• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here’s how Trump’s proposed Moscow project is even dirtier than it looks

Accusation, innuendo and vague dot connecting is their proof. They have the same sort of "proof" they had against Kavanaugh. IOW, what they've imagined to be true.

Oh, man. 2019 is going to such a wonderfully painful year for Trump sycophants and fellatrixes.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Pretend I'm from Missouri. Show me what he did was wrong, at the expense of the American people?

I'm starting a transaction in Spain, buying a site for a hotel. To make the deal, I must pay local politicians with promises of construction jobs for their constituents. When the package is complete I will sell it, never having broken ground. Baksheesh is required to bring the deal to fruition. Is it good for Spanish citizens? Yes, new jobs, new tax revenues, beautifying an eyesore that has existed since the Civil War. Is it good for American taxpayers? Yes, because whatever I earn, I will pay taxes here on that money. More money for local politicians to steal and waste, less from American taxpayer pockets. Your morality is wanting.

Speaking of morality......why did Trump lie about it then? And do not pretend that trump hasnt lied about the deal to date. People do not lie for years about something unless they have something to hide. Unfortunately for you Trump is under investigation for that lie. SO your opinions on the legality of what Trump was doing with Russia is as about irrelevant as the cries of a witch hunt.

Oh, man. 2019 is going to such a wonderfully painful year for Trump sycophants and fellatrixes.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Trump isn't going anywhere. Get your Kleenex now while supplies last.

You can keep repeating that like a talisman to keep you safe, but it doesn't change the fact that he lied about his business to the American public for three years.

Non disclosure of private business conducted prior to his campaign was not lying. The people may want to know, or shall we say the media may want to know, but there is no inherent right to know. There is no law requiring divesture of assets by a sitting president, nor of continuing to earn private moneys. I do understand the issue of emollients, do you? LBJ, during his second year in office sold his baseball card collection for close to $300k. Not a word in the media because no one cared. The collection was actually worth about $80k at the time, but because it had been LBJ's collection the price was significantly higher. Did he take advantage of the marketplace? Yes. Stupidly. 10 years later it sold for $3 mil at auction. A year ago it couldn't break the upset price of $90k at auction. No interested buyers. So what?

You're just plain full of nonsense. Meaningless drivel for character assassination, for verbal masturbation. Worthless adolescent fantasies. Go preach to your choir. You're wasting your time with me.

Speaking of morality......why did Trump lie about it then? And do not pretend that trump hasnt lied about the deal to date. People do not lie for years about something unless they have something to hide. Unfortunately for you Trump is under investigation for that lie. SO your opinions on the legality of what Trump was doing with Russia is as about irrelevant as the cries of a witch hunt.

Prove he lied. Until then.....

George Washington was not only our wealthiest president, but the wealthiest American of his day. No one asked about his hemp rope contract with the US Navy, nor, his sale of silage to the US Cavalry. He must have lied about that cherry tree.

Prove he lied. Until then.....

George Washington was not only our wealthiest president, but the wealthiest American of his day. No one asked about his hemp rope contract with the US Navy, nor, his sale of silage to the US Cavalry. He must have lied about that cherry tree.

The cherry tree thing is a myth. And FFS you are either living under a rock with no internet (which cannot be true) or you are purposely being ignorant of the obvious facts? DO you need to hear Trump say the lie, there is video, try googling it.

I don't have to prove anything. The Mueller Report will do that for all of us that still care about the Rule of Law.

Yeah...must be why Flynn is getting NO TIME, Papadopolous got TWO WEEKS, and CORSI has filed a criminal complaint against him.

His "Big Victories" are TAX/PROCESS crimes from YEARS AGO....

Like I said, let me know when Trump agrees to allow Putin control of ANY AMOUNT of our STRATEGIC URANIUM RESERVES, and then ALLOW THE EXPORT OF IT, ILLEGALLY, as did our prior POTUS, Pres.Mommy Pants, before you start the LAUGHABLE "TRUMP/PUTIN" BULL****, whilte trying to IGNORE Pres."More Flexibility" as his UNQUESTIONABLE SERVICE TO PUTIN....

Mmmmmmm.... delicious pain is coming the way of Trump fellatrixes.

It's going to be a wonder to behold.
More homo-erotic posting from the DP left.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Obviously not yours. I guess in your world if you do something wrong its not wrong if someone else did it too?

Prove he's done something wrong, unlawful. Just once.

The cherry tree thing is a myth. And FFS you are either living under a rock with no internet (which cannot be true) or you are purposely being ignorant of the obvious facts? DO you need to hear Trump say the lie, there is video, try googling it.

Accusations are not facts. Of course the cherry tree story is a myth. Show me the lie. All talk no action. Chipped beef, spam, made fortunes for Americans in the right place and the right connections.

I don't have to prove anything. The Mueller Report will do that for all of us that still care about the Rule of Law.

My dad taught me to not count my chickens before they hatched. Advice you sorely need, very sorely.

You missed the big story last week, Trump controls the documentation which can destroy your party. Think about the ramifications, and then tell me how or you need is Mueller. :spin::rofl

My dad taught me to not count my chickens before they hatched. Advice you sorely need, very sorely.

You must have neglected to read Mueller's court filings yesterday urging no prison time for Michael Flynn because of his cooperation with the inquiry.

Although one sentence in the document seems innocuous, it may foretell of prosecutorial direction.

"Flynn’s record of military and public service distinguish him from every other person who has been charged. However, senior government leaders should be held to the highest standards.”

I would be a little nervous if I were the people involved in the obstruction of justice investigation, starting of course, with the president of the United States.

You missed the big story last week, Trump controls the documentation which can destroy your party. Think about the ramifications, and then tell me how or you need is Mueller.

I have no party my friend, I'm an independent. But it bothers me greatly when a US president of either party is likely to be a national security risk due to Russian kompromat.

You must have neglected to read Mueller's court filings yesterday urging no prison time for Michael Flynn because of his cooperation with the inquiry.

Although one sentence in the document seems innocuous, it may foretell of prosecutorial direction.

"Flynn’s record of military and public service distinguish him from every other person who has been charged. However, senior government leaders should be held to the highest standards.”

I would be a little nervous if I were the people involved in the obstruction of justice investigation, starting of course, with the president of the United States.

I have no party my friend, I'm an independent. But it bothers me greatly when a US president of either party is likely to be a national security risk due to Russian kompromat.

The words you've used here repeatedly, leave me doubting you.

Prove he's done something wrong, unlawful. Just once.

Accusations are not facts. Of course the cherry tree story is a myth. Show me the lie. All talk no action. Chipped beef, spam, made fortunes for Americans in the right place and the right connections.

I never claimed to have knowledge of Trump braking the law. But hey no need to worry about that right just parrot away huh?

There is this thing going on its called an investigation. When the report comes out, we can talk about its contents; in fact I think that I will enjoy that conversation.

Its like you have no clue that the President lies just about every time that he opens his mouth. Go ahead believe Trump and we'll see how that turns out for you.

Meanwhile in this specific situation you are hiding behind its an accusation argument. Again lets see how that turns out for you. We have recordings of Trump claiming that he has no dealings or anything with Russia. Yet he seems that he did. Whom am I to believe? Trump who is a perpetual liar or Mueller who is not a perpetual liar? Hmmm either way your argument sucks.

I never claimed to have knowledge of Trump braking the law. But hey no need to worry about that right just parrot away huh?

There is this thing going on its called an investigation. When the report comes out, we can talk about its contents; in fact I think that I will enjoy that conversation.

Its like you have no clue that the President lies just about every time that he opens his mouth. Go ahead believe Trump and we'll see how that turns out for you.

Meanwhile in this specific situation you are hiding behind its an accusation argument. Again lets see how that turns out for you. We have recordings of Trump claiming that he has no dealings or anything with Russia. Yet he seems that he did. Whom am I to believe? Trump who is a perpetual liar or Mueller who is not a perpetual liar? Hmmm either way your argument sucks.

Don't speak down to me. Far from hiding, this is a corrupt world, and this case is simple partisan politics. The man promised during his campaign chaos for the status quo. He's kept his word. That's better than every other lying SOB politician. Your morality is your own, and where the hell was it when all the other liars placidly never kept their words given to the American public? I find you and those like you, far more immoral than he is. Such couldn't be further from a compliment.

That is where you are wrong. Trump is merely a symbol of all that we are, like it or not. It is not you who calls the shots. I'm not the one who is upset. I know who I am and what.

Speak for yourself. Trump isn't a symbol of us. If he's a symbol of you, own the horror.

Back
Top Bottom