• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here’s how Trump’s proposed Moscow project is even dirtier than it looks

Actually, it's "How dare he lie to the American people for three straight years about a business deal he was pursuing in a hostile foreign country, all the while influencing public opinion about that country's leader."

The business deal is irrelevant. Trump was a private citizen not yet nominated or elected to anything. The idea that he has influenced public opinion favorably about Putin is also quite the stretch.

The business deal is irrelevant. Trump was a private citizen not yet nominated or elected to anything. The idea that he has influenced public opinion favorably about Putin is also quite the stretch.

It's only irrelevant to somebody who voted for Trump as a protest and therefore doesn't mind him defrauding the American public. Also, during Trump's candidacy and Presidency Republican approval of Putin doubled, taking the word of a man whose motivation was personal profit (which he lied about for three straight years). But again, those lies don't matter if you voted for Trump as a protest.

Prove it true. Then prove every single other major real property developer in the country is not as equally "mobbed up."

That you cannot accept that every single successful Democrat business person isn't mobbed up is quite irrelevant to the reality of life.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

It's only irrelevant to somebody who voted for Trump as a protest and therefore doesn't mind him defrauding the American public. Also, during Trump's candidacy and Presidency Republican approval of Putin doubled, taking the word of a man whose motivation was personal profit (which he lied about for three straight years). But again, those lies don't matter if you voted for Trump as a protest.

What did the proposed tower in Moscow have to do with defrauding the public? Maybe you need to look up defraud.

What did the proposed tower in Moscow have to do with defrauding the public? Maybe you need to look up defraud.

I answered that in post 25. Ignoring a post is not the same as refuting it.

If anybody was mobbed up, I would think it was a New York politician like Hillary more than a real estate developer.

Despite your desire to label her as a NY politician, she isn't. Just another carpetbagger.

I would neither deny or attest to her corruption, but I certainly wouldn't do business with her. When doing business I prefer those who understand and accept the quid quo pro, and who's words mean something of value. Men and women whose handshakes are worth more than contracts.

I was just pointing to the logic that dictates that what trump did is wrong, no matter who else did something wrong as well.

Pretend I'm from Missouri. Show me what he did was wrong, at the expense of the American people?

I'm starting a transaction in Spain, buying a site for a hotel. To make the deal, I must pay local politicians with promises of construction jobs for their constituents. When the package is complete I will sell it, never having broken ground. Baksheesh is required to bring the deal to fruition. Is it good for Spanish citizens? Yes, new jobs, new tax revenues, beautifying an eyesore that has existed since the Civil War. Is it good for American taxpayers? Yes, because whatever I earn, I will pay taxes here on that money. More money for local politicians to steal and waste, less from American taxpayer pockets. Your morality is wanting.

Really bad photoshop job. Putin is 5'7" which places him dead on the worldwide height median for men. 5'5" in Britain, 5'11" in the US. When height becomes a method for judging leadership qualities, please let us know.

Trump is security compromised and you're quibbling about median heights?

Geezus God help us.

I know what it means. It has nothing to do with Trump seeking a business deal in Russia as a private citizen.

It does if he lied about it to the American people for three straight years. Remember: just because you're okay with being defrauded doesn't mean you weren't defrauded. It just means you were okay with it.

It does if he lied about it to the American people for three straight years. Remember: just because you're okay with being defrauded doesn't mean you weren't defrauded. It just means you were okay with it.

No defrauding took place.

Here’s how Trump’s proposed Moscow project is even dirtier than it looks

Novokosino-2%E2%80%9D-with-Felix-Sater-Trump-and-Michael-Cohen.jpg

Felix Sater, Michael Cohen and Donald Trump.

Putin has Trump by the short hairs. No wonder the orange oaf trips all over himself to please the diminutive KGB Colonel.

Related: Trump's countless scams are finally catching up to him

Yeah. A real estate developer looked into a real estate development.

Wow. Let us know when Trump allows Putin control of 20% MORE of our uranium reserves….der...

Despite your desire to label her as a NY politician, she isn't. Just another carpetbagger.

I would neither deny or attest to her corruption, but I certainly wouldn't do business with her. When doing business I prefer those who understand and accept the quid quo pro, and who's words mean something of value. Men and women whose handshakes are worth more than contracts.

She held the position in New York and when the mob needed to get anything done in New York, they payed off politicians.

The fact is that Trump needed something from the mob, but the mob needed something from Hillary.

Which is the worst case for having to deal with them? Being forced to or choosing to?

Yeah. A real estate developer looked into a real estate development.

Wow. Let us know when Trump allows Putin control of 20% MORE of our uranium reserves….der...

People forget that Trump didn't think he was going to win, so it would have been stupid for him to abandon a project he had in the works at the time.

Has Trump made concessions to Russia while President regarding this deal?

I don't think so.

No defrauding took place.

You can keep repeating that like a talisman to keep you safe, but it doesn't change the fact that he lied about his business to the American public for three years.

You can keep repeating that like a talisman to keep you safe, but it doesn't change the fact that he lied about his business to the American public for three years.

Which has nothing to do with defrauding, which you'd know if you looked it up. Trump has the perfect right to pursue his business while a private citizen.

Which has nothing to do with defrauding, which you'd know if you looked it up. Trump has the perfect right to pursue his business while a private citizen.

I can see we're going to have to do this the long and painful way.

Did he lie to the American people about his Trump Tower Moscow negotiations with Russia?

She held the position in New York and when the mob needed to get anything done in New York, they payed off politicians.

The fact is that Trump needed something from the mob, but the mob needed something from Hillary.

Which is the worst case for having to deal with them? Being forced to or choosing to?

Tammany Hall was the most corrupt political organization in the history of NYC. Yet Tammany Hall buildings remain standing and part of this city's architectural public legacy of beauty. Playing with apples and oranges will only leave juice behind.

There was no Mob by the time Hilary arrived here, at least not one that would have anything to do with her. I certainly hope that was your only might for the day.

Back
Top Bottom