• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

help with school project

jetking

Reaction score
I'm a student doing a short internet survey (4 minutes max) and I would
appreciate if you could help me by filling it out. The survey is about
foreign policy issues - how people form opinions about foreign policy
crises. It is only a few questions and will take less than 4 minutes to
complete. Participation is completely voluntary and you can stop at any
time. As well, your participation is anonymous and you will never be asked
to provide your name. Pleasenote that you must be over 18 to participate in
this survey.

If you would like to participate, please go to the following link:

http://www.sitemaker.umich.edu/socpolsurveys

Thank you for your help,

Chris Ebert
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI

Interesting, but you should have the reason for not invading as: "The country is rich in poppy fields". There is a lot more money in drugs than oil fields. How much of the take would France require anyway?

Yes, there are actually four different versions of the same survey, but they all serve the same purpose. Thank-you so much for particpating in the survey if you did.

jetking said:
Yes, there are actually four different versions of the same survey, but they all serve the same purpose. Thank-you so much for particpating in the survey if you did.
You're quite welcome, always happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom