• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Help?

Sorry, we took a vote.

Everyone wave "bye-bye" to Wake.

You know, I thought about it because I thought it odd Solaris befriended me, and Wake was bragging about having a sock who was my "friend". ROFL!! Thank good that Solar-peep is peeping gone!!!!

That's really crazy. Who has time for that?

That's ****ing hilarious. No wonder it was "good" at sniffing out scum!

He played both sides of a game?

Imagine playing the game with full knowledge. What's the point?! That's so crazy! hahahaha

What's hilarious is even with all the info, he still kind of sucked. Remember when he/she/it fake claimed cop as town? :lol:

What's hilarious is even with all the info, he still kind of sucked. Remember when he/she/it fake claimed cop as town? :lol:

How about the: "I'm scum and so-and-so is my partner!!" And it was true. That was bizarre.

This is too funny.

are we holding a wake for solaris?

I KNEW it.

This is actually coming as a surprise to me. I knew Wake was making socks after he had received the banhammer, but before, and to rig Mafia games no less?

To think I even liked the guy! :(

To think I even liked the guy! :(

To my knowledge, he was not such a bad dude. He was a fine class clown. And he was apparently very bonkers.

I had no idea that was Wake! :lol:

To my knowledge, he was not such a bad dude. He was a fine class clown. And he was apparently very bonkers.

Most of my time here I was wondering why so many people were giving him a lot of ****. He seemed friendly and principled enough, in my eyes he only wanted to be liked and accepted on a message board - doesn't everyone? Especially towards the end of his stay, but also when his multiple socks were uncovered, I realized why people thought he was an "attention whore."

Oh, also:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/dp-games/129971-themes-mafia-game-2-cyber-scum.html#post1060659065 :lamo

That's ****ing hilarious. No wonder it was "good" at sniffing out scum!

That's really crazy. Who has time for that?

He played both sides of a game?

God, do you guys remember Cyber Scum? "Solaris" and Pasch were on a scum team, and Wake was VT. Wake had this "gut feeling" about Pasch the entire game! I wonder why :lamo

Any chance he was Dakortia (sp)?

I'm suspicious of Wake and SunshineBoy.

What gave you a clue? I never even saw Solaris post much, but then again I don't play those games either.

What gave you a clue? I never even saw Solaris post much, but then again I don't play those games either.

That was just the banter that happens at the beginning of every Mafia game. Everyone's a suspect because nobody has anything to go on.

That was just the banter that happens at the beginning of every Mafia game. Everyone's a suspect because nobody has anything to go on.

There was a sign-up thread. I presumably felt Wake and Solaris were the weakest two links.

God, do you guys remember Cyber Scum? "Solaris" and Pasch were on a scum team, and Wake was VT. Wake had this "gut feeling" about Pasch the entire game! I wonder why :lamo

Ha! And Eco decided I was scum for saying that using a "feeling" as one's basis for scumhunting was retarded. The reason his argument was so stupid was because he had no other way to explain his knowledge besides something phenomenally stupid.

Ha! And Eco decided I was scum for saying that using a "feeling" as one's basis for scumhunting was retarded. The reason his argument was so stupid was because he had no other way to explain his knowledge besides something phenomenally stupid.

I was supposed to understand Wake?

Back
Top Bottom