• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here’s a dozen times Joe Biden played a role in son Hunter’s business dealings

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'll just give the headings. You can read what they are about.

1. Joe "recommends".

2. The other kid, too.

3. Joe's "hopes".

4. Air Force 2 Trip.

5. Half his salary?

6. Meet the partners.

7. Meet the Ukrainians.

8. Meet the kazakhs.

9. Meet Bobulinski.

10. Getting an office.

11. Meet the Mexicans.

12. Quid but no quo?

I don't have any illusions about Slo-Joe being held accountable for his corruption. All of this will be ignored.

(But maybe not by the voters.)

I looked through the article, its all speculation.

Nevermind the hilarity of @Mycroft pretending to be outraged by it.

Trumpism is such in-your-face lying hypocrisy. It's amazing what they manage to make themselves say.

All of this will be ignored.
Of course.

Just saw a clip (on FOX, of course) of some silly editor at the silly Atlantic magazine who indignantly dismissed the whole matter as not worthy of investigation.

It seems that she had participated in the false charges of Russian collusion in the 2016 election.

1. Joe "recommends".

2. The other kid, too.

3. Joe's "hopes".

4. Air Force 2 Trip.

5. Half his salary?

6. Meet the partners.

7. Meet the Ukrainians.

8. Meet the kazakhs.

9. Meet Bobulinski.

10. Getting an office.

11. Meet the Mexicans.

12. Quid but no quo?

I don't have any illusions about Slo-Joe being held accountable for his corruption. All of this will be ignored.

None of that has been verified

I looked through the article, its all speculation.

Oddly enough, that’s how most criminal investigations start.

It certainly counters Joe “Where am I?” Biden’s assertion that he never discussed Hunter’s foreign business connections.

1. Joe "recommends".​
2. The other kid, too.​
3. Joe's "hopes".​
4. Air Force 2 Trip.​
5. Half his salary?​
6. Meet the partners.​
7. Meet the Ukrainians.​
8. Meet the kazakhs.​
9. Meet Bobulinski.​
10. Getting an office.​
11. Meet the Mexicans.​
12. Quid but no quo?​

Don't cry. Maybe Trump will return today's fan letter.

1. Joe "recommends".​
2. The other kid, too.​
3. Joe's "hopes".​
4. Air Force 2 Trip.​
5. Half his salary?​
6. Meet the partners.​
7. Meet the Ukrainians.​
8. Meet the kazakhs.​
9. Meet Bobulinski.​
10. Getting an office.​
11. Meet the Mexicans.​
12. Quid but no quo?​

So speculates the far right.
The far right speculates and is outraged that President Biden MIGHT have been involved with Hunter, a private citizen who worked for a private company, but have no proof.
And yet when Ivanka, at the time an employee of the Trump administration, received patents from the Chinese government,
or
Jared, at the time an employee of the Trump administration, received a $1 billion dollar loan from the Saudis.
And yet the far right believes Donald had n part in brokering either of those deals?
Sorry but your fake Hunter outrage is laughable.

1. Joe "recommends".

2. The other kid, too.

3. Joe's "hopes".

4. Air Force 2 Trip.

5. Half his salary?

6. Meet the partners.

7. Meet the Ukrainians.

8. Meet the kazakhs.

9. Meet Bobulinski.

10. Getting an office.

11. Meet the Mexicans.

12. Quid but no quo?

🤡

Oddly enough, that’s how most criminal investigations start.

It certainly counters Joe “Where am I?” Biden’s assertion that he never discussed Hunter’s foreign business connections.
I don’t see how it does. The two quotes that involve Biden don’t actually link him to any specific transaction or crime.

Innuendos are enough to impeach Republicans, Democrats are held to a higher standard so unless you got something that say I Joe Biden farther of Hunter Biden want you to give my son special favors in return for the special favors I can give you. And it has been authenticated by three independent sources with sworn affidavits from 2 witnesses can it be then considered a rumor. Until then it’s Racist Transphobic Q conspiracy.

What role did Joe play in "10. Getting an Office"?

The role of the guy who didn't pick up the keys?

I don’t see how it does. The two quotes that involve Biden don’t actually link him to any specific transaction or crime.

Some people see what they wish to see and not much else.

Me thinks the right is going to spend a ton of political capitol trying to smear a non candidate in 2024.

Innuendos are enough to impeach Republicans, Democrats are held to a higher standard so unless you got something that say I Joe Biden farther of Hunter Biden want you to give my son special favors in return for the special favors I can give you. And it has been authenticated by three independent sources with sworn affidavits from 2 witnesses can it be then considered a rumor. Until then it’s Racist Transphobic Q conspiracy.

"It was a perfect innuendo"

- Not The Quote

Mobsters and drug gang people would love to have you on a jury, if you actually meant what you're saying. But you don't. And in any way, jurors seem to at least try to do their job in many cases, so they end up listening when the prosecution puts on "experts" who describe coded language for the jury.

There's no way you'd say to your fellow jurors "but he never said 'I RIGHT HERE AM COMMITTING THIS CRIME. I JUST COMMITTED IT!'"! So don't do it here....

Every damn person here, even the Trumpists who lie most ardently in his defense, knows perfectly well what he was up to in his perfect phone call and at the podium on 1/6. And there we know what in fact happened when it happened.

The Hunter Laptop? That's about as Trustworthy as if Keith Olbermann presented a document written in eloquent cursive saying "I, Donald Trump, confess to X,Y,Z" as proof he did it. FFS, someone(s) was adding folders and etc months after it was seized. The chain of custody is a joke in every way possible.

As is your CT. The FBI had it in 2019. The Trump DOJ didn't do anything.

Last edited:
"It was a perfect innuendo"

- Not The Quote

Mobsters and drug gang people would love to have you on a jury, if you actually meant what you're saying. But you don't. And in any way, jurors seem to at least try to do their job in many cases, so they end up listening when the prosecution puts on "experts" who describe coded language for the jury.

There's no way you'd say to your fellow jurors "but he never said 'I RIGHT HERE AM COMMITTING THIS CRIME. I JUST COMMITTED IT!'"! So don't do it here....

Every damn person here, even the Trumpists who lie most ardently in his defense, knows perfectly well what he was up to in his perfect phone call and at the podium on 1/6.
Mr Person uses his favorite word in a bullshit post everyone drink

It must all be true; Mr. Person has posted his opposition twice.

House Republican Profiles in Corruption - Center for ...​

https://www.americanprogressaction.org › house-republ...

Congressional Republicans passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), which gave hundreds of billions of dollars to the lobbyists and corporations who contribute ...

The Corruption of the Republican Party - The Atlantic​

https://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2018/12

Dec 14, 2018 — The GOP is best understood as an insurgency that carried the seeds of its own corruption from the start.

Well, if you're going to charge someone with a crime or allege they're even possibly guilty of a crime, then you need something more specific than vague speculation. You said, "in return for the special favors I can give you." What specific favors?

I skimmed the OP. The vast majority of the incidents were while Joe was private citizen Joe, not VP Joe. What special favors can or did private citizen Joe hand out as a private citizen? What about those possible favors is even remotely illegal?

Based on what? The eMails are easy to check.
On both the sender and recipient mailboxes?

Are there mail server logs to corroborate it?

1. Joe "recommends".​
2. The other kid, too.​
3. Joe's "hopes".​
4. Air Force 2 Trip.​
5. Half his salary?​
6. Meet the partners.​
7. Meet the Ukrainians.​
8. Meet the kazakhs.​
9. Meet Bobulinski.​
10. Getting an office.​
11. Meet the Mexicans.​
12. Quid but no quo?​

All of these are like all right wing conspiracy theories now: quietly implying that something bad happened without ever coming right out and saying what the bad thing is. And if, by some odd chance, they do come right out and say what the bad thing is, they never support it with evidence. It's always through some extraordinary leap of logic that skips past all the unnecessary and irritating steps of proving it.

Back
Top Bottom