• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hercules Actor Kevin Sorbo: Hollywood, Media Ignoring ‘The Crime of the Century’

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Although the news media and Hollywood relish telling stories about horrific crimes and serial killers, they are strangely silent about Dr. Kermit Gosnell, an abortionist who killed living, viable babies by snipping their spinal cords with scissors, and who is “America’s most prolific serial killer,” said actor Kevin Sorbo and his wife Sam Jenkins in a video to promote funding for a movie about Gosnell.

“Kermit Gosnell is America’s most prolific serial killer,” says Kevin Sorbo, who starred in the TV series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. “For more than three decades he was an abortion doctor in Philadelphia, where he delivered live, viable babies, who cried and fought for their life before he murdered them by severing their spinal cords with a scissors. He called it snipping. It’s the crime of the century, but most of the media and Hollywood have ignored the story.”
Hercules Actor Kevin Sorbo: Hollywood, Media Ignoring ?The Crime of the Century?

Not the least bit surprised Sorbes is crying about Gosnell while at the same time promoting his movie about the same guy. But hey, a buck is a buck I guess. Even for those "yay god" types like Sorbo.

Who would want to watch a movie about that? Good Lord...

People who want to be educated by the murders that are being allowed by our government, everyday, all over the country. This heinous, asshole perp, is not alone.

To me, he is a good candidate for the same treatment !

Pathetic how you people just shuff off murder, as though it doesn't matter.

People who want to be educated by the murders that are being allowed by our government, everyday, all over the country. This heinous, asshole perp, is not alone.

To me, he is a good candidate for the same treatment !

Pathetic how you people just shuff off murder, as though it doesn't matter.

What is pathetic is wanting to watch a movie about babies being slaughtered. Calling it "education" doesn't change the fact that it is actually a fetish for child murder.

Although the news media and Hollywood relish telling stories about horrific crimes and serial killers, they are strangely silent about Dr. Kermit Gosnell, an abortionist who killed living, viable babies by snipping their spinal cords with scissors, and who is “America’s most prolific serial killer,” said actor Kevin Sorbo and his wife Sam Jenkins in a video to promote funding for a movie about Gosnell.

“Kermit Gosnell is America’s most prolific serial killer,” says Kevin Sorbo, who starred in the TV series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. “For more than three decades he was an abortion doctor in Philadelphia, where he delivered live, viable babies, who cried and fought for their life before he murdered them by severing their spinal cords with a scissors. He called it snipping. It’s the crime of the century, but most of the media and Hollywood have ignored the story.”
Hercules Actor Kevin Sorbo: Hollywood, Media Ignoring ?The Crime of the Century?

I don't really want to watch a movie about a dude killing babies, so......

Or even a movie that has anything to do with Kevin Sorbo.

And by the way, not that this has to do anything, but he was pretty terrible in Hercules.

It's not a movie, it's an informative documentary, just like many others.

What is pathetic is wanting to watch a movie about babies being slaughtered. Calling it "education" doesn't change the fact that it is actually a fetish for child murder.

See above.
And it's just murder....no fetish at all...plain old murder a Capital offense!

I refer you back to the last line of post #4.

See above...not a movie...it's information and obviously the holy grail of liberalism and you don't want to shake that box do you?

And by the way, not that this has to do anything, but he was pretty terrible in Hercules.

His acting isn't the point here.....and has nothing to do with the OP!

It's about murdering healthy babies after they are born!

What part of that don't people get?

Everyone gets all bent out of shape about Freddy Gray(a criminal), Michael the fat boy(a criminal) and so many others....but kill innocent babies for 3 Decades....and no one cares!

See above.

See above...not a movie...it's information and obviously the holy grail of liberalism and you don't want to shake that box do you?

I won't talk this stupidity with you Upstairs...

Resorting to quotes from washed up B movie actors?

Another MickeyW FAIL

Tbh idek who that guy is.

See above.

I wouldn't care if you payed me I'm not watching a "documentary" about some guy killing babies.

This just in: Actress who played "Joanie" on Happy Days doesn't care much for high property taxes.

IOW...who the F cares?

That's absolutely horrible.

I am.......DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

I know, right?

And you know what's even worse? He wasn't supposed to read that line aloud, he was supposed to 'act' disappointed. But the director decided to keep it in there for some reason, probably becuase of how funny it was.

I know, right?

And you know what's even worse? He wasn't supposed to read that line aloud, he was supposed to 'act' disappointed. But the director decided to keep it in there for some reason, probably becuase of how funny it was.

:lamo

"LAUGHING!"

Back
Top Bottom