first election to the Illinois senate by shrewdly employing dirty Chicago democrat tactics. For more:

Obama's Bag of Tricks

In the words of the Chicago Tribune, he first entered public office not by leveling the playing field, but by clearing it.

Obama's bag of tricks was sort of a sweet summer breeze type of Chicago shrewed democrat tactics. How about the 1960 election
when John Kennedy's father called his partner in crime Mayor Daley furious about Nixon having a more than 300,000 vote lead
in Illinois with only Cook County yet to be counted. Daley suggested Kennedy's father relax and asked Joe K how many votes did
he want JFK to win buy. So the Cook County Crooks got to work and Kennedy won Illinois by 9,000 votes if memory serves me correctly.

Obama's bag of tricks was sort of a sweet summer breeze type of Chicago shrewed democrat tactics. How about the 1960 election
when John Kennedy's father called his partner in crime Mayor Daley furious about Nixon having a more than 300,000 vote lead
in Illinois with only Cook County yet to be counted. Daley suggested Kennedy's father relax and asked Joe K how many votes did
he want JFK to win buy. So the Cook County Crooks got to work and Kennedy won Illinois by 9,000 votes if memory serves me correctly.

You have to go back to 1960 to make your point? Do you realize Daley is long gone and that was almost 6 decades ago?

syTrvok.jpg

Last edited:

Granddaddy “good friends” with Fanne Fox as well?

I never wager.
I'll offer one thought. Today's climate is so polarized that I suspect some people are reluctant to reveal their preferences. Makes polling a chancier proposition.
Yep. Just like 2016, I think there's a possibility of the Shy Tory effect under-polling Trump (GOP) a bit.

Ticket Number: 107021236
Nov 1904:00 AM Internet / -1 Oct 0510:40 AM TNT
ODDS TO WIN THE MISSOURI U.S. SENATE
[75364] JOSH HAWLEY (REP) +105
40 to win 42

Ticket Number: 107021237
Nov 1904:00 AM Internet / -1 Oct 0510:40 AM TNT
ODDS TO WIN THE FLORIDA U.S. SENATE
[75379] RICK SCOTT (REP) +115
40 to win 46

Ticket Number: 107033540
Nov 1904:00 AM Internet / -1 Oct 0502:15 PM TNT
ODDS TO WIN THE INDIANA U.S. SENATE
[75360] MIKE BRAUN (REP) +160
29 to win 46

Ticket Number: 107033541
Nov 1904:00 AM Internet / -1 Oct 0502:15 PM TNT
ODDS TO WIN THE NORTH DAKOTA U.S. SENATE
[75375] KEVIN CRAMER (REP) -120
35 to win 29

Like Trekker, I see Cramer a win while the other three are pretty much pure toss-ups. But hey, it's you money & your picks!

I think democrats might be able to pull off some upsets.

I think Texas might vote for Beto.
I see these as reaches, to be honest. But I'm a pretty conservative predictor, unless I see legitimate numbers to go further.

BTW my friend, thanks for that book recommendation a while back (Stayin' Alive). I only started the (pretty voluminous) introduction, but in that alone I found several topics to research a bit deeper. I really enjoy when a book reminds me of things or events I know, but perhaps only in passing or not deeply, and by illuminating these things I get piqued to research them further.

So, thanks! :thumbs:

I see these as reaches, to be honest. But I'm a pretty conservative predictor, unless I see legitimate numbers to go further.

BTW my friend, thanks for that book recommendation a while back (Stayin' Alive). I only started the (pretty voluminous) introduction, but in that alone I found several topics to research a bit deeper. I really enjoy when a book reminds me of things or events I know, but perhaps only in passing or not deeply, and by illuminating these things I get piqued to research them further.

So, thanks! :thumbs:

No problem

Voter fraud is a decades old tool of democrats. They can lie and cheat all they like because they have cast God off their platform and out of their convention.

Granddaddy “good friends” with Fanne Fox as well?

I would be afraid to know what my grandfather was involved with. His democrat friends referred to him as "Senator" out of respect for his oratory skills and otherwise commanding presence. I no longer have any respect for democrats who support the evil promoted by the democrat party, whether family, friend, neighbor or foe.

I would be afraid to know what my grandfather was involved with. His democrat friends referred to him as "Senator" out of respect for his oratory skills and otherwise commanding presence. I no longer have any respect for democrats who support the evil promoted by the democrat party, whether family, friend, neighbor or foe.

You know what is beautiful is that there is a Democrat who feels exactly as you do but about the Republicans.

There are some of us who are embarrassed by both parties. Whenever I see politician at a rally and I see the people with the goofy grins seated behind him or her I feel glad that I am not a part of that group.

Obama's Bag of Tricks

And that some how justifies it in 2018?

My predictions are Democrats barely take the House, Nelson loses, Beto loses and the Republicans gain 2 seats in the Senate

So you think lie, cheat, steal, commit fraud and even murder are nt illegal? You MUST be a Dem.
So they actually won't be doing anything illegal, and you admit you cannot demonstrate anything backing up the claim.

Nice.

And as usual, You would be wrong. There is no pretense as to what they have done, and I fully expect them to keep doing it.
So you have to pretend to yourself that that's what the Dems are going to engage in? You MUST be a Marxist.

Back
Top Bottom