• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

help! principal might call the police on me!

marcus903

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Help! In the past school year, I've posted a tweet that said Somebody buttrape toyette' and my principal just found out about it today and he's threatening to call the police on me! today, a few security guards at school talked to me about an insulting facebook post I made a few weeks ago, shortly after the target pushed me as I was hugging some girl at homecoming. Me and the security guards talked about it and we got it settled. I also told the principal about the facebook post. I don't know what to do because my mom is refusing to meet with the principal Monday and I even offered to apologize to the student. I have a good relationship with the principal, he buys me sodas and let me interview him sometimes but what I've done in the past year is buttering our relationship. The girl that a jokingly said Somebody buttrape' to on twitter even knows about it! I really don't want to get expelled for this and I don't want to get into deep trouble. My principal is threatening to call the police if my mom doesn't show up at the school on Monday. She won't even talk to the principal over the phone. I'm 1818eighteen and hav an IEP. Should I get legal help or speak to a counselor because I really don't want to get in trouble.

My advice: don't go around on the internet insulting people you know and then telling on yourself.

Seriously, show some maturity.

Problem adverted.

Right now: oh well. You did it without concern for consequences. Though I don't think what you did was all that horrible, but still. You cannot pretend like your actions don't come with repercussions.

This is about a Facebook post?

What the hell is "toyette'"?

I would highly recommend not gnawing any pop-tart's into the shape of a gun in the near future but other than that....well...I was going to say that the cops don't arrest people for insults but if "toyette" is some kind of slang for Obama, homosexuals, Mexicans or Blacks then you're wasting your time with an attorney. Just buy some soap on a rope and learn how to play spades.

Help! In the past school year, I've posted a tweet that said Somebody buttrape toyette' and my principal just found out about it today and he's threatening to call the police on me! today, a few security guards at school talked to me about an insulting facebook post I made a few weeks ago, shortly after the target pushed me as I was hugging some girl at homecoming. Me and the security guards talked about it and we got it settled. I also told the principal about the facebook post. I don't know what to do because my mom is refusing to meet with the principal Monday and I even offered to apologize to the student. I have a good relationship with the principal, he buys me sodas and let me interview him sometimes but what I've done in the past year is buttering our relationship. The girl that a jokingly said Somebody buttrape' to on twitter even knows about it! I really don't want to get expelled for this and I don't want to get into deep trouble. My principal is threatening to call the police if my mom doesn't show up at the school on Monday. She won't even talk to the principal over the phone. I'm 1818eighteen and hav an IEP. Should I get legal help or speak to a counselor because I really don't want to get in trouble.

if your moms won't meet with the principal, I doubt she hires you a lawyer. If they call the police, they call the police. Nothing you can do about the actions of others. Might want to reflect upon your own actions though, assuming anything you said is true.

if your moms won't meet with the principal, I doubt she hires you a lawyer. If they call the police, they call the police. Nothing you can do about the actions of others. Might want to reflect upon your own actions though, assuming anything you said is true.

Out of morbid curiosity, just what did this kid do to warrant calling the police or for that matter would the police even look at it?

walk the straight and narrow for a while, and hope for the best. if you're generally a good person, maybe it will blow over.

also, a good piece of advice that i learned myself : don't post anything (even anonymously) that you wouldn't say in a normal face to face conversation. prevents a lot of trouble.

hope that it works out for you.

They should put you in jail.

Out of morbid curiosity, just what did this kid do to warrant calling the police or for that matter would the police even look at it?

Nothing so far as I can tell which makes me think it is either attention-seeking behavior or a lie to even post it.

Yes, you are responsible for your actions.....but then if you are one that hasn't been into any trouble of significance and with the Law. You should be able to explain yourself and work things out.

Course there is nothing wrong with talking to an attorney. Nor having any other adults stick up for you.

Oh and you don't deserve to be in jail for this.

I come from Chicago.....and trust me. People here say a whole hell of lot worse and they even do so here. Up close and personal like. Not even worrying about The LAW nor Cops.....nor the one who's face they are in.

It's all fun and games till someone buttrapes a toyette.

It's all fun and games till someone buttrapes a toyette.
I thought it was a toyota that got buttraped. That I can understand. It was probably a German car that did it, too.

I thought it was a toyota that got buttraped. That I can understand. It was probably a German car that did it, too.

I was going with a Kia.....since it said Killed in Action. :lol:

Hire someone to act like your mom.

Then watch some saved by the bell for more getting out of trouble shenanigans.

Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
Children’s Court Office
10201 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Tel: (414) 257-7159
Fax: (414) 257-7742
Hours: Mon–Fri, 8:00 AM–5:00 PM

"Say it forget it. Write it regret it."

Don't forget that. It'll serve you well. Now take your medicine like a man and apologize when/if you can.

Keep apologizing and go forth and sin no more.

Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
Children’s Court Office

He's not a child, technically (he's 18).

He's goin' to the big house.

What the hell is a toyette? Or is that someone's name?

btw, kid...grow up, eh?

Oh, and one other thing...maybe your problem is that you won't let the principal buttrape you...after all, kid, he DID buy you sodas.

Last edited:
Lie and say you never posted it.

If the principal pushes it any further then say he touched you inappropriately.

If you are 18 then you are a legal adult. I'd point that out to them and tell them they can deal directly with you. That is based upon your parents not helping out. Your description is not very clear so I can't honestly say whether what you did is bad or not and if so how bad.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

BTW, my 10 y/o son writes appreciably better - this might be indicative of the problem.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

BTW, my 10 y/o son writes appreciably better - this might be indicative of the problem.

I know. :lol: I came back to this thread 3 times before I forced myself to read. His stuff is just too hard to read, and most often, not worth the trouble.

Give the kid a break

He mentions having an IEP which stands for an "Individualized Educational Program". It is for children with a disability such as a learning disorder like Aspergers, etc. We have adults on this board who write just as poorly.

Give the kid a break

He mentions having an IEP which stands for an "Individualized Educational Program". It is for children with a disability such as a learning disorder like Aspergers, etc. We have adults on this board who write just as poorly.

Fair enough. (now I feel like crap)

Back
Top Bottom